Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Annnd.....He's Back!!

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Annnd.....He's Back!!
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:27 pm

Re: Annnd.....He's Back!!
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:33 pm
  • I like Luke Willson & I don't mind bringing him back but this is not that big of a deal.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:47 pm
  • That's the spirit
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:06 pm
  • yawn, guess in case of an injury. at least he gets a paycheck I guess.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:16 pm
  • I like Luke, but I wonder why they resigned him? They already have 3 TE's that are getting playing time.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:26 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:I like Luke, but I wonder why they resigned him? They already have 3 TE's that are getting playing time.

They really missed techno-Thursday? :D
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:50 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:I like Luke, but I wonder why they resigned him? They already have 3 TE's that are getting playing time.

Because he is a good blocking TE and he has playoff experience.. That's exactly why they brought him in...

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:59 pm
  • LTH wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:I like Luke, but I wonder why they resigned him? They already have 3 TE's that are getting playing time.

Because he is a good blocking TE and he has playoff experience.. That's exactly why they brought him in...

LTH

...and not to mention that he is an all around good guy!
    Bigpumpkin
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:33 am
  • I think Luke Willson is just the kind of guy we need to make the team feel a little better about losing "snacks".

There's not many or any players that were available which our team (especially those who played with him before) might be even happier to have on the team after losing "snacks".

If we're gonna lose a guy everyone likes, it makes sense to me to pick up a guy they like even more... I might be wrong on that but I got the impression everyone loved him on the team before. He just seems like a fun positive guy, he was pretty decent too... had legit speed for a TE, good hustle too... I think he had a few drops biggest problem that I noticed...

So I don't know if he should get playing time, that's like a 50/50 to me but I think in the locker room he's just a good character to bring on board if you got a spot to fill.
    Tokadub
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:02 am
  • Cyrus12 wrote:yawn, guess in case of an injury. at least he gets a paycheck I guess.

Pretty much. Just insurance in case of an injury, more heightened right now, as Olson is coming back from an injury and Dsily has proved to be a bit fragile.
    Tusc2000
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:08 pm
  • Probably because Olsen is not going be here next year, and may not make through the playoffs.

Willson’s a good blocking TE? When did that happen? He’s always been a move Dissly and Olsen are ok. Willson and Hollister, not so much.
    Own The West
    NET Starter

Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:29 pm
  • Love Luke Willson! He's so clutch on important plays too. Sounds like the writer and the whole organization just likes him, because there's no need for him what so ever lol, but I'm glad he's back for that same reason.
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:17 pm
  • I'm happy Luke Willson is back at Seattle...have always thought him to be a decent TE and a great person to have on your team
    Bullmeister
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information