Seahawks Christmas

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Occasional threads about how 'good' we have it as fans under the PC/JS era - and we do - but for this Christmas time:

We've clinched a playoff spot!

We're getting healthy to make a run - with some pretty motivated dudes who like being here!

Patriots have been eliminated!

Rams lost to the Jets!

Steelers on a 3 game losing streak!

Am I getting punked? It's a Christmas miracle!

:179422:

AgentDib

Reaction score
ddores":1o1g68yl said:
The SteeLLLers have a good chance at a fourth L in a row against the Colts next week and it couldn't happen to a better awful fanbase.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ddores":ae85gtkr said:
Occasional threads about how 'good' we have it as fans under the PC/JS era - and we do - but for this Christmas time:

We've clinched a playoff spot!

We're getting healthy to make a run - with some pretty motivated dudes who like being here!

Patriots have been eliminated!

Rams lost to the Jets!

Am I getting punked? It's a Christmas miracle!

:179422:
Niners eliminated.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

You made my day .

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Definitely a good week. I'm saving my super christmas miracle excitement for the next time the Hawks can win a SB and finally put SB 49 out of my memory as the Seahawks' last trip to the SB. I have a feeling many others feel the same. Sometimes I wish SB 49 happened first and then SB 48, how different we'd look back at that all as a fanbase.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1pwad76x said:
Definitely a good week. I'm saving my super christmas miracle excitement for the next time the Hawks can win a SB and finally put SB 49 out of my memory as the Seahawks' last trip to the SB. I have a feeling many others feel the same. Sometimes I wish SB 49 happened first and then SB 48, how different we'd look back at that all as a fanbase.

I'm just trying to enjoy the ride this year, and not take the Asterisk year tooooooo seriously. Just enjoy DK's hair colour of the week while we can. :2thumbs:

edit/add: AND SB49 'winners' who only 'won' 'cause Browner read the play (IMO) - have been ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS. Not as good as winning the Owl, but a damn close second! :0190l:

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
I was so happy for the Bengals, beating the Steelers! Also for the Bills clinching the AFC East for the first time since 1995. I overheard something mentioned on TV about Buffalo fans welcoming the team home at the airport, but didn't actually see it.

W

Welshers

The NFC West Championship is the Christmas Present I want! Let's get the monkey of Mcvey off our back! I will consider the season a success if we win the division even if we lose early in the playoffs.