Rams on COVID-19 list- Seattle next?

LastRideOut

Reaction score
With Brockers, and I think, one another Ram going on the COVID-19 list, I'm starting to get a little concerned since Seattle just played the Rams.

So far, I haven't heard of any major Seattle starters going on the COVID reserve list.

Anyone worried?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Not really. I think it was after the Niner game that a few of their guys tested positive but there were no cases in Seattle. Opponents don't seem to have been hurt by these teams with outbreaks.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The other Ram was Cooper Kupp.

No, we shouldn't be concerned with this. The Seahawks do a great job of contact tracing the players in the facility to prevent an outbreak.

seabowl

Reaction score
I actually am concerned because they just played these guys and as we know football is a contact sport. Unfortunately it only takes one.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
It's always a concern but I was more concerned when Larry Fitzgerald went on the covid list a couple days after we played them & him & RW hugged maskless & had a talk face to face on the field after the game.

Hopefully all works out well.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I've been concerned all year and this only enhances my concern. Seattle has been basically unaffected to this point, despite the high infection rate in Seattle. So they're doing something right. However, recent exposure to some who tested positive can't be a good thing. Bad effect could be present but delayed.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This isn’t the first time Seattle has played a team who ended up putting someone on the Covid list the following week. It’s happened before. I’ve jokingly wondered aloud if Seattle has rigged the system somehow.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Player to player transmission on the field seemingly has been very rare thus far

Seems to be much more common between teammates if anything.

sutz

Reaction score
They are testing regularly, so I won't worry more than normal until I hear of someone failing the test.

:pray:

RiverDog

Reaction score
I don't think there's a lot of concern here. From what I've seen, most of the cases of players contracting the virus has been within the team, staff, or families of team members. Perhaps I haven't looked into it enough, but I haven't seen evidence of inter team, player-to-player infections during games.

It would be interesting to know if Kupp was symptomatic during the game. My guess is that he wasn't. My understanding is that an infected person sheds more virus when they're symptomatic vs. when they are not.

Maulbert

Reaction score
You want to have a laugh? They think we're cheating the COVID list at the Denial Zone.

Seriously. It's goddamn hilarious.

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
The Packers will have a Covid outbreak and the Saints will all get food poisoning with explosive diarrhea and the Cawks will get the number one seed and a bye.

31 teams have had a covid case. Guess which one hasn't...

How tf is that possible?! Not shady at all

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/186893-seattle-seahawks-thread/page849/

balakoth

Reaction score
Im not concerned because so far .. players test positive.. and miraculously are negative 7 days later.

:roll: