Us leaving 2020 like...

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
We gonna slobberknocker our way through the playoffs? I'm in for that and we have a bunch of guys who could do it.
As anxious as I am going into this last part of our current season, I'm really looking forward to next year. If we can put together good line play I can see us being super stacked for '21.
Happy New Year all around!

TraderGary

Reaction score
Love that! I think my all-time favorite hit in team history was the Kam Chancellor hit on Vernon Davis. If I recall correctly, I believe Davis said that was the hardest he had ever been hit on a football field.

Honorable mention was the Largent hit on Mike Harden. Sweet revenge. :D

Uncle Si

Reaction score
TraderGary":27m37m1v said:
Love that! I think my all-time favorite hit in team history was the Kam Chancellor hit on Vernon Davis. If I recall correctly, I believe Davis said that was the hardest he had ever been hit on a football field.

Never should've been a flag..

TraderGary

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2eea88ek said:
TraderGary":2eea88ek said:

Agreed. With today's rules, it would be a flag every time for hitting a defenseless receiver (for what it's worth, I hate that rule with a passion). But at that time, there was no such rule in place. Clean hit and BS penalty all the way.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
TraderGary":coiso5k1 said:
Uncle Si":coiso5k1 said:
TraderGary":coiso5k1 said:

Agreed. With today's rules, it would be a flag every time for hitting a defenseless receiver (for what it's worth, I hate that rule with a passion). But at that time, there was no such rule in place. Clean hit and BS penalty all the way.

The biggest travesty is that the punk rock bitch Goodell fined BAM BAM.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
TraderGary":14hexo12 said:
Uncle Si":14hexo12 said:
TraderGary":14hexo12 said:

Yeah, I had this discussion with some friends who were 49ers fans & we all agreed that should never have been a penalty. What was he supposed to do, help him into the endzone?

evergreen

Reaction score
Best NFL hit ever? None the less, Richard Sherman fixed it all soon after.....