No Injuries Today

W

Welshers

I know we need to play everyone and try to win the game for the sake of seeding, but hopefully Pete is scoreboard watching and if the GB and NO games get out of hand we sit our guys. We can't afford any injuries going into the playoffs and this Arizona field had a bowl game played on it yesterday and has given us injuries before. That's my #1 priority if we can't get lucky and get the bye, don't get injuries!!

If we are realistic the most likely scenario tomorrow is that both GB and NO win and then it won't matter if we win or lose to 49ers. Yes I always want to beat our rivals Santa Clara but it won't be worth playing our starters if nothing is at stake. Hopefully we stay injury free and get some help

seabowl

Reaction score
I hear you but I do think one of them loses (IMO GB more the likely loser) and if that happens winning is important to get the higher seed.

xray

Reaction score
That stadium has been hell for Seahawk injuries in the past .

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I seriously doubt that Pete does that unless the game is a blowout... either way.

MrFINCH

Reaction score
Welshers":11if7n9j said:
I know we need to play everyone and try to win the game for the sake of seeding, but hopefully Pete is scoreboard watching and if the GB and NO games get out of hand we sit our guys. We can't afford any injuries going into the playoffs and this Arizona field had a bowl game played on it yesterday and has given us injuries before. That's my #1 priority if we can't get lucky and get the bye, don't get injuries!!

If we are realistic the most likely scenario tomorrow is that both GB and NO win and then it won't matter if we win or lose to 49ers. Yes I always want to beat our rivals Santa Clara but it won't be worth playing our starters if nothing is at stake. Hopefully we stay injury free and get some help

Why are you talking about the Arizona field?

There is Zero % chance that Pete will just rest players and scoreboard watching isn’t going to happen. GB and NO games are at the same time and if there is chance, even if it were a miracle that we finish the #1 seed that’s what we play for.

AlciG

Reaction score
HellaciousSloth":6xsnhbj7 said:
Why are you talking about the Arizona field?

Probably because that's where the game is being played

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If we're all that this whole discussion should become redundant by the half if not before.

They don't have their starting QB. They don't have their starting kicker and LS in fact. They're down their left tackle and Aiyuk. Kinlaw is out. If SB aspirations are real, then we as a fairly healthy team should be able to get two scores up and then we think about sitting people.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Yup, getting out of this game without injuries is gonna be super important.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I'm with you. I'd like the win, but this year I think entering the playoffs healthy is much more important than seeding unless the #1 looks attainable.