This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

BlueThunder

Reaction score

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Nothing has changed over on the denial zone.

Everytime the Hawks win it’s always because of luck. LOL.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3pjfg5zg said:

Been Pretty lucky over the last 15 years.. Something like 20-11.

I remember when the Niners were in the middle of a 6 game losing streak in the 2000s and the Webzone would predict a Niner blowout because the Niners had won so many Super Bowls 20 years earlier.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
cnjvh":25ixgl4s said:
49ers faithful. Official (?) Message board. Have to register.

https://www.49ersfaithfulforum.com/forum-14.html

It looks like they have ceased operation. It's happened many times from official team forums over the years. I'm sure that the official sites get tired of moderating a bunch of morons. Same thing happened here with Seahawk fan morons at .com many moons ago.... You didn't happen to gain access did you? I was unsuccessful. Which led me to believe it no longer exists.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3ojgd885 said:
Sports Hernia":3ojgd885 said:

Been Pretty lucky over the last 15 years.. Something like 20-11.

I remember when the Niners were in the middle of a 6 game losing streak in the 2000s and the Webzone would predict a Niner blowout because the Niners had won so many Super Bowls 20 years earlier.

Remember that well. Now half of them are trying to convince the other half that Jimmy Glass is their franchise QB and they must stick with him. Cool with me. 8)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2rors0i0 said:
cnjvh":2rors0i0 said:
49ers faithful. Official (?) Message board. Have to register.

https://www.49ersfaithfulforum.com/forum-14.html

It looks like they have ceased operation. It's happened many times from official team forums over the years. I'm sure that the official sites get tired of moderating a bunch of morons. Same thing happened here with Seahawk fan morons at .com many moons ago.... You didn't happen to gain access did you? I was unsuccessful. Which led me to believe it no longer exists.
It's still very active, you just have to have an active account to even see the number of posts; I do. It's a pretty busy forum, too. I just logged in to check, tons of replies from members on it today.

rlkats

Reaction score
Good luck all. Congrats on a great season and winning the west. Looking forward to an injury FREE game for both teams and good competition.

Good luck in the playoffs.

And

Hopefully Jimmy goes back to the Patriots for a pack of bubble gum and a shoe string.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rlkats":1fa61e8k said:
Good luck all. Congrats on a great season and winning the west. Looking forward to an injury FREE game for both teams and good competition.

Good luck in the playoffs.

And

Hopefully Jimmy goes back to the Patriots for a pack of bubble gum and a shoe string.
With how Cam has played for them, Belichick might just give you that in trade for him, haha.

Thanks for the well wishes.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2g04pr7v said:
It's still very active, you just have to have an active account to even see the number of posts; I do. It's a pretty busy forum, too. I just logged in to check, tons of replies from members on it today.

Thanks Roland. When I tried to log in, I got a page of gobbilty gook. I'll try again, and post the link if I'm successful. I always liked that site better than the circle-jerk of Webzone.

EDIT: Yup, they must have been having problems with their site. Working good now.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Maulbert":1v4zilnw said:
The 49ers Webzone. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Lol anything from vox or pink news would disagree

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Maulbert":3q5c0lxg said:
The 49ers Webzone. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Tru dat. The only one I'd put as even close was the Extreme Skins forum back when it was independent. I literally got accused of racism anytime I said anything negative about a player on their team, it was ridiculous.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1p9kqll8 said:
rlkats":1p9kqll8 said:

Maybe you could get 'em to throw in a deflated football! :irishdrinkers:

Make sure the gum is not Ginseng gum. Or they would have to default and he prolly comes to us. ewww..... :evil: :evil:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
That was really cool. Thanks, Kitsap.