So we won the division. Big deal!

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
We will be 1 and done in the playoffs. I mean we will probably win the first one and then be done. If we manage to win in the next round, we will lose the NFC championship. If we make it to the Super Bowl we will lose and everyone knows if you don’t win it all, why bother?

Our defense sucks, Russ is broken, Pete is old and senile, Shotty can’t play call his way out of a paper bag, and Norton is worse than Cable.

I don’t know why they even play the season since they know they can’t win the SB.

John63

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":q1cdch9y said:
We will be 1 and done in the playoffs. I mean we will probably callwin the first one and then be done. If we manage to win in the next round, we will lose the NFC championship. If we make it to the Super Bowl we will lose and everyone knows if you don’t win it all, why bother?

Our defense sucks, Russ is broken, Pete is old and senile, Shotty can’t play call his way out of a paper bag, and Norton is worse than Cable.

I don’t know why they even play the season since they know they can’t win the SB.
This is why you should not do Crack

OP
OP
M

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
John63":36waq2o4 said:
Norcalhawklover":36waq2o4 said:
We will be 1 and done in the playoffs. I mean we will probably callwin the first one and then be done. If we manage to win in the next round, we will lose the NFC championship. If we make it to the Super Bowl we will lose and everyone knows if you don’t win it all, why bother?

This is why you should not do Crack
Lol :D :D

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I really don't care, all I want is to get past the divisional rounds. This season is a failure without an NFC Championship appearance. I've lost all faith in Pete to get things done in the playoffs, being able to get things done in the divisional game would be huge.

TypeSly

Reaction score
You think you're funny, but your sarcasm is dumb and pointless.

chris98251

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":nwpdcx6u said:
I really don't care, all I want is to get past the divisional rounds. This season is a failure without an NFC Championship appearance. I've lost all faith in Pete to get things done in the playoffs, being able to get things done in the divisional game would be huge.

We know you won't be happy until Jim Mora is coaching again.......

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":1eu7jly1 said:
We will be 1 and done in the playoffs. I mean we will probably win the first one and then be done. If we manage to win in the next round, we will lose the NFC championship. If we make it to the Super Bowl we will lose and everyone knows if you don’t win it all, why bother?

Who da heck is this guy? I remember watching my first playoff experience haha

Ambrose83

Reaction score
He's mocking all you losers who are negative nellies 24/7 on here, you all deserve it.. You guys should seek help, being that negative in life is really unhealthy.

hawk45

Reaction score
Ambrose83":c9fssvcz said:
He's mocking all you losers who are negative nellies 24/7 on here, you all deserve it.. You guys should seek help, being that negative in life is really unhealthy.
Well I suppose that's one way to go about things as opposed to offering up football opinions.

For me negative nellies are to be engaged on the merits or ignored if there are no merits, but this is just feeding oxygen to the flames.

chris98251

Reaction score
Big deal, I look at it as first step and just a asterisk on the season, nice accomplishment and goal to achieve, sets up achieving the next one.

That is really how spoiled we are now and seasoned as fans, we know it's a step for a better chance in the playoffs and more laundry in the Rafters.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":18p387ly said:

But... your lack of confidence or faith in Pete is irrelevant to anything that actually happens on the field.

Thanks for sharing it, though, I guess. At least this site provides that safe space to let it all out.

D

DomeHawk

Norcalhawklover":2j5epeen said:

On a day where we should all be celebrating you post this shit. Too busy playing the blame game to even enjoy this special moment.

What makes you any different from the chronic complainers?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":neigrpts said:

Heh. This is quality stuff.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Don’t get the original post. Yeah it kind of is a big deal.

Look, I don’t always like the game plans or play calls from time to time, but as long as they win, that’s all that matters.

What I have a problem with is when those things cost you wins. If the Hawks win, that is the bottom line., and just hope the coaching staff and players learn from their mistakes.

Winning is all that matters.