Troy Aikman

onepicknick1

Reaction score
What did Troy mean by I think money is going else where I've got a hunch. The Hawks are not leaving Seattle are they or maybe he just meant something else.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
onepicknick1":zd2mt5c2 said:
What did Troy mean by I think money is going else where I've got a hunch. The Hawks are not leaving Seattle are they or maybe he just meant something else.

That is as solid as a fart in a wind factory.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I half-remember the comment the OP is referring to. I thought it was about the opponent, not us, though?

pinksheets

Reaction score
Wasn't this when there was a comment about the stadium roof needing a new paint job?

My guess is he was referring to money being spent on players rather than the roof. I don't think it meant much of anything.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pinksheets":13ydle29 said:
Wasn't this when there was a comment about the stadium roof needing a new paint job?

My guess is he was referring to money being spent on players rather than the roof. I don't think it meant much of anything.
Now that you said that, I remember it - yes, Buck commented on the roof still saying CenturyLink on it which lead to the new paint job crack.

OP
OP
O

onepicknick1

Reaction score
I listen to it again it more sounded like more money on the Stadium maybe putting up a new name maybe just weird the way he said it I have a hunch. Sorry

907Hawk

Reaction score
onepicknick1":p0ojrun8 said:
I listen to it again it more sounded like more money on the Stadium maybe putting up a new name maybe just weird the way he said it I have a hunch. Sorry

Yea, that is weird the way he said it, I think you might be on to something. What does your gut tell you? :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
O

onepicknick1

Reaction score
907Hawk":1pcr2vsb said:
onepicknick1":1pcr2vsb said:

Yea, that is weird the way he said it, I think you might be on to something. What does your gut tell you? :irishdrinkers:
My gut tells me is there anyway of deleting this POST lol CenturyLink to Lumen ok I might be a little slow Damn it.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I think Aikman was referring to the Hawks needing to conserve ca$h to afford 2nd contracts for DK and Jamal. Ixnay on the logo repaint job until the ink on their contracts has dried and team checking account balance has been verified.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I think it meant money to contract renewals also -

BUT - That was the MOST Seahawks positive 'gushing' I've ever heard from Aikman/Buck. The team is great. The defense is great. JS has put together a great team. Pete is great.

I was like STFU you usual Hawks-haters - you're gonna jinx us!!!!! Bizzaro universe!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
It’s safe to say that the money for painting a new sponson on the roof has absolutely nothing to do with player payroll.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
We need to make sure Oklahoma City isn't interested in getting an NFL team.