Who’s ready to man up and apologize...

A-Dog

Reaction score
For all of the nasty things you said about our defensive coordinator, Ken Norton Jr.?

Credit where credit is due. Respect to KNJ for turning this defense in to something special.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm sorry Ken. I was mean and nasty. The defense looks legit now. What a turn around.

hawk45

Reaction score
I never thought KNJ had much to work with, especially on the DL, but I was nasty towards our defensive chances early and if that amounts to apologizing, sign me up. They have really got something brewing defensively and it's fun again to watch us on D

LTH

Reaction score
Not only does KN JR deserve an apology but so does Pete Carroll... This has been a season full of diversity and the Hawks overcame it... still have to perform in the playoffs but if you guys are men you will stand up now

LTH

nwHawk

Reaction score
I agree. Personnel played a huge role, but KNJ did a fantastic job down the stretch.

Rat

Reaction score
He deserved the criticism he got. Deserves even more praise for not giving up when everyone was calling for his head.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
His passive softzone worked today because you were playing Goff.
The 3rd and 11 play when you rushed 2 (which they completed) was inexcusable.

That won’t work against Brady, Erin, or any other good QB.

I like the guy as a person, he seems to be a great guy, but his play calls and scheme leave a lot to be desired IMHO.

tersal

Reaction score
The defense is looking competent keep up the good work Ken and Pete,

pinksheets

Reaction score
I'm happy with the performance the last half of the season or so but I still have doubts he's the right guy. Let's see what happens in the playoffs. If we can show something there, I'd feel more comfortable with him coming back.

Rat

Reaction score
Jamal Adams getting healthy has been a big reason for the drastic improvement too. Big time player.

Chapow

Reaction score
rcaido":365gkep3 said:
Welshers":365gkep3 said:
Zchurch, we're looking at you.
You mean 5-5 guy

Still don't have 5 losses yet.

Zchurch must be super bummed. Bet he was really looking forward to patting himself on the back about how right he was. Oh well, there's always next year.

toffee

Reaction score
Lol where are the crowd that chanted fire Pete, Ken, john, trade Russ, bobby after every game?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Chapow":1pxqvd9w said:
rcaido":1pxqvd9w said:
Welshers":1pxqvd9w said:
You mean 5-5 guy

Zchurch must be super bummed. Bet he was really looking forward to patting himself on the back about how right he was. Oh well, there's always next year.

Dude doesn't like Russ, tells you all you need to know.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Chapow":5sm6u4ya said:
rcaido":5sm6u4ya said:
Welshers":5sm6u4ya said:
You mean 5-5 guy

I had no issue with the initial thread but the thread fellating himself after the first loss proclaiming himself elevated to god status was a bit much.

The fact that he just kept moving the goalposts weekly instead of just falling on his sword has caused me to just skip over his posts(I don't block anybody btw) along with a few others.

rcaido

Reaction score
I got a tantrum pm from him calling me names...He is probably praying to the gods for the Seahawks to lose next week to say... I mean 5 losses all year.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
pinksheets":32wzi6p3 said:
I'm happy with the performance the last half of the season or so but I still have doubts he's the right guy. Let's see what happens in the playoffs. If we can show something there, I'd feel more comfortable with him coming back.

Right here.

hawks85

Reaction score
I was one of the hardest on KNJ, and I am happy the D is now a D, but I am not praising Norton. There is no way in hell this guy all of a sudden turned into a defensive guru, I don't buy it. Everybody with half a brain knows Pete is the defensive guru, and I think he's calling the plays. Norton was terrible in Oakland terrible here last year and half of this year, and now all of a sudden he gets it....nope I don't buy it. This is Pete protecting his buddy from getting shit canned.