A great film breakdown of DJ Reed

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
[youtube]n88QTRK_9Sc[/youtube]

I’d rather have a shorter corner with good technique and gets his head turned around than a longer corner.
Like my old HS coach back in the dinosaur days said, “you can’t defend what you cannot see, turn your damn head around and play the ball!”. Reed gets his head turned and plays the ball.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":87m9t61b said:

I’d rather have a shorter corner with good technique and gets his head turned around than a longer corner.
Like my old HS coach back in the dinosaur days said, “you can’t defend what you cannot see, turn your damn head around and play the ball!”. Reed gets his head turned and plays the ball.

100%

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
At 2:21 mark I have no idea what Top Billin is talking about and maybe it just is me. He said "shaq abandoned his zone as their was no threat to anyone else on his side."

Their is a guy wide open at the 40 on shaqs side.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Quick feet can make up more ground than a slightly longer reach. Reed starts for me. Love the way he competes. Doesn't spot a receiver 10 yards and more often than not disrupts play timing with LOS jams and PLAYS THE BALL. That's my kind of defense.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1dq9y4vh said:

Absolutely agree. Excellent video analysis.

sutz

Reaction score
Nice breakdown. Kid has been ballin' for sure. :2thumbs: