46 Sacks

Polk738

Reaction score
That is more than what the 2013-2014 teams both had, pretty big accomplishment considering it was a glaring weakness towards the beginning of the season-I love this defense going into the playoffs and next season, I think they will accomplish a lot going forward.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty impressive considering they did 3/4ths of them in the last 6 or 8 games. :irishdrinkers:

getnasty

Reaction score
Pass rush has been great the last 9 or 10 games. Need to start forcing a few more turnovers but super pleased with where the DL is.

niveky

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":1yqavdp8 said:
Carlos Dunlap completely changed everything.

him and Adams....I feel like they both got healthy about the same time, within a couple of weeks of each other..hopefully with some rest Adams can go this weekend.

niveky

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":nfxq5gvr said:
Carlos Dunlap completely changed everything.

him and Adams....I feel like they both got healthy about the same time, within a couple of weeks of each other..hopefully with some rest Adams can go this weekend. Collier has also been much improved. Pat Kirwin was talking to Pete about that just this week on moving the chains. They also talked about how good of a player Brooks already is with Kirwin talking about how freakishly strong he is, stood up an o-line man i think he said in the rams game, and how he already has grown into his body when a lot of younger players take 2-3 seasons to do that. There is a lot to be positive for on the defensive side of the ball.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Dunlap and Adams combine to make something more than the sum of their parts. It has helped an explosion of change in our defense; nothing short of miraculous, considering how our defense was the first half of the season.

It also helps that Norton is being more creative than he was then, too...

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
So I just looked at the team stats, that is the most since the 2005 team, they had 50 that year.