Jamal Adams injury

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Absolute shame that he got injured in this game.

Any updates? Was it a stinger or something more serious?

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
He was not being positive on the sideline, so, it doesn’t look good! I was hoping he was just annoyed that the coaches wouldn’t let him go back in but the way he kept talking to other players/coaches..it didn’t look good.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It seemed like Vilma was trying to drive home the fact that Adams was looking upset because it was a serious injury, but he doesn't know.

w00t

Reaction score
The way his body language was when he was talking to every seahawk that came up to him, it doesn’t look good

hawk45

Reaction score
If Adams is hurt it’s no hyperbole to say we blew out best shot in the post season for today’s meaningless game.

I get it before it wasn’t clear about the saints and packers but after it became clear...seems pretty pointless and stupid

Rat

Reaction score
Our defense has been a day-and-night difference without Adams. I know it wasn't all him though.

vonstout

Reaction score
He got chipped on his left shoulder on a blitz. It certainly didn’t look bad from what I saw. Too bad GBtookso long to wrap up their game because the game meant nothing about midway through the 4th quarter

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
My assessment is it looks pretty serious and can be a weeks of recovery.

So much for a playoff run.

Should have taken him out the game when Green Bay and New Orleans were clearly going to win the game.

Such a shame.

chris98251

Reaction score
He didn't have it in a sling and was using both hands on the sidelines. We will have to wait and hear post game, could have been dislocated also and they sat him for protection which may have upset him.

WillySchu

Reaction score
He took the field again after the injury, so it's hard to imagine it's super serious.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":eee8w08m said:
My assessment is it looks pretty serious and can be a weeks of recovery.

So much for a playoff run.

Should have taken him out the game when Green Bay and New Orleans were clearly going to win the game.

Such a shame.

Oh man... This post is depressing :shock:

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Lots of people with X-ray TVs and M.D.’s up in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGreen79

Reaction score
Based on his interviews when they clinched both the playoffs and the division... He'll play as long as his arm is still attached, or they lock him out of the building.

Bullmeister

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":3gufe3su said:
Lots of people with X-ray TVs and M.D.’s up in here.

None of that but I suffered an AC joint injury under similar circumstances. It's not painful when it happens and it can come from a seemingly inconsequential minor lateral impact on to a shoulder, and that is what it looked like happened to Adams. The pain comes from when you try to raise your arm.

Trust me, I hope I am wrong and he is OK, but his body language spoke volumes to me about what he might already know about his chances of playing playoffs this year despite his incredible year and being one of (if not the) biggest factor in getting the Seahawks to where they are this year.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Per Pete’s Presser “ Trainers initially told Pete Carroll that Jamal Adams (shoulder) should be able to play next week, "but we’ll have to get through next week," Carroll said.”