John Schneider

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
This man deserves a boatload of credit. What a phenomenal year he’s had. First trading for Jamal Adams and Quandre Diggs to immediately replace kam and earl with another pro bowl safety combo. Then getting Dunlap, single handedly turning the season around. Not to mention finding DJ Reed, who has become a stud and is much better than flowers and Dunbar. Drafting Jordyn brooks and Alton Robinson, both have been huge. Bringing in Hyde, who has been so vital as a backup to Chris. Getting Greg Olson and deciding to keep Hollister. Finding Brandon Shell and drafting Damien Lewis. I mean the list goes on and on. Hell of a year from our GM

LTH

Reaction score
FearTheHawk":2211o2x1 said:
This man deserves a boatload of credit. What a phenomenal year he’s had. First trading for Jamal Adams and Quandre Diggs to immediately replace kam and earl with another pro bowl safety combo. Then getting Dunlap, single handedly turning the season around. Not to mention finding DJ Reed, who has become a stud and is much better than flowers and Dunbar. Drafting Jordyn brooks and Alton Robinson, both have been huge. Bringing in Hyde, who has been so vital as a backup to Chris. Getting Greg Olson and deciding to keep Hollister. Finding Brandon Shell and drafting Damien Lewis. I mean the list goes on and on. Hell of a year from our GM

There is no question in my mind he is the best GM in football! What he has done from the draft through FA and through the season is nothing short of amazing...

LTH

renofox

Reaction score
GM of the Year, again. And, again, he won't be recognized.

They'll give it to Jax for tanking for a QB, lol.

LTH

Reaction score
renofox":2os0njjj said:

anybody who can't see what JS has done for this team is either naive or stupid...

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
LTH":3i1oyys2 said:
renofox":3i1oyys2 said:

anybody who can't see what JS has done for this team is either naive or stupid...

LTH

So your saying 99 percent of the Media on the Least coast.

Rat

Reaction score
Killed the draft after a few years of mediocre ones. Glad we have THAT Schneider back.

renofox

Reaction score
Rat":lofkjyx6 said:
Killed the draft after a few years of mediocre ones. Glad we have THAT Schneider back.

And, again, that won't matter. He lost to Indy for choosing Wilson/Wagner/Irvin/Sweezy instead of Luck. So disgusting it's almost funny.

hawk45

Reaction score
I'm a little confused at why adding Olsen for 8 mil to the list would be considered a positive, but the rest of the list seems on point

renofox

Reaction score
hawk45":2n5t1kw0 said:
I'm a little confused at why adding Olsen for 8 mil to the list would be considered a positive, but the rest of the list seems on point

#1 It was great insurance and mentoring.

#2 Wait til Olsen makes more clutch catches in the playoffs. You'll see.

LTH

Reaction score
chris98251":j9ox4zpd said:
LTH":j9ox4zpd said:
renofox":j9ox4zpd said:

LTH

So your saying 99 percent of the Media on the Least coast.

Ooooh definitely!!!! I have NO RESP{ECT for the national media... none... zip.... zilch!

LTH

chrispy

Reaction score
... playing chicken with Jadaveon Clowney and making the right call. GMs can be judged on what they don't do too....