Josh Gordon Official Thread.

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/FieldGulls/status/1341561600231260160[/tweet]

In other news, Penny Hart cleared waivers so he’s eligible to return to the practice squad. Hart was waived in order to put Gordon on the 53-man roster. For all we know Hart may have to be called back to the active roster given this developing situation.

This sucks.

rcaido

Reaction score
So we dont sign players, had to cut players, and then the NFL was like oh yeah, there is this tiny small print we may or may have not mention....This is beyond messed up, hopefully we can still have him come playoff time.

Free Gordon already!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm sorry but after over a year being suspended, why doesn't Gordon have it together?

OK, his brother died and maybe that's why he took a toke, or some bars, or whatever he did then.

But now?

kf3339

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1slj9o35 said:
I'm sorry but after over a year being suspended, why doesn't Gordon have it together?

OK, his brother died and maybe that's why he took a toke, or some bars, or whatever he did then.

But now?

What makes you think this is solely on Gordon and not on the league office itself? They have handled the matter like a dictatorship. Where are the checks and balances on them?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
kf3339":1vprkza4 said:
SantaClaraHawk":1vprkza4 said:

But now?

What makes you think this is solely on Gordon and not on the league office itself? They have handled the matter like a dictatorship. Where are the checks and balances on them?

What would be their motive in this?

LTH

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1futy2e3 said:
kf3339":1futy2e3 said:
SantaClaraHawk":1futy2e3 said:

But now?

What would be their motive in this?

This reeks....it's smelly.... I don't know what the motive is but I don't like it... :pukeface:

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
He was cleared to practice and play over a couple weeks ago and just had to wait things out, was attending meetings etc. Now they say he didn't meet something, and it is just that something no information on what he didn't meet. When he can practice and or play.

Come on NFL, this is bullshit and sounds like oh Josh you forgot to sign over your Salary this season to our legal team.

getnasty

Reaction score
kf3339":2mxgbbji said:
SantaClaraHawk":2mxgbbji said:

But now?

Could be the leagues fault but when you've screw up over and over again you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Sure, reinstate Antonio Brown but give Josh Gordon a whole bunch of detours and dead ends before you allow him to play again. Smh.

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
This is game over for Josh..just no saving him now. So much talent but he can’t stop his desires. He needs help personally..just forget about football for him. Poor guy.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":36hb2kxf said:

But now?
Or cough syrup...cocaine...the guy did just about everything.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I don't necessarily see "he has not satisfied all terms of his conditional reinstatement" as he reoffended. Could be, but I'd rather not jump to conclusions until more details are provided.