Won Not Done

chris98251

Reaction score
Slogan on Hollister's T shirt. good slogan for this year.

Also loved the fact Adams stepped up and said he and others are having to learn how to be playoff players and stepping it up. It's new to many.

The fact he recognizes it as others do means they are not content getting there, they know that they have to step it up for moments like todays game.

We have seen this evolution before, it tastes like a team growing into something, not a team just glad to be there.

LTH

Reaction score
chris98251":3hp8qlhn said:

Also loved the fact Adams stepped up and said he and others are having to learn how to be playoff players and stepping it up. It's new to many.

The fact he recognizes it as others do means they are not content getting there, they know that they have to step it up for moments like todays game.

We have seen this evolution before, it tastes like a team growing into something, not a team just glad to be there.

Yep! These guys have bought into Carroll and his philosophy from head to toe and they appreciate him...all that hard work is paying off in perfect timing with the playoffs... This Team is going to be hard to beat no question about that... they are going to win out and NO ONE in the NFL wants to play Seattle!!!

LTH

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
LTH":dqybe8lb said:
chris98251":dqybe8lb said:

Yep! These guys have bought into Carroll and his philosophy from head to toe and they appreciate him...all that hard work is paying off in perfect timing with the playoffs... This Team is going to be hard to beat no question about that... they are going to win out and NO ONE in the NFL wants to play Seattle!!!

LTH

Defense is rounding into shape, offense needs to find their spark again, DK needs to raise his game again, he isn't surprising anyone anymore. Although not all teams have a CB that can match up with his physical level like Ramsey. I hope we can get our bulls back in the O line, run game will open up the passing game more.

sutz

Reaction score
I think they were handing those out. Russ was wearing one, too, for the post game interview.

Good slogan. Let's hope they take it to heart.

:snack:

djb28

Reaction score
Here in Buffalo they have been wearing them for a couple weeks. Sounds silly to me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":3p0tq4uk said:
LTH":3p0tq4uk said:
chris98251":3p0tq4uk said:

LTH

Defense is rounding into shape, offense needs to find their spark again, DK needs to raise his game again, he isn't surprising anyone anymore. Although not all teams have a CB that can match up with his physical level like Ramsey. I hope we can get our bulls back in the O line, run game will open up the passing game more.
I think that has to do more with the last 2 D-lines we’ve played more than anything.

LTH

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1h7wfstc said:
chris98251":1h7wfstc said:
LTH":1h7wfstc said:
chris98251":1h7wfstc said:

LTH

I think that has to do more with the last 2 D-lines we’ve played more than anything.

No question that the last 2 D lines were great...definitely not a bad mark on the O...

LTH

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
130654649_23846302157140566_3538543229135066196_n.jpg

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw another NFL team wearing the same Won Not Done shirts, can't remember who. It's an NFL-wide slogan for teams that won their division I believe, not exclusive to the Hawks.

I am a HUGE baseball cap guy and always look forward to new Seahawks caps and especially Championship caps and maybe it's just me but these 2020 NFCWC caps look, ugh. Pass.

sutz

Reaction score
Aros":2uygt5ie said:
I saw another NFL team wearing the same Won Not Done shirts, can't remember who. It's an NFL-wide slogan for teams that won their division I believe, not exclusive to the Hawks.

I am a HUGE baseball cap guy and always look forward to new Seahawks caps and especially Championship caps and maybe it's just me but these 2020 NFCWC caps look, ugh. Pass.
Yeah, that cap looks kind of cool. :2thumbs:

FPD

Reaction score
Aros":25c3lasa said:
As a bald guy with lots of hats, I agree man! Pass. 8)

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
sorry to be that guy ... but i dont get it . What is the slogan even supposed to mean?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":ps80sfi0 said:
sorry to be that guy ... but i dont get it . What is the slogan even supposed to mean?

It’s a play on words. The saying “One and Done” implies a team that makes the playoffs only to be bounced in the first round. “Won Not Done” is just a phrase that turns a negative into a positive.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
FPD":3nej6nfu said:
Aros":3nej6nfu said:
As a bald guy with lots of hats, I agree man! Pass. 8)
As a card carrying member of that crew, a lot of the Hawk hats out there are bad. It's hard to find one that looks good and has the right "lay". I like a soft top hat. No high crown structured stuff. Those were great when you actually play baseball and they wear down from sweat and actual use, but suck for walking around.