Jamal Adams on with Peter King youtube

TypeSly

Reaction score
I watch all the Jamal Adams interviews just to hear him speak about how happy he is to come to Seattle's organization and the winning culture, compared to being in the Jets organization :mrgreen:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Such a sharp contrast from decades ago when a player was asked about maybe being traded to Seattle, they would say; "Who?"

TypeSly

Reaction score
Aros":1m5dcklw said:
Such a sharp contrast from decades ago when a player was asked about maybe being traded to Seattle, they would say; "Who?"

I'd attribute that to Pete Carroll and JohnSchneider in everything that they have built here in Seattle. When Holmgren was here, I still got the sense that it was "make the best of it, whle you're here". In the Pete and JS years, most of the line-up was home-grown and with the LOB being so prominent in the Seahawks culture and scene, it's become a place players want to come play and be a part of. Even starting back when we got Bennett and Lacey, that was some of the first high-profile players that seemed really happy to be traded here. This has continued all the way until now, with all the years of being a winning team. To hear it from Jamal Adams and Carlos Dunlap, it seems that the outside perception of the Seahawks, is that we're one of the big names in the NFL now.... and it sure is nice! :mrgreen:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I get a kick out of him addressing Peter King as "Mr. King".

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":38jfr7wr said:
I get a kick out of him addressing Peter King as "Mr. King".
Same; so polite and professional, yet excited, lol. I'm loving Jamal on our team, not just for what he brings on the field.