Annnd.....He's Back!!

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I like Luke Willson & I don't mind bringing him back but this is not that big of a deal.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I like Luke, but I wonder why they resigned him? They already have 3 TE's that are getting playing time.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":10jrosmz said:
I like Luke, but I wonder why they resigned him? They already have 3 TE's that are getting playing time.

They really missed techno-Thursday? :D

LTH

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":t2iuk6ly said:

Because he is a good blocking TE and he has playoff experience.. That's exactly why they brought him in...

LTH

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
LTH":2sp5bgyu said:
pittpnthrs":2sp5bgyu said:

Because he is a good blocking TE and he has playoff experience.. That's exactly why they brought him in...

LTH

...and not to mention that he is an all around good guy!

Tokadub

Reaction score
I think Luke Willson is just the kind of guy we need to make the team feel a little better about losing "snacks".

There's not many or any players that were available which our team (especially those who played with him before) might be even happier to have on the team after losing "snacks".

If we're gonna lose a guy everyone likes, it makes sense to me to pick up a guy they like even more... I might be wrong on that but I got the impression everyone loved him on the team before. He just seems like a fun positive guy, he was pretty decent too... had legit speed for a TE, good hustle too... I think he had a few drops biggest problem that I noticed...

So I don't know if he should get playing time, that's like a 50/50 to me but I think in the locker room he's just a good character to bring on board if you got a spot to fill.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2skgnib8 said:
yawn, guess in case of an injury. at least he gets a paycheck I guess.

Pretty much. Just insurance in case of an injury, more heightened right now, as Olson is coming back from an injury and Dsily has proved to be a bit fragile.

Own The West

Reaction score
Probably because Olsen is not going be here next year, and may not make through the playoffs.

Willson’s a good blocking TE? When did that happen? He’s always been a move Dissly and Olsen are ok. Willson and Hollister, not so much.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Love Luke Willson! He's so clutch on important plays too. Sounds like the writer and the whole organization just likes him, because there's no need for him what so ever lol, but I'm glad he's back for that same reason.

Latest posts