Most important question. Can Goff play?

stang233

Reaction score
My gut tells me he plays but the thumb will impact him a bit.

seabowl

Reaction score
Surgery last week, hard seeing him play. If he does though he will be majorly impacted by the thumb

chris98251

Reaction score
His passes will sail, loss of velocity, he won't be able to grip and zip throws.

Rams offense is all about timely passing and windows, they may try but I think he will get pulled after one helmet bang or a INT. Good thing is we have film of Wolford I think his name is .

J. Wolford 22 / 38 231 0 1

Not lousy stats in a meaningful game, especially as his first game ever.

We need to be in top form.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
If he plays...doesnt matter. If the hawks can limit the amount of dline pressure from the rams we win easy.

CPHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3gogbz4m said:
His passes will sail, loss of velocity, he won't be able to grip and zip throws.

Rams offense is all about timely passing and windows, they may try but I think he will get pulled after one helmet bang or a INT. Good thing is we have film of Wolford I think his name is .

How's that any different than what Goff does on a weekly basis?

chris98251

Reaction score
CPHawk":3hferllj said:
chris98251":3hferllj said:

How he does it, Goff doesn't run. 6 rushes for 56 yards, you have to respect 9.3 yards per rush.

CPHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3aylqso5 said:
CPHawk":3aylqso5 said:
chris98251":3aylqso5 said:

How he does it, Goff doesn't run.

Meant to quote the "his passes will sail, loss of velocity."

D

DomeHawk

CPHawk":g05sfjgc said:
chris98251":g05sfjgc said:

When Goff is on he can be very effective. In our first game against them he picked us apart. He's far superior to his backup but just on the surface of it, it doesn't seem like he would be healed enough.

D

DomeHawk

CPHawk":3vj583mx said:
chris98251":3vj583mx said:

When Goff is on he can be very effective. In our first game against them he picked us apart. He's far superior to his backup but just on the surface of it, it doesn't seem like he would be healed enough.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well if anyone has ever sprained their thumb and had it swell they know that it takes forever for one not to hurt, you bang that sucker on everything, second they ability to grip is gone, it takes forever to get it back, having surgery it has to be worse, the sutures are just beginning to set.