Brennan Carroll accepts OC/OL coach job at Arizona

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Brennan Carroll, Pete's son and the run game coordinator, is leaving Seattle to be the Offensive Coordinator and Offensive Line Coach under Jedd Fisch (another former assistant) at the University of Arizona.

"Brennan and I have known each other for over 10 years and worked together during the 2011 and 2012 seasons,” Fisch said in a statement. “I am excited to build this offense together. He has incredible experience, grew up in a football house, been trained by the very best in the business, and has seen a culture of winning his whole life. Brennan’s positive attitude is matched by his football acumen. Our offensive linemen will be trained to become professionals both on and off the field. I am excited to work hand in hand with Brennan on developing an offensive system to bring back the winning traditions of Arizona Football.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/pete-carro ... 08953.html

chris98251

Reaction score
So OC position one step away from HC, grooming for his next step.

chris98251

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2kpqethr said:
Do you see him coming to Seattle in the near future?

Not sure Seattle, to the NFL yes, Pete will have full control if he wants to give up Coaching and just be President of Operations. But you have the Rooney rule also as well as he would need to prove himself as a DC/OC or something at the NFL level I would think.