Glad we played to win

chris98251

Reaction score
Being afraid to play is a bad mind set, we will have to wait and see on Reed and Adams, but you can't sit 53.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yeah it was a great game.

Never surrender! Never lay down for the Whiners!

Rat

Reaction score
We had something to play for until late into the fourth. Not sure it was much of a debate.

hawk45

Reaction score
Well the niners may have just ended our playoff hopes if Adams is hurt so...yeah we really showed them by defeating beathard. They must be devastated.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
hawk45":249owfdk said:
Well the niners may have just ended our playoff hopes if Adams is hurt so...yeah we really showed them by defeating beathard. They must be devastated.

Nice loser mentality, may as well sell the Franchise now.

kidhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":o8ovgzbn said:
Being afraid to play is a bad mind set, we will have to wait and see on Reed and Adams, but you can't sit 53.

I think you can still play to win while trying to insure your best players remain healthy. Playing with some backups doesn’t mean you are playing to lose. I’ll feel a lot better if the injuries we had today end up not causing players to miss time next week, but I’m worried that will not be the case

hawk45

Reaction score
chris98251":7ig5w2u1 said:
hawk45":7ig5w2u1 said:

Right, resting players for a meaningless game has never been done, it’s just a loser mentality, no upside whatsoever, and let’s sell the franchise.

Enjoy your straw man, I’m sure the crowd is awed at you beating up on it

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
hawk45":1bvt2hyf said:
chris98251":1bvt2hyf said:
hawk45":1bvt2hyf said:

Right, resting players for a meaningless game has never been done, it’s just a loser mentality, no upside whatsoever, and let’s sell the franchise.

Yes its has been done. Suck for Luck is an example, still a loser, live in fear play scared and get more hurt.

Rat

Reaction score
Haven’t the vast majority of recent SB champions had a first-round bye? Having some rest going into the playoffs doesn’t seem to be a bad thing. Made no sense for us regardless since our seed wasn’t set until late in this game.

renofox

Reaction score
This was not a meaningless game. In the 4th quarter the Bears were only down 5 to GB and had 1st and 10 at ~GB30. There was still a chance at the #2 seed.

The Seahawks injuries occurred before GB got a handle on the game (3:47 remaining 4th qtr).

Hawkpower

Reaction score
hawk45":3lcottz7 said:
chris98251":3lcottz7 said:
hawk45":3lcottz7 said:

This game wasnt meaningless until well into the 4th quarter.

What are you talking about?