GOOD RIDDANCE 2020!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think we can all come together as Seahawks fans and human beings that 2020 was the worst year collectively we have ever been through in our lives. 2021 cannot possibly be worse in the sense that we have nowhere to go from here but up, right?

So from human to human, I say, rejoice! Celebrate trending upwards in 2021. May you and your family and friends find nothing but good health, happiness, prosperity and joy.

From 12 to 12, I say GO HAWKS!! The Seahawks were a brilliant shinning light for us in 2020, one of the few bright lights to be found. It was a true blessing and not something to take for granted. 11-4, Division champs...What a wonderful way to finish what was otherwise a horrific year.

Now in 2021 we get to start the new year off with the Seahawks guaranteed a home playoff game and likely a 12-4 finish to the season. May the joy of 2021 continue with a joyous ride in January and with some luck, into February as well.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Amen to that. Happy New Year everyone! :irishdrinkers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
2018 sucked a bit for me.....2019 got worse....2020 said hold my beeer...and I did and drank it. I got the hangover from heck. For the end of 2020 yesterday, I bought a new 55 inch tv to celebrate the end of that beer. I shall set it up today after the hangover is done...LOL

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
2020 truly was difficult for many of us. I appreciate the optimism and hope you all shared for a better year ahead. And as far as Seahawks football goes, it's great to still have at least one more game after this coming Sunday.

I wish all the challenges this world is facing simply disappeared with the change of date. I'm neither a prophet, nor the son of a prophet, but I'm convinced that 2020 was just a warning-shot across humanity's bow.

Ok, back to the hope for a better year in 2021 and beyond!

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
2020 was a year... I was one of the lucky ones. I saw so many people struggle this year and have felt bad for them. For me personally, I’m lucky to be able to say this has been one of the best of my 30+ years fiscally, mentally (surprisingly), and more. My wife and I had some luck turning the lemons life gave us into lemonade. I’ll spare the details, as it’s not relevant. I hope I’m not the only one who had some decent luck.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Aros":30xfvuzw said:
From 12 to 12, I say GO HAWKS!! The Seahawks were a brilliant shinning light for us in 2020, one of the few bright lights to be found. It was a true blessing and not something to take for granted. 11-4, Division champs...What a wonderful way to finish what was otherwise a horrific year.

Agreed. The hawks were one of the few bright things this year/this fall. Enjoying the ride. Looking forwardd to 2021 here! :irishdrinkers:

Natethegreat

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":2ietzch6 said:
2020 was a year... I was one of the lucky ones. I saw so many people struggle this year and have felt bad for them. For me personally, I’m lucky to be able to say this has been one of the best of my 30+ years fiscally, mentally (surprisingly), and more. My wife and I had some luck turning the lemons life gave us into lemonade. I’ll spare the details, as it’s not relevant. I hope I’m not the only one who had some decent luck.
I have to say I have a lot to be thankful for and happy about that took place in 2020. My wife and I were just discussing how much we had been blessed this year. I realize its been tough for many so I don't want to downplay that.

Terpdragon

Reaction score
My luck was this......someone left turned into me on driver side, my dog passed away, then got let go from job. On positive note, this new year can't be worse, right?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
My world got shaken a couple of weeks before Covid really hit us in North America when I lost my dad at the end of Feb. With that, and then covid with so much of social activities and sports I follow being. disupted. Following the Seahawks along with talking and reading about them here was one of the few things that felt normal this year and was enjoyable. Thanks to all of you for the conversations here.

Happy New Year and let's hope for a much better 2021

Atradees

Reaction score
Other than having to wear a mask I had a good year. My union has work. I am worried about the inevitable recession. No one died from Covid in my family or 250 man union. The political strife isn't over because of the calendar or presidential change. I wish everyone a happy new year.

ccla

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1k7vbdv4 said:
2020 truly was difficult for many of us. I appreciate the optimism and hope you all shared for a better year ahead. And as far as Seahawks football goes, it's great to still have at least one more game after this coming Sunday.

I wish all the challenges this world is facing simply disappeared with the change of date. I'm neither a prophet, nor the son of a prophet, but I'm convinced that 2020 was just a warning-shot across humanity's bow.

Ok, back to the hope for a better year in 2021 and beyond!

+1

We've been warned before several times, but the virus does seem to be on another level no?

chris98251

Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts Aros, the corner has been turned and it will take some time to get on top of this but at least there is a light in the dark tunnel from 2020, distant and almost indistinguishable at this point, but there none the less.

We will have challenges into the summer, I accept that, we are in Pete's bend but don't break defense now, Virus marches on but we will hold when it gets in scoring range now.

The economic Hardships coming from numerous situations due to all this I hope we can weather and support each other through as a country and a people. United States, it's been a while since that meant something really and not just an identifier of our nation, we need to have a United front and be united in thought and purpose going forward for some time.

Maybe looking at your neighbor and seeing a hardship and just giving a smile, a hand, or something you have laying around you could donate that might mean something and make a difference.

Anyway.

Happy New Year everyone !

fenderbender123

Reaction score
2019 was the bad year for me. 2020 with Covid and all that actually helped me take a step back and sort things out. All in all 2020 wasn't a bad year for me, luckily.

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3639n8ai said:
nIdahoSeahawk":3639n8ai said:
I have to say I have a lot to be thankful for and happy about that took place in 2020. My wife and I were just discussing how much we had been blessed this year. I realize its been tough for many so I don't want to downplay that.
I’m with you 100%

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm glad it's behind us, but it was also a really good year for me in other ways. I finally got to move to my final destination city of Miami, and I love it.