Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hawks Screwed Themselves

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Hawks Screwed Themselves
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:42 pm
  • 2nd straight season Hawks screwed themselves out of 1st round bye with embarrassing losses to teams should have easily beaten. How do you lose to NFC East teams. Another Divisional playoff exist per usual keeping up the time honored tradition. JS & Pete can get to stepping and head for Detroit. I'm sick of all licking pee pee when it comes to Smiling Pete from this pathetic fan base and Seattle media.
    hawksfansince90
    NET Rookie

Re: Hawks Screwed Themselves
Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:44 pm
  • Do you like ping pong?
    Slick
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:45 pm
  • hawksfansince90 wrote:2nd straight season Hawks screwed themselves out of 1st round bye with embarrassing losses to teams should have easily beaten. How do you lose to NFC East teams. Another Divisional playoff exist per usual keeping up the time honored tradition. JS & Pete can get to stepping and head for Detroit. I've sick of all licking pee pee when it comes to Smiling Pete from this pathetic fan base and Seattle media.

This is a perfect example of why cousins shouldn't date.
    TAB420
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:46 pm
  • Packers and Saints would probably argue they threw a game away. It does happen. The Chiefs got embarrassed today. We can't all be the 1972 Dolphins.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:47 pm
  • So the games they won by the skin of their teeth (Cowboys, Vikings, Patriots) don't matter?
    potatohead33
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:47 pm
  • Threedee wrote:Packers and Saints would probably argue they threw a game away. It does happen. The Chiefs got embarrassed today. We can't all be the 1972 Dolphins.

Nothing game for Chiefs.
    hawksfansince90
    NET Rookie

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:48 pm
  • hawksfansince90 wrote:2nd straight season Hawks screwed themselves out of 1st round bye with embarrassing losses to teams should have easily beaten. How do you lose to NFC East teams. Another Divisional playoff exist per usual keeping up the time honored tradition. JS & Pete can get to stepping and head for Detroit. I'm sick of all licking pee pee when it comes to Smiling Pete from this pathetic fan base and Seattle media.

Who da f*** is that guy??
    ScottishHawk84
    NET Starter

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:48 pm
  • Packers lost to the Vikings and Saints lost to the Eagles. I say we wash everybodys bad losses and we still end up where we're at.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:49 pm
  • I love the potential I'm seeing in this thread.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:51 pm
  • Troll alert
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:51 pm
  • hawksfansince90 wrote:2nd straight season Hawks screwed themselves out of 1st round bye with embarrassing losses to teams should have easily beaten. How do you lose to NFC East teams. Another Divisional playoff exist per usual keeping up the time honored tradition. JS & Pete can get to stepping and head for Detroit. I'm sick of all licking pee pee when it comes to Smiling Pete from this pathetic fan base and Seattle media.

If we win it all, you don't deserve the happiness that comes with it.
    A_Biased_Fan
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:52 pm
  • potatohead33 wrote:So the games they won by the skin of their teeth (Cowboys, Vikings, Patriots) don't matter?

By that logic Hawks great start doesn't matter in which they pissed away 1st round bye and #1 seed. All the teams go through losing streaks but the way Hawks lost those games was a real embarrassment. Hawks got exposed by Giants of all teams.
    hawksfansince90
    NET Rookie

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:15 pm
  • hawksfansince90 wrote:
    potatohead33 wrote:So the games they won by the skin of their teeth (Cowboys, Vikings, Patriots) don't matter?

By that logic Hawks great start doesn't matter in which they pissed away 1st round bye and #1 seed. All the teams go through losing streaks but the way Hawks lost those games was a real embarrassment. Hawks got exposed by Giants of all teams.

Are your parents brothers by any chance?
    BChawkfan
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:16 pm
  • Threedee wrote:The Chiefs got embarrassed today.

No they didn't; they got all their backups a bunch of valuable playing time that will likely pay off the next time a starter goes down.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:17 pm
  • hawksfansince90 wrote:
    potatohead33 wrote:So the games they won by the skin of their teeth (Cowboys, Vikings, Patriots) don't matter?

Not just the Giants, the Giants with Colt McCoy!

:sarcasm_off:
    potatohead33
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:28 pm
  • I would hate to be a guy who hates his team that finishes the season 12-4, wins the NFC West and is in the playoffs for the 9th time in 11 years. Good god man, enjoy some f-ing success!
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:31 pm
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That’s all I got about this troll thread.
    3-2-16-4-6
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:56 pm
  • Hawks are 12-4. I picked that as the best-case scenario at the start of the season.
    Reaneypark
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:03 pm
  • ScottishHawk84 wrote:
    hawksfansince90 wrote:2nd straight season Hawks screwed themselves out of 1st round bye with embarrassing losses to teams should have easily beaten. How do you lose to NFC East teams. Another Divisional playoff exist per usual keeping up the time honored tradition. JS & Pete can get to stepping and head for Detroit. I'm sick of all licking pee pee when it comes to Smiling Pete from this pathetic fan base and Seattle media.

Who da f*** is that guy??

Hahaha. Love the McGregor quote.
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:08 pm
  • Even if we beat the Giants we would still not get tie breaker against the Packers.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:08 pm
  • Holy sh*t, this is the kind of post you get in your honor, after leading a team that you rebuilt a decade ago, to the most playoff appearances in the NFL during that time? A 12-4 season, struggling with a rotating list of injuries, and turning a historically bad defence into one of the best by season's end, and winning the toughest division for the first time in 4 years lol.

OP, if you're a "fan" of the Seahawks today, when and how did you start?
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:21 am

How do you lose to a winless jets?

Your ramblings make no sense..
    balakoth
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:21 am
  • TypeSly wrote:Holy sh*t, this is the kind of post you get in your honor, after leading a team that you rebuilt a decade ago, to the most playoff appearances in the NFL during that time? A 12-4 season, struggling with a rotating list of injuries, and turning a historically bad defence into one of the best by season's end, and winning the toughest division for the first time in 4 years lol.

2013 when he finally got old enough for his father to tell him what to look for :(
    balakoth
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:43 am
  • Hilarious. And not even sort of surprising on the doom and gloom meter here :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:55 am

I read this and now all I smell is burnt toast...smfh.
    Fernie Hawks Fan
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:10 am
  • Someone needs a timeout.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:13 am
  • Apparently the OP has no lengthy experience as a fan of any football team.

When your favorite team has averaged 11 wins a season over the entire Wilson era, won 10 playoff games with a Super Bowl victory and is capable of beating any team at any time in any venue during that stretch and you want the staff to pack up and leave you are either off your rocker or clearly a troll with Red and Gold artifacts in the bedroom you occupy of granny's house.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:13 am
  • I've been a fan since 1976 and I can't really remember a season where we didn't lose at least one game we "should" have won, well except for those 2-14 stinkers.

:yawn:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:15 am

Do you even football?
    Nunya
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:24 am

Post looks like clickbait by an attention hound...who may have drank too much and has a bad headache.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:37 am
  • sutz wrote:I've been a fan since 1976 and I can't really remember a season where we didn't lose at least one game we "should" have won, well except for those 2-14 stinkers.

:yawn:

Heh... remember that Monday night game against Denver that season? The pure JOY in getting that second win?

Ya... after that season we looked at 8-8 as a blessing.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:39 am
  • TypeSly wrote:Holy sh*t, this is the kind of post you get in your honor, after leading a team that you rebuilt a decade ago, to the most playoff appearances in the NFL during that time? A 12-4 season, struggling with a rotating list of injuries, and turning a historically bad defence into one of the best by season's end, and winning the toughest division for the first time in 4 years lol.

He's not a fan of the Seahawks..... Just going out on a limb here.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:37 am
  • Don't play the fan card.

I know this fan and he's hard core, just posting a coulda woulda shoulda thread. All of us here quietly knew the loss to the Giants sucked big time and would bite at the end of the season.

The team lost to only the Cardinals, the Bills, the Rams, and the Giants. Without the Giants L The team would have won the bye. In a sense the team did screw itself but they still won when it counted save that bad L.

Moving forward I really lke how the team has come together and hope the nagging injuries to a few players doesn't manifest as a rate determining step in the post season tournament.

GO HAWKS!!!
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information