Jamal Adams

JPatera76

Reaction score
Per Pete’s Presser: “ Trainers initially told Pete Carroll that Jamal Adams (shoulder) should be able to play next week, "but we’ll have to get through next week," Carroll said.” soo

Guess we’ll see how the week goes.

chris98251

Reaction score
JPatera76":maza9wcx said:
Per Pete’s Presser: “ Trainers initially told Pete Carroll that Jamal Adams (shoulder) should be able to play next week, "but we’ll have to get through next week," Carroll said.” soo

Oh good, now all the whiners and doomsayers can jump to Reed having a abdominal strain and how we will have to sell our souls to win a playoff games and sell the Franchise and Trade Wilson.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
chris98251":i54r1x6f said:
JPatera76":i54r1x6f said:

Oh good, now all the whiners and doomsayers can jump to Reed having a abdominal strain and how we will have to sell our souls to win a playoff games and sell the Franchise and Trade Wilson.
And Send Jon to the Lions hahah.

hawk45

Reaction score
Pete’s always super honest and realistic at his pressers too right?

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
hawk45":e5jwmak2 said:
No, but Not like Adams had a sling on or ice or anything else. If anything demeanor and anger on the sidelines was the fact he wasnt being allowed to finish the game. The dudes a competitor. However I’ll remain optimistic based on what I saw and didn’t see on the sidelines with Adams .

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Yeah, gave more of a positive comment about Jamal but didn’t sound as good about Jarran..the old we’ll see, is never a good thing..at least we have snacks on the inside tho..right? Ha.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
ScottishHawk84":jbgvit7q said:
Yeah, gave more of a positive comment about Jamal but didn’t sound as good about Jarran..the old we’ll see, is never a good thing..at least we have snacks on the inside tho..right? Ha.
Same thing with Dunlap in his presser when he talked about the team and the game. He was more worried about Jarran and had nothing negative or non”get wells” to Adams.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
JPatera76":1vvepukx said:
hawk45":1vvepukx said:
No, but Not like Adams had a sling on or ice or anything else. If anything demeanor and anger on the sidelines was the fact he wasnt being allowed to finish the game. The dudes a competitor. However I’ll remain optimistic based on what I saw and didn’t see on the sidelines with Adams .

We probably don't even have this thread if the d-bag announcer wasnt droning on and on and on and on about Jamal's frown on the sideline.

For gods sake, talk about spitballing and projecting. Dude couldnt have had a clue why Jamal was grumpy, yet he decided that Adams' season was done and the hawks playoffs were spinning down the tube lol

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2720uf6a said:
JPatera76":2720uf6a said:
hawk45":2720uf6a said:

We probably don't even have this thread if the d-bag announcer wasnt droning on and on and on and on about Jamal's frown on the sideline.

For gods sake, talk about spitballing and projecting. Dude couldnt have had a clue why Jamal was grumpy, yet he decided that Adams' season was done and the hawks playoffs were spinning down the tube lol
100% Agreed, and honestly, Riable and Wyman were saying the same spitballing crap on the radio however they also made it a point, to mention especially Riable that, it was reassuring that Adams didn’t have ice or a sling and was just out on the bench and not in the Lockerroom.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Lost respect for Vilma with the whole Bountygate scandal. He was near the center of it. He can take a flying leap for all I care. Surprised they let him in a stadium.

balakoth

Reaction score
I keep forgetting neither of these players were in the game at the end..

Oh wait....

Sometimes I wonder if some of you actually watch the game or come here to yammer on

Latest posts