Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jamal Adams injury

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:31 pm
  • Absolute shame that he got injured in this game.

    Any updates? Was it a stinger or something more serious?
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3762
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:36 pm
  • He was not being positive on the sideline, so, it doesn’t look good! I was hoping he was just annoyed that the coaches wouldn’t let him go back in but the way he kept talking to other players/coaches..it didn’t look good.
    ScottishHawk84
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 495
    Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:31 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:37 pm
  • Ac joint?
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 10935
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:37 pm
  • It seemed like Vilma was trying to drive home the fact that Adams was looking upset because it was a serious injury, but he doesn't know.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3762
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:37 pm
  • Shoulder again if I understood correctly. I expect a miracle recovery.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 2015
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:38 pm
  • Similar to his last injury?
    ScottishHawk84
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 495
    Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:31 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:39 pm
  • The way his body language was when he was talking to every seahawk that came up to him, it doesn’t look good
    w00t
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1206
    Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:04 am
    Location: WA


Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:39 pm
  • If Adams is hurt it’s no hyperbole to say we blew out best shot in the post season for today’s meaningless game.

    I get it before it wasn’t clear about the saints and packers but after it became clear...seems pretty pointless and stupid
    hawk45
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 9837
    Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:08 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:41 pm
  • Our defense has been a day-and-night difference without Adams. I know it wasn't all him though.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 6392
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:41 pm
  • He got chipped on his left shoulder on a blitz. It certainly didn’t look bad from what I saw. Too bad GBtookso long to wrap up their game because the game meant nothing about midway through the 4th quarter
    vonstout
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 429
    Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:00 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:41 pm
  • My assessment is it looks pretty serious and can be a weeks of recovery.

    So much for a playoff run.

    Should have taken him out the game when Green Bay and New Orleans were clearly going to win the game.

    Such a shame.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1826
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm
    Location: Westcoastin’


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:42 pm
  • He didn't have it in a sling and was using both hands on the sidelines. We will have to wait and hear post game, could have been dislocated also and they sat him for protection which may have upset him.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 34930
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:42 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:Ac joint?


    From what I saw and know and have experienced myself....yes.

    I am gutted for him. :(
    Bullmeister
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:54 am
    Location: Melbourne, Australia


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:43 pm
  • He took the field again after the injury, so it's hard to imagine it's super serious.
    Last edited by WillySchu on Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    WillySchu
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 84
    Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:24 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:43 pm
  • TheLegendOfBoom wrote:My assessment is it looks pretty serious and can be a weeks of recovery.

    So much for a playoff run.

    Should have taken him out the game when Green Bay and New Orleans were clearly going to win the game.

    Such a shame.


    Oh man... This post is depressing :shock:
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3762
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:46 pm
  • And we all know this how?
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2495
    Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:19 pm
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:47 pm
  • Lots of people with X-ray TVs and M.D.’s up in here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 869
    Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:33 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:51 pm
  • Based on his interviews when they clinched both the playoffs and the division... He'll play as long as his arm is still attached, or they lock him out of the building.
    JGreen79
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 901
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:26 pm
    Location: Newberg, Oregon


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:57 pm
  • Milehighhawk wrote:Lots of people with X-ray TVs and M.D.’s up in here.


    None of that but I suffered an AC joint injury under similar circumstances. It's not painful when it happens and it can come from a seemingly inconsequential minor lateral impact on to a shoulder, and that is what it looked like happened to Adams. The pain comes from when you try to raise your arm.

    Trust me, I hope I am wrong and he is OK, but his body language spoke volumes to me about what he might already know about his chances of playing playoffs this year despite his incredible year and being one of (if not the) biggest factor in getting the Seahawks to where they are this year.
    Bullmeister
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 597
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:54 am
    Location: Melbourne, Australia


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:09 pm
  • Per Pete’s Presser “ Trainers initially told Pete Carroll that Jamal Adams (shoulder) should be able to play next week, "but we’ll have to get through next week," Carroll said.”
    JPatera76
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1444
    Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:32 am


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:09 pm
  • In his post game presser PC just mentioned the trainers initial indication is that he will be OK to go next week.

    Fingers crossed.
    Followthelegion
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 243
    Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 5:56 am


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:15 pm
  • Followthelegion wrote:In his post game presser PC just mentioned the trainers initial indication is that he will be OK to go next week.

    Fingers crossed.

    I’ll feel he’ll be fine and play. He wasn’t icing anything, he wasn’t in a sling. If anything he looked pissed he wasn’t allowed to finish the game. The dudes a competitor, but hey, all the whiners and naysayers and TV MD’s with their X-ray TVs can assume what they want as well.
    JPatera76
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1444
    Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:32 am


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:18 pm
  • JPatera76 wrote:
    Followthelegion wrote:In his post game presser PC just mentioned the trainers initial indication is that he will be OK to go next week.

    Fingers crossed.

    I’ll feel he’ll be fine and play. He wasn’t icing anything, he wasn’t in a sling. If anything he looked pissed he wasn’t allowed to finish the game. The dudes a competitor, but hey, all the whiners and naysayers and TV MD’s with their X-ray TVs can assume what they want as well.


    100% agreed with the bolded. Seesh the way Vilma was going on you would think Adams hurt his shoulder the way Alex Smith broke his leg.
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1159
    Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:10 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:21 pm
  • Dunlap in his praise has praise for Reed/green to get better.. but had zero worries or mention of Adams. I think he’ll be fine IMO
    JPatera76
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1444
    Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:32 am


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:35 pm
  • Bullmeister wrote:
    Milehighhawk wrote:Lots of people with X-ray TVs and M.D.’s up in here.


    None of that but I suffered an AC joint injury under similar circumstances. It's not painful when it happens and it can come from a seemingly inconsequential minor lateral impact on to a shoulder, and that is what it looked like happened to Adams. The pain comes from when you try to raise your arm.

    Trust me, I hope I am wrong and he is OK, but his body language spoke volumes to me about what he might already know about his chances of playing playoffs this year despite his incredible year and being one of (if not the) biggest factor in getting the Seahawks to where they are this year.



    You were swayed by Vilma's prattling, which was ridiculous.

    His wife might have texted him to bring home milk after the game which may have pissed him off for all we know.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2824
    Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Phoenix az


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:37 pm
  • Adams will play next week.

    & play well.

    Breathe everyone.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 630
    Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:03 am


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:41 pm
  • Vilma is a bad color commentator.

    Not as bad as Talib, but still bad. I hated the way he was so certain about Adams injury when he had no clue what was going on
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3762
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:43 pm
  • Jerhawk wrote:Vilma is a bad color commentator.

    Not as bad as Talib, but still bad. I hated the way he was so certain about Adams injury when he had no clue what was going on



    Quite true.

    Even more annoying is the number of hawk fans on here who are panicking based on nothing other than his pointless musings.

    I tend to expect more from .net members!!!!! :D
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2824
    Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Phoenix az


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:29 pm
  • I think it's unclear to what's really happening with JA.. no sense in jumping to any conclusions until they figure out what's happening

    LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1325
    Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:58 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:34 pm
  • The hyperbole in this thread is delicious.

    Adams will play next weekend. Just like he's been playing the last few games with a bum shoulder.

    R - E - L - A - X
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14891
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:52 pm
  • Aros wrote:The hyperbole in this thread is delicious.

    Adams will play next weekend. Just like he's been playing the last few games with a bum shoulder.

    R - E - L - A - X


    I don't think it's rash to worry it's bad, as he was clearly angered about something. That might just be how he always is though; we havn't had him long enough to know for sure.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 6392
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:01 pm
  • Rat wrote:
    Aros wrote:The hyperbole in this thread is delicious.

    Adams will play next weekend. Just like he's been playing the last few games with a bum shoulder.

    R - E - L - A - X


    I don't think it's rash to worry it's bad, as he was clearly angered about something. That might just be how he always is though; we havn't had him long enough to know for sure.

    The word is spelled haven't, not havn't, since you are so hung up on correcting the mistakes of others.
    Welshers
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 532
    Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:55 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:12 pm
  • Welshers wrote:
    Rat wrote:
    Aros wrote:The hyperbole in this thread is delicious.

    Adams will play next weekend. Just like he's been playing the last few games with a bum shoulder.

    R - E - L - A - X


    I don't think it's rash to worry it's bad, as he was clearly angered about something. That might just be how he always is though; we havn't had him long enough to know for sure.

    The word is spelled haven't, not havn't, since you are so hung up on correcting the mistakes of others.

    Good point. My error was very disrespectful to Seahawks legend John Haven't. Comparable to not knowing how to spell the name of our record-setting, future first-ballot HOF QB.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 6392
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:30 pm
  • Rat wrote:
    Welshers wrote:
    Rat wrote:
    Aros wrote:The hyperbole in this thread is delicious.

    Adams will play next weekend. Just like he's been playing the last few games with a bum shoulder.

    R - E - L - A - X


    I don't think it's rash to worry it's bad, as he was clearly angered about something. That might just be how he always is though; we havn't had him long enough to know for sure.

    The word is spelled haven't, not havn't, since you are so hung up on correcting the mistakes of others.

    Good point. My error was very disrespectful to Seahawks legend John Haven't. Comparable to not knowing how to spell the name of our record-setting, future first-ballot HOF QB.

    I know how to spell Russell's name but for whatever reason on my phone I make mistakes like that. It's not intentional and sometimes I just can't see the letters because the text is so small. The point is you are being an ass for no reason
    Welshers
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 532
    Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:55 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:35 pm
  • Welshers wrote:
    Rat wrote:
    Welshers wrote:
    Rat wrote:
    I don't think it's rash to worry it's bad, as he was clearly angered about something. That might just be how he always is though; we havn't had him long enough to know for sure.

    The word is spelled haven't, not havn't, since you are so hung up on correcting the mistakes of others.

    Good point. My error was very disrespectful to Seahawks legend John Haven't. Comparable to not knowing how to spell the name of our record-setting, future first-ballot HOF QB.

    I know how to spell Russell's name but for whatever reason on my phone I make mistakes like that. It's not intentional and sometimes I just can't see the letters because the text is so small. The point is you are being an ass for no reason


    The reason was that you're always calling out fans in your posts. I'm not an equal opportunity ass; some are more deserving of it than others.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 6392
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:42 pm
  • ALL WE ARE SAYING.... IS GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    seabowl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3018
    Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:20 am


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:46 pm
  • Rat wrote:
    Welshers wrote:
    Rat wrote:
    Welshers wrote:The word is spelled haven't, not havn't, since you are so hung up on correcting the mistakes of others.

    Good point. My error was very disrespectful to Seahawks legend John Haven't. Comparable to not knowing how to spell the name of our record-setting, future first-ballot HOF QB.

    I know how to spell Russell's name but for whatever reason on my phone I make mistakes like that. It's not intentional and sometimes I just can't see the letters because the text is so small. The point is you are being an ass for no reason


    The reason was that you're always calling out fans in your posts. I'm not an equal opportunity ass; some are more deserving of it than others.

    You really just take it the wrong way. I've said many times I have no problem with anyone's opinion but you never seem to read that part or read my plenty of other posts that have nothing to do with fans. If you actually looked at my posts, maybe 10% are about fans. But you just go with your narrative that all my posts are whiney. I've mostly only pointed out massive over reactions like people saying bench Russ or the hindsight thing today that wasn't targeted at anyone but was just pointing out people universally said play the starters. The fact you are taking it so incredibly personally is strange. Once again, be a nicer person
    Welshers
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 532
    Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:55 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:47 pm
  • Talk about getting off topic.
    TAB420
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 810
    Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:11 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:52 pm
  • WillySchu wrote:He took the field again after the injury, so it's hard to imagine it's super serious.


    He didn't come back onto the field of play, just the sidelines. Seeing Adams at the end of every normal win, he's always fired up and smiling. Seeing him just miserable at the end of today's win, especially the way we came back... I gotta say, it's hard to imagine that it's just something minor. He threw his helmet with anger when he came back out of the tent, and his look after that, he definitely had the look of someone who's going to miss some time. It really sucks, but this is whatI saw. I hope to God, I'm wrong.
    Last edited by TypeSly on Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1054
    Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:54 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:53 pm
  • Jerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3762
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:28 pm
  • Aros wrote:The hyperbole in this thread is delicious.

    Adams will play next weekend. Just like he's been playing the last few games with a bum shoulder.

    R - E - L - A - X


    Agree with some reservations. This one is to his OTHER shoulder. So, at best, he'll be playing with BOTH shoulders less than 100%.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 2015
    Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm
    Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:41 pm
  • All we can hope for is that these injuries do not require surgery. I've had three shoulder surgeries and can testify that post surgery you are "done" for six weeks. His year would be over....period.....as well as his career. Surgeons can never put it back together "like new".
    Bigpumpkin
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter
     
    Posts: 7900
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:13 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA USA


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:42 pm
  • TypeSly wrote:
    WillySchu wrote:He took the field again after the injury, so it's hard to imagine it's super serious.


    He didn't come back onto the field of play, just the sidelines. Seeing Adams at the end of every normal win, he's always fired up and smiling. Seeing him just miserable at the end of today's win, especially the way we came back... I gotta say, it's hard to imagine that it's just something minor. He threw his helmet with anger when he came back out of the tent, and his look after that, he definitely had the look of someone who's going to miss some time. It really sucks, but this is whatI saw. I hope to God, I'm wrong.



    Again, you're letting Vilma's prattle get into your head.

    He was probably mad because he wanted to play.

    Do you honestly think he would have had a diagnosis leading him to KNOW he was out for the season 4 minutes after it occurred? An injury so bad he sat on the bench and then roamed the sidelines?

    Cmon guys.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2824
    Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Phoenix az


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:50 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    TypeSly wrote:
    WillySchu wrote:He took the field again after the injury, so it's hard to imagine it's super serious.


    He didn't come back onto the field of play, just the sidelines. Seeing Adams at the end of every normal win, he's always fired up and smiling. Seeing him just miserable at the end of today's win, especially the way we came back... I gotta say, it's hard to imagine that it's just something minor. He threw his helmet with anger when he came back out of the tent, and his look after that, he definitely had the look of someone who's going to miss some time. It really sucks, but this is whatI saw. I hope to God, I'm wrong.



    Again, you're letting Vilma's prattle get into your head.

    He was probably mad because he wanted to play.

    Do you honestly think he would have had a diagnosis leading him to KNOW he was out for the season 4 minutes after it occurred? An injury so bad he sat on the bench and then roamed the sidelines?

    Cmon guys.


    Hey, I hope I'm flat out wrong... and I really hope you're right. I'm definitely paranoid that's for sure, because losing him for any amount of time would really hurt at this point in the season.
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1054
    Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:54 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:54 pm
  • Bullmeister wrote:
    Milehighhawk wrote:Lots of people with X-ray TVs and M.D.’s up in here.


    None of that but I suffered an AC joint injury under similar circumstances. It's not painful when it happens and it can come from a seemingly inconsequential minor lateral impact on to a shoulder, and that is what it looked like happened to Adams. The pain comes from when you try to raise your arm.

    Trust me, I hope I am wrong and he is OK, but his body language spoke volumes to me about what he might already know about his chances of playing playoffs this year despite his incredible year and being one of (if not the) biggest factor in getting the Seahawks to where they are this year.


    I'm guessing you are also a elite athelete, injuries effecting people differently and all.
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1654
    Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:54 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:29 pm

Re: Jamal Adams injury
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:13 am
  • TheLegendOfBoom wrote:My assessment is it looks pretty serious and can be a weeks of recovery.

    So much for a playoff run.

    Should have taken him out the game when Green Bay and New Orleans were clearly going to win the game.

    Such a shame.



    Even though he was out on the field at the end of the game

    Your assessment sucks clearly
    balakoth
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 228
    Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:41 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:14 am
  • TypeSly wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    TypeSly wrote:
    WillySchu wrote:He took the field again after the injury, so it's hard to imagine it's super serious.


    He didn't come back onto the field of play, just the sidelines. Seeing Adams at the end of every normal win, he's always fired up and smiling. Seeing him just miserable at the end of today's win, especially the way we came back... I gotta say, it's hard to imagine that it's just something minor. He threw his helmet with anger when he came back out of the tent, and his look after that, he definitely had the look of someone who's going to miss some time. It really sucks, but this is whatI saw. I hope to God, I'm wrong.



    Again, you're letting Vilma's prattle get into your head.

    He was probably mad because he wanted to play.

    Do you honestly think he would have had a diagnosis leading him to KNOW he was out for the season 4 minutes after it occurred? An injury so bad he sat on the bench and then roamed the sidelines?

    Cmon guys.


    Hey, I hope I'm flat out wrong... and I really hope you're right. I'm definitely paranoid that's for sure, because losing him for any amount of time would really hurt at this point in the season.


    Im guessing you also didn't watch the last 4 minutes where he was out on the field.. DERP
    balakoth
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 228
    Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:41 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:26 pm
  • PC unsure if Adams will play on Saturday
    Zap90
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 86
    Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:23 pm


Re: Jamal Adams injury
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:36 pm
  • If PC is uncertain about him playing in that upcoming game then clearly there is an injury of some magnitude. Perhaps quite small but if Pete, the guy who played his starter in a meaningless 3rd and 4th quarter, is considering keeping him out then that argues against it being insignificant since the upcoming game is, by contrast, as meaningful as it gets.

    Maybe he’ll be 100%, but if he’s on the fence at the moment it’s not 100%. It’s some percentage where there is a chance of damaging the player and jeopardizing his availability for future games.

    This isn’t “sky is falling” this is just pointing out that before the meaningless 3rd and 4th quarter we had a player who seemed to be a key piece on defense healthy, and now he is less healthy.

    Thank goodness we kept momentum. I’m sure the locker room will have much more confidence with a dinged up or out Adams because they beat the mighty niners and beathard. Win forever!

    I hope he’s healthy but even the chance of this is why I absolutely despise the decision not to pull the starters.
    hawk45
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 9837
    Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:08 pm


Next


It is currently Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online