Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jamal Adams

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Jamal Adams
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:08 pm
  • Per Pete’s Presser: “ Trainers initially told Pete Carroll that Jamal Adams (shoulder) should be able to play next week, "but we’ll have to get through next week," Carroll said.” soo

Guess we’ll see how the week goes.
    JPatera76
    NET Veteran

Re: Jamal Adams
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:10 pm
  • JPatera76 wrote:Per Pete’s Presser: “ Trainers initially told Pete Carroll that Jamal Adams (shoulder) should be able to play next week, "but we’ll have to get through next week," Carroll said.” soo

Oh good, now all the whiners and doomsayers can jump to Reed having a abdominal strain and how we will have to sell our souls to win a playoff games and sell the Franchise and Trade Wilson.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:11 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    JPatera76 wrote:Per Pete’s Presser: “ Trainers initially told Pete Carroll that Jamal Adams (shoulder) should be able to play next week, "but we’ll have to get through next week," Carroll said.” soo

Oh good, now all the whiners and doomsayers can jump to Reed having a abdominal strain and how we will have to sell our souls to win a playoff games and sell the Franchise and Trade Wilson.

And Send Jon to the Lions hahah.
    JPatera76
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:11 pm
  • Pete’s always super honest and realistic at his pressers too right?
    hawk45
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:13 pm
  • hawk45 wrote:Pete’s always super honest and realistic at his pressers too right?

No, but Not like Adams had a sling on or ice or anything else. If anything demeanor and anger on the sidelines was the fact he wasnt being allowed to finish the game. The dudes a competitor. However I’ll remain optimistic based on what I saw and didn’t see on the sidelines with Adams .
    JPatera76
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:13 pm
  • hawk45 wrote:Pete’s always super honest and realistic at his pressers too right?

Yep right on queue here they come.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:17 pm
  • Yeah, gave more of a positive comment about Jamal but didn’t sound as good about Jarran..the old we’ll see, is never a good thing..at least we have snacks on the inside tho..right? Ha.
    ScottishHawk84
    NET Starter

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:22 pm
  • ScottishHawk84 wrote:Yeah, gave more of a positive comment about Jamal but didn’t sound as good about Jarran..the old we’ll see, is never a good thing..at least we have snacks on the inside tho..right? Ha.

Same thing with Dunlap in his presser when he talked about the team and the game. He was more worried about Jarran and had nothing negative or non”get wells” to Adams.
    JPatera76
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:29 pm
  • JPatera76 wrote:
    hawk45 wrote:Pete’s always super honest and realistic at his pressers too right?

No, but Not like Adams had a sling on or ice or anything else. If anything demeanor and anger on the sidelines was the fact he wasnt being allowed to finish the game. The dudes a competitor. However I’ll remain optimistic based on what I saw and didn’t see on the sidelines with Adams .

We probably don't even have this thread if the d-bag announcer wasnt droning on and on and on and on about Jamal's frown on the sideline.

For gods sake, talk about spitballing and projecting. Dude couldnt have had a clue why Jamal was grumpy, yet he decided that Adams' season was done and the hawks playoffs were spinning down the tube lol
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:34 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    JPatera76 wrote:
    hawk45 wrote:Pete’s always super honest and realistic at his pressers too right?

We probably don't even have this thread if the d-bag announcer wasnt droning on and on and on and on about Jamal's frown on the sideline.

For gods sake, talk about spitballing and projecting. Dude couldnt have had a clue why Jamal was grumpy, yet he decided that Adams' season was done and the hawks playoffs were spinning down the tube lol

100% Agreed, and honestly, Riable and Wyman were saying the same spitballing crap on the radio however they also made it a point, to mention especially Riable that, it was reassuring that Adams didn’t have ice or a sling and was just out on the bench and not in the Lockerroom.
    JPatera76
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:41 pm
  • Lost respect for Vilma with the whole Bountygate scandal. He was near the center of it. He can take a flying leap for all I care. Surprised they let him in a stadium.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:31 am
  • I keep forgetting neither of these players were in the game at the end..

Oh wait....

Sometimes I wonder if some of you actually watch the game or come here to yammer on
    balakoth
    NET Rookie

It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information