Who do we LEAST want to see in the playoffs?

W

Welshers

I am going to have to go with the Rams. I know they just lost to the Jets but they have really had our number through the last couple years. It would suck to beat them this week and them get them again in a WC matchup right away. Besides that I am confident vs anyone in the NFC, but the team I most wouldn't want to see after the Rams is the Pack. Regardless, we to be the best we will have to beat the best, and I can easily see our road to the SB being vs. TB, NO and GB. Or throw the Rams in there depending on what happens this week. Who are you guys most worried about?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I'd say Rams. Especially twice. Generally accepted that they have our number - and 5 losses out of our last 6 games would indicate that. Loss to the Jets might throw a wrench into that.

Packers. We're 9-14 all time against them. We've lost 4 of the last 5 and they were the last ones to kick us out of the playoffs. 2015 isn't gonna happen again. And I don't want to repeat 2007/8 snow bowl. My god please no! Plus on the opinion side - used to like Green Bay because of the Holmgren connection. I truly can't stand Rodgers and his smug smuggery and crybaby stuff with the refs drives me nuts. :pukeface:

So for me Rams and Packers.

And please not this:

[youtube]FPF_FcpPQp0[/youtube]

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Seahawk team which played the Giants. If that team shows up, it’s one and done.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Packers in Lambeau. Might as well save the jet fuel and forfeit that one.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jerhawk":2fjx4nwa said:
Packers in Lambeau. Might as well save the jet fuel and forfeit that one.

Pretty much this. Rams I don't fear nearly as much as 2020 MVP Aaron Rodgers and the Packers in Lambeau in January. That's our legit playoff kryptonite.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

We almost made a comeback against the pack at Lambeau last year in the playoffs let's not say its unbeatable

TraderGary

Reaction score
Welshers":236e0ouo said:
I am going to have to go with the Rams. I know they just lost to the Jets but they have really had our number through the last couple years. It would suck to beat them this week and them get them again in a WC matchup right away. Besides that I am confident vs anyone in the NFC, but the team I most wouldn't want to see after the Rams is the Pack. Regardless, we to be the best we will have to beat the best, and I can easily see our road to the SB being vs. TB, NO and GB. Or throw the Rams in there depending on what happens this week. Who are you guys most worried about?
For me the choice is easy.... the Packers. They're playing as well as anyone right now, and Aaron Rodgers is still Aaron Rodgers. Combine that with the fact that we would have to play in GB in January in likely frigid temperatures and it's a recipe for disaster.

Yes the Rams have had our number since McVay took over. But I would much rather face them than the Packers. The Rams are not as dynamic offensively as GB is, and you never know which Jared Goff is going to show up.

xray

Reaction score
stang233":23zo9kva said:
Packers, bucs, rams, aints

The Hawks defense even though improved can't stand toe to toe with any of these offenses for 4 quarters . IMO

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welshers":39ml0sn9 said:
We almost made a comeback against the pack at Lambeau last year w9 let's not say its unbeatable

Ah, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Until we can slay that dragon that is Rodgers and the Packers at Lambeau in January...Kryptonite.

D

DomeHawk

Atradees":1q8iyd7c said:
Aaron Rodgers and the Frozen Tundra with a struggling passing game and bad weather.

I was going to put Rams First and then saw this.

{{{{{{Brrrrrr}}}}}}}

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Aros":ry9lnnbr said:
Welshers":ry9lnnbr said:
We almost made a comeback against the pack at Lambeau last year w9 let's not say its unbeatable

Ah, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Until we can slay that dragon that is Rodgers and the Packers at Lambeau in January...Kryptonite.
Oh I agree they are a brutal match up for us, but the fact played them close last year missing our top 2 backs and without new guys like Adams and Dunlap gives me hope we can slay the dragon this year. Let's hope at least because unless they lose to Chicago it looks like they will be standing in our way in the path to the SB in Tampa

James in PA

Reaction score
At Green Bay. Not even close. That is our true Kryptonite. The Rams anywhere are 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDog

Reaction score
Yup. Packers in Lambeau. Russell doesn't have a real good record in inclement weather conditions.

The Rams don't scare me a bit. Goff is horrible when under pressure, and our pass rush is improved since the last time we faced them. No Chris Carson or Carlos Hyde in the first contest, either.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Green Bay first, then at the Rams. Bad weather and Russ usually don't mix well. Sean McVay is capable of designing a game plan to beat the Hawks. And Ramsey scares the bejesus out of Russ.

Otherwise, when healthy we can beat anyone on any field. Just got to believe it.

beaumaris

Reaction score
RiverDog":236pgmbz said:
Yup. Packers in Lambeau. Russell doesn't have a real good record in inclement weather conditions.

The Rams don't scare me a bit. Goff is horrible when under pressure, and our pass rush is improved since the last time we faced them. No Chris Carson or Carlos Hyde in the first contest, either.
Every QB sucks under pressure,even Mahomes Brady and Rodgers.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Lambeau will be empty.

Game could be at a local high school in Manitowoc, all the same.

The chances for inclement weather are far greater in Seattle than Wisconsin. It's cold, typically dry.

The Saints to me are the biggest challenge.