Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ 49ers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Who knew a few weeks ago we would still be in the running for the #1 seed? Sure, it's not super likely but it's not entirely unlikely either. The Bears have been trending upwards for weeks and need this win to have a shot to make the playoffs. Hardly an easy recipe for the Packers. The Panthers, while not to be mistaken with a top tier NFC team, has just the right amount of upset in them to ruin the Saints day in Carolina.

That leaves the Seahawks taking care of business against the 49ers team that has had more of their share of injury bug than any other team I can think of. Yet, they keep on fighting. Good coaching keeps the healthy players available fighting hard. Just ask the Cardinals.

I expect a valiant effort from them. Hell, it might even be a lot closer than we would think or like but as much as the 49ers would love to keep us from the #1 seed, it just won't be enough. Pete has the players ready and #1, #2 or #3 seed, he wants a winning streak headed into the playoffs.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 31 - 49ers 16

Aros' Fearless Record: 12-3

cjamesg

Reaction score
I see the Seahawks laying an egg here as the 49ers win this one 23-17.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Hawks wont have anything to play for, but will still probably win this.

Hawks - 27
49ers - 17

FPD

Reaction score
Hawks - 23
49ers - 17

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I'll go with 27-0 Seahawks

with Gould's replacement missing 2 makeable FG's early & Kyle losing all confidence in him & going for it on 4th down instead of trying another & failing miserably.

LTH

Reaction score
I think this is one of the most important games of the season... People say that the 49ers have nothing to play for... I say that it's not about the Niners it's about the Seahawks keeping focus after a huge win over the Rams...I know for a fact that the Hawks are not going to take this game lightly... The Hawks still have work to do on both O and D... they still have something to prove... I don't think the seeding plays any part in it,as the Hawks really don't have much control over what happens. Because of that, they will focus on what they have control over and that is beating the Niners... this Hawks team is pumped up.... they see the Niners as a serious threat, Carroll will have his team focused and ready to roll

Edit: I'm changing my score Hawks 31-9

LTH

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Stay healthy without injuries please,...start the new year with a W
Hawks 27 Niners 19

AubHawk71

Reaction score
My hope for the new year is that Saleh gets a head coaching job with a team we don't face for a few years so I don't have to see his shiny brown coconut every time the SF D takes the field. Man the networks love that guy. Mr. Football.

Hawks - 27
Neeners - 19

Any blowout during Pete ball would be a fluke.

94Smith

Reaction score
Seahawks 31- 49ers 20

As I said in the NFL forum. We won't be able to run the edges against your quick stout run D. This will lead to 3rd and long situations. Both starting WR are out leaving WR who won't get seperation. Adams will be blitzing off the edge or Wagner up the middle. LT Williams is out and RT McGlinchey has had a rough year. The right side of our line is weak.

Wilson and you offense will put up points, they always do. I would not suspect 40 points plus though as our defense is still ok.

Beathard will score a late TD making the game look closer than it was and the 49ers will enter the tunnel and put this miserable year to death finally. Good riddance.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
94Smith":3se3fed4 said:
Beathard will score a late TD making the game look closer than it was and the 49ers will enter the tunnel and put this miserable year to death finally. Good riddance.

With how injuries have gone for the 9ers this year, talking about "death" might be... well, saying too much out loud.

I'll say 24-10, Hawks, in hopes our defense has actually turned a corner.