The clutchest player in the NFL...

W

Welshers

is Russell Wilson. Our offense played terrible all game and hadn't scored a single touchdown. Then Russel leads three straight TD drives on the final three drives of the game. Who does that? He never lets the pressure gets to him and he shines the brightest when it matters the most.

Here's some neat stats:
Russel Wilson has the most game winning drive of any player since he entered the league in 2012. He has the 7th most of any active player period, while playing 5-10 years less then all the other leaders.

He is the most clutch player in the league.

renofox

Reaction score
That must explain his dogcrap play in the 1st 3 quarters.

He's focused getting the record for the most comeback wins.

/s

Rat

Reaction score
It's "Russell". He has been the starting QB for nearly a decade, probably has deserved enough respect to at least have his name spelled correctly.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Rat":3l9bmpx2 said:
It's "Russell". He has been the starting QB for nearly a decade, probably has deserved enough respect to at least have his name spelled correctly.
Lol

chris98251

Reaction score
Rat":3rku71um said:

He spelled it right the first time, sometimes the ad will interfere with typing, I have to go back and add omitted keystrokes frequently since we added all the garbage.

Now if he spelled it Ruskell I might agree.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Rat":2sxgxqf8 said:
It was typo or brain fart, I know how to spell it. What I dont know if why you are always such a jerk with your posts

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
chris98251":1cv7dfg5 said:
Rat":1cv7dfg5 said:

He spelled it right the first time, sometimes the ad will interfere with typing, I have to go back and add omitted keystrokes frequently since we added all the garbage.

Only the coolest of men sip diet coke from a goblet.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Welshers":2apv3q0f said:
Rat":2apv3q0f said:
It was typo or brain fart, I know how to spell it. What I dont know if why you are always such a jerk with your posts
Because he's "Rat", and that's just who he is.

niveky

Reaction score
renofox":3fvp9qs6 said:

/s

if you notice, since Pete switched up how he wanted the games to be handled Schotty is probably under direction from Pete and has pulled the reins on Wilson again. He wants his run game and defense but hopefully he will be more open to giving Wilson more time to do his thing with the offense in the playoffs. I feel like, from the offenses perspective, it has to be a mental grind every week to know what they can do and know they are capable of a lot more. Pure conjecture on my part, but I just feel like when they went through that rough stretch in the middle of the season he brought everyone back in to how he usually likes to do things..especially when he saw the defense coming around where he was confident they would get to.

potatohead33

Reaction score
Expected this thread to be about Lockett, really. That dude comes through time and time again.

Rat

Reaction score
chris98251":29cp48dy said:
Rat":29cp48dy said:

It was misspelled twice at first. Not sure why he only edited one of them.

Rat

Reaction score
potatohead33":y2xmy0aw said:
Expected this thread to be about Lockett, really. That dude comes through time and time again.

Yeah, has that guy ever had a bad drop? His body control is absolutely awe-inspiring. I don't know how you even train for that.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Russell Wilson has certainly not been the "clutchest" player in the NFL this year. Talk about rose-colored glasses...

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Rat":1wovrfja said:
chris98251":1wovrfja said:
Rat":1wovrfja said:

It was an honest mistake. Just be a kinder person from now on.

John63

Reaction score
niveky":1yueftm6 said:
renofox":1yueftm6 said:

/s

if you notice, since Pete switched up how he wanted the games to be handled Schotty is probably under direction from Pete and has pulled the reins on Wilson again. He wants his run game and defense but hopefully he will be more open to giving Wilson more time to do his thing with the offense in the playoffs. I feel like, from the offenses perspective, it has to be a mental grind every week to know what they can do and know they are capable of a lot more. Pure conjecture on my part, but I just feel like when they went through that rough stretch in the middle of the season he brought everyone back in to how he usually likes to do things..especially when he saw the defense coming around where he was confident they would get to.

You are correct in your perspective

John63

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3itz1guk said:
Russell Wilson has certainly not been the "clutchest" player in the NFL this year. Talk about rose-colored glasses...

Yeah he is only 3rd In game winning drives in NFL this year. Oh wait that's good. Talk about hater glasses

Rat

Reaction score
John63":35rnykrc said:
RolandDeschain":35rnykrc said:

Yeah he is only 3rd In game winning drives in NFL this year. Oh wait that's good. Talk about hater glasses

So... he's the third clutchest player in the NFL this year?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
John63":1oav6ruw said:
RolandDeschain":1oav6ruw said:

Do you honestly think "clutch" is an accurate way to describe Russell's second-half-of-the-season performance? Just curious if you can be honest with yourself or not.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Rat":1km58841 said:
chris98251":1km58841 said:
Rat":1km58841 said:

Who cares?? As long as we know who he's talking about .Grammar police were already annoying in the 90's.. thought most of them had faded away by now. I have mispellings all the time, most due to typos because I suck with the keyboard. It sucks even more to have to waste time replying to the grammar police.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
TypeSly":1im5ydqi said:
Who cares?? As long as we know who he's talking about .Grammar police were already annoying in the 90's.. thought most of them had faded away by now. I have mispellings all the time, most due to typos because I suck with the keyboard. It sucks even more to have to waste time replying to the grammar police.
Did your grade school English teachers let you get away with "it was the pencil's fault", too? :roll: