I GUARANTEE

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
On Sunday that I will enjoy a big Kahlua and coffee pre game, and 2 or more bloody marys during the game - which I hope the Rams to choke in.

Also, I GUARANTEE that my little dog Gus (the picture to the left) will have his gametime dog mini plate of Nachos at approximately 3:30pm and that he will make a giant mess.

Then I will hope for the Titans to hand the Packers their asses on SNF, the Hawks having won the division!

GUARANTEED!

:0190l:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I guarantee I will be a wreck through the game...My usual neurotic mess of a self until the clock is 0:00. And being that I am off of work until January 4th I can also guarantee I will be PUI (Posting Under the Influence) late into that evening!

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Aros":1t8pbo23 said:
I guarantee I will be a wreck through the game...My usual neurotic mess of a self until the clock is 0:00. And being that I am off of work until January 4th I can also guarantee I will be PUI (Posting Under the Influence) late into that evening!

Hahaha. I guarantee I will be acting like I know more than the coaches that actually do this for a living. I guarantee I will drink too much than is acceptable between 1:25-4:00. I guarantee I’ll call one of these negative posters pathetic by the end of the night. PUI indeed.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Aros":1bzkcgq7 said:

That's awesome. At least it's an afternoon game - so can catch the morning RedZone games, and then settle into a nice 2pm game. Night games are 100X greater PUI risk for me. I hate the night games - drink way to much and miss 1/2 the game! GUARANTEED!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I guarantee I will have a disruption in my viewing experience, since my flight back to Miami from Seattle lands at 2:15pm Pacific time...I'll be able to watch like the first quarter on the plane, then probably only the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Great thread! As fans, all we can legitimately guarantee is our own gameday experiences. The fate of our favorite team is completely out of our control.

I guarantee this game — as usual for my household — will be consumed in the evening via DVR. This way we can fast-foward through commercials, redundant replays, and between-action commentary, and still get stuff done outside during daylight hours.

Of course this means we have to abstain from sports radio, TV, and internet until after viewing the recording. But experiencing a full game in 1.5-1.75 hours, while still being able to check off tasks on the honey-do list, is almost always worth the delayed gratification.