Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm dreading this game vs the Rams

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
I'm dreading this game vs the Rams
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:37 pm
  • First off, congratulations to the Seahawks on a 12-4 regular season. That record is nothing to scoff at, and is something to be proud of. NFC West divisions champions also has a sweet taste to it.

Now, after today's come from behind victory against the 49ers, I was hoping to be even more jacked. Except, I'm not.

Because we have to play the Los Angeles Rams AGAIN. This team has been a proverbial thorn in our side for as long as Pete's been here it feels like. They're like a turd that won't flush.

Going back in time now to 2004, where we played them in the wild card round. Remember this one? Hasselbeck threw a gut wrenching incompletion to Engram in the endzone at the end of the game, completing a 3 game sweep of us that season.

Fast forward to now, where we had a hard fought game against them last week to finally take them out and win the division. And when the dust settles from our party, who's standing in front of us, but the same pesky Rams! They just won't leave us alone!

I have a bad feeling about this one. I felt ultra confident about last week's game, but now it feels like we've exhausted all our good plays, showed our hand, and we're left facing them with nothing but our wits and integrity. It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight against these guys.

The video below is a perfect representstion of how I'm feeling about this matchup, with Kylo Ren representing the Seahawks (and how I looked after beating them last week/how I looked seeing we're playing them again) and Luke Skywalker representing the Rams.

Is anyone else dreading this upcoming game? Or does Jerhawk need to buckle up and prepare for victory? What's your level of confidence heading into Saturday's playoff battle?

Last edited by Jerhawk on Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Re: I'm dreading this game vs the Rams
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:41 pm

• Wow, who knew that the LA Rams would be wanting a good ass-whooping?! Allright, time for the Seahawks to serve one up for Mr. Donald!
    TypeSly
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:44 pm
  • I'd rather face any other playoff team, to be honest. However, we did handle them pretty well last time, though the final score doesn't show it.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:47 pm
  • I think PC/KNJ finally have the Ram's offense figured out, and PC will let Schotty plan a shorter pass game due to the Ram's notorious Dline. They got this.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:52 pm
  • If Goff with a broken thumb beats us, then tip your caps to the Rams.
    Reaneypark
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:08 pm
  • renofox wrote:I think PC/KNJ finally have the Ram's offense figured out, and PC will let Schotty plan a shorter pass game due to the Ram's notorious Dline. They got this.

We just saw in their win v. the Cardinals that their offense now has a different dynamic with Wolford as their QB. He is definitely not Goff.
    Nothinbutm
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:09 pm
  • Nothinbutm wrote:
    renofox wrote:I think PC/KNJ finally have the Ram's offense figured out, and PC will let Schotty plan a shorter pass game due to the Ram's notorious Dline. They got this.

We just saw in their win v. the Cardinals that their offense now has a different dynamic with Wolford as their QB. He is definitely not Goff.

I thought Goff was supposed to be back next week? Heard that somewhere, can't remember where.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:10 pm
  • We could definitely lose to the Rams, but then again we could lose to any team. And if we do beat the Rams, we could definitely lose to the second round matchup, etc.

I suggest looking at the playoffs from the other direction. It isn't likely, but if we manage to win three games in a row we get a trip to the Super Bowl. Can we beat the Rams? Clearly yes as of just two weeks ago. And if we do beat them, then the reward is just needing to win two games in a row to get to the Super Bowl.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:15 pm
  • AgentDib wrote:We could definitely lose to the Rams, but then again we could lose to any team. And if we do beat the Rams, we could definitely lose to the second round matchup, etc.

I suggest looking at the playoffs from the other direction. It isn't likely, but if we manage to win three games in a row we get a trip to the Super Bowl. Can we beat the Rams? Clearly yes as of just two weeks ago. And if we do beat them, then the reward is just needing to win two games in a row to get to the Super Bowl.

This.

It is what it is. Play the hand you're dealt. Time to put up or shut up. I'm out of cliches, but let's see what Pete and the boys can muster.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:17 pm
  • renofox wrote:
    Nothinbutm wrote:
    renofox wrote:I think PC/KNJ finally have the Ram's offense figured out, and PC will let Schotty plan a shorter pass game due to the Ram's notorious Dline. They got this.

I thought Goff was supposed to be back next week? Heard that somewhere, can't remember where.

I'm not entirely sure where you read that. All the publications I've read have said the Rams have no idea if Goff will be back or not.

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2021/0 ... -seahawks/

https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-hc-sean-m ... s-seahawks

Honestly, what I saw from Wolford was a little concerning. The Cardinals are without a doubt ending their season in a downward slope, but some of the plays Wolfie made convinced me that if he plays like that again then it's definitely going to be an extremely tight game.
    Nothinbutm
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:33 pm
  • Nothinbutm wrote:
    renofox wrote:
    Nothinbutm wrote:

I'm not entirely sure where you read that. All the publications I've read have said the Rams have no idea if Goff will be back or not.

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2021/0 ... -seahawks/

https://www.nfl.com/news/rams-hc-sean-m ... s-seahawks

Honestly, what I saw from Wolford was a little concerning. The Cardinals are without a doubt ending their season in a downward slope, but some of the plays Wolfie made convinced me that if he plays like that again then it's definitely going to be an extremely tight game.

That being said, the Rams scored all of 18 points, with 7 of those coming off a pick-6.
    A_Biased_Fan
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:36 pm
  • Count me in the "Not Worried" camp.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:57 pm
  • Las Vegas doesn't seem to be worried about our chances.
    Bigpumpkin
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:01 pm
  • I'm a little worried if our third string quarterback continues to play.

If they bring that RW guy back, we've got this.
    Elemas
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:07 pm
  • Jerhawk wrote:First off, congratulations to the Seahawks on a 12-4 regular season. That record is nothing to scoff at, and is something to be proud of. NFC West divisions champions also has a sweet taste to it.

Now, after today's come from behind victory against the 49ers, I was hoping to be even more jacked. Except, I'm not.

Because we have to play the Los Angeles Rams AGAIN. This team has been a proverbial thorn in our side for as long as Pete's been here it feels like. They're like a turd that won't flush.

Going back in time now to 2004, where we played them in the wild card round. Remember this one? Hasselbeck threw a gut wrenching incompletion to Engram in the endzone at the end of the game, completing a 3 game sweep of us that season.

Fast forward to now, where we had a hard fought game against them last week to finally take them out and win the division. And when the dust settles from our party, who's standing in front of us, but the same pesky Rams! They just won't leave us alone!

I have a bad feeling about this one. I felt ultra confident about last week's game, but now it feels like we've exhausted all our good plays, showed our hand, and we're left facing them with nothing but our wits and integrity. It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight against these guys.

The video below is a perfect representstion of how I'm feeling about this matchup, with Kylo Ren representing the Seahawks (and how I looked after beating them last week/how I looked seeing we're playing them again) and Luke Skywalker representing the Rams.

Is anyone else dreading this upcoming game? Or does Jerhawk need to buckle up and prepare for victory? What's your level of confidence heading into Saturday's playoff battle?

NO doubt the best wild card team in the NFC remember they beat Tampa Bay convincingly. Key to victory run the ball well, Stop the run , pressure Goff, protect Wilson and of course win the turnover battle. Do three of those five with one of them being win the turnover battle and the Seahawks win.
    tersal
    NET Rookie

Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:31 pm
  • I think this game will be a stroll brawl. It’s going to be ugly. Lots of defense up to the fourth quarter and a team will have one game convincing drive. Not going to be a fun game to watch for either team. Lots of dumb calls.

It will be like a mayweather fight. Nothing flashy and really boring. Both teams trying to feel each other out.

The game day forum is going to EXPLODE!!!!! Lots of fire Pete, KNJ is a joke. Russ is terrible. Shorty can’t call a game to save his life. Pete is getting out coaches again. All this and some.
    zchurch74
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:33 pm
  • Rams have the #1 defense in the NFL by yards per game, #3 defense by points per game. Either way, they're one of the best defenses in the league and our offense hasn't exactly been firing on all cylinders lately.

Yes, I'm pretty concerned. We needed 3 4th quarter TDs to beat a very depleated 49ers team. It's going to be much more difficult to pull that off against one of the best defenses in the NFL.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:37 pm
  • Donald’s comments will be bulletin board material tomorrow.

The Hawks will win, and Donald will get rubbed hard.

Suspect the exorcism happened last weekend, They stuffed their run last week and they couldn’t beat the Hawks in the air. Jared Goff is unlikely to play and even if he does we’ve read his book.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:56 pm
  • Totally not worried at all. In fact I bet my neighbor (who was trying to get me all fired up in text) $50 bucks we will beat the Rams next Saturday. He didn't take my bet. Smart man.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:57 pm
  • For what it's worth, Klingsbury coached probably the worst game I've ever seen today. Legitimately. I felt so grateful for Pete Carroll when I watched it.

I know, McVay is gangbusters against Seattle almost always, but the Rams won that game more out of Arizona's incompetence than their own success. It was horrific.
    nanomoz
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:26 am
  • I am actually pretty confident about this game. Goff has been pretty inconsistent of late with a healthy thumb. It just depends on how much ligament injury happened but it hard to imagine him being healed enough in that time.

I also like our chances in round 2 against the probable NO opponent. It will be in a nice dry covered stadium on artificial turf. I think this favors our speed, especially at the WR position.

After that? GB has me VERY nervous.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:16 am
  • I was kinda dreading it before, and posted that in another thread.

If Adams is playing, I'm not 'worried'. If he's out - I would be a bit. Sounds like he's gonna play.

It's DIVISIONAL. The Cards, Rams and 9ers ALWAYS play lights out ball against us. It's what they do. It's like their superbowl EVERY game. But, with a backup QB, and Adams first playoff game? Not as worried. Donald can post all the bulletin board material he wants - he's only one guy.

I'd be more worried about a hot-dog-neck Ariens Cardinals team from a couple years ago than I am against the Rams. I'll take smash-mouth vs. trick misdirected punt plays any day of the week.

Honestly my end take: Adams in - we win. Adams out - we got some problems.
    ddores
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:21 am
  • People were dreading the last one. Meh. On to Saturday. Should be a great battle.
    Hawks are the better team and will prove it AGAIN.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:41 am
  • Jerhawk wrote:First off, congratulations to the Seahawks on a 12-4 regular season. That record is nothing to scoff at, and is something to be proud of. NFC West divisions champions also has a sweet taste to it.

Dont trip. I have a sneaky suspicion we will see the seahawks we have hoped for all season now that is playoff time.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:04 pm
  • All I can say is hey Aaron, be careful what you wish for! The Seahawks team that beat the Rams to secure the division was healthier and better than the Seahawks team that lost to them earlier in the year. Going into this game, the health gap and play seems to have widened even more in the Seahawks favor. The status of Adams will play a big part in this gap.
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:51 pm
  • If playing the Rams with an injured Goff or backup QB with one game experience has you worried, what are you going to be thinking when we have to face Brees then Rodgers then Mahomes.

This is by far the easiest leg of the journey. If we don't get passed it then we weren't getting that Ring anyway.

Odds are strongly stacked against us and most likely we will all be crying in our beer before February. Just ride with it. It's all bonus from here as 18 other teams fans are screaming for their coaches to be fired.
    Mad Dog
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:47 pm
  • The Rams? They aren't a thorn in our side.. That 2004 team you are thinking of? The Hawks laid a 10 game winning streak on them after that, then they at least split most of the games going forward. Those teams had to pull rotweilers out of their assets to get victories by fake punts and 4th down and short attempts in their own territory (A trademark of Martz that transferred to McRib) So what? The Rams won both games in 2018, it was by a total of like 6-7 points and the matchups have been competetive since.

Forget the Rams... Sure, Aaron Donald is good but Russell Wilson has won a Super Bowl and was 1 yard from a second. The Rams? On the biggest stage (which they made in a rather interesting manner) lit the Pats up for 3 points... you think the Hawks get stiffed for 3 points? The Rams have a great defense and a predictable offense. VERY beatable. Now go take a bong hit and post again in the morning.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:54 pm
  • 2-2 in the last 4. About to be 3-2 in favor of the Hawks.
    But I suspect the great almighty McVay will still "own Pete"
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:36 pm
  • Not worried. It will be a repeat of 8 days ago.

Not worried about Green Bay either. Per John Clayton, the Packers have only beaten 4 teams above .500. Two of those were the Bears.... :204070:
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:46 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:Not worried. It will be a repeat of 8 days ago.

Not worried about Green Bay either. Per John Clayton, the Packers have only beaten 4 teams above .500. Two of those were the Bears.... :204070:

I'd be worried about playing in Green Bay if it is sleeting and 20 °. Russ might not fare as well under those conditions.
    Bigpumpkin
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:51 pm
  • Jerhawk wrote:Remember this one? Hasselbeck threw a gut wrenching incompletion to Engram in the endzone at the end of the game, completing a 3 game sweep of us that season.

I think you should watch that play again. While it was the QB that threw the ball it was Engram, who usually has sure hands, that dropped the game winner.
    HellaciousSloth
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:01 pm
  • Not worried about Green Bay either. Per John Clayton, the Packers have only beaten 4 teams above .500. Two of those were the Bears....

Since you brought it up, how many above .500 teams did Seattle beat this year??
    APB
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:24 pm
  • This is one of the rare playoff games where almost every fan on both sides expects their team to win.

I think the Rams have more talent than Seattle overall, problem is Goff. I calculated it the other day and he's either taken away (turnover in scoring range) or gifted (turnover for TD or in scoring range for the opponent) to a point differential of over 70. Our defense has allowed 4.6 yards per play this year which is near LOB level good - but thanks to Goff the scoring defense doesn't look nearly as good.

He torched Seattle once and he played like $h!t once. My guess is McVay will use this opportunity to make Seattle prep for both QBs since their styles are so different.

We'll have Whitworth back (I think) which will help. Expecting the Rams to win whoever the QB is.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:41 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:This is one of the rare playoff games where almost every fan on both sides expects their team to win.

I think the Rams have more talent than Seattle overall, problem is Goff. I calculated it the other day and he's either taken away (turnover in scoring range) or gifted (turnover for TD or in scoring range for the opponent) to a point differential of over 70. Our defense has allowed 4.6 yards per play this year which is near LOB level good - but thanks to Goff the scoring defense doesn't look nearly as good.

He torched Seattle once and he played like $h!t once. My guess is McVay will use this opportunity to make Seattle prep for both QBs since their styles are so different.

We'll have Whitworth back (I think) which will help. Expecting the Rams to win whoever the QB is.

Wolford has no experience thats a big shoes to fill in a playoff game ... If the Seahawks can get to him they are going to shake him up and he will make mistakes... they Hawks D played very well against Murray...

How good can Goff be with a broken Hand?

I think The Rams have to score over 27 points to beat the Hawks... You think that's possible?

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:45 pm
  • I don't think the QB will matter much if the Hawks shut down the lateral game like they did in the last meeting. We essentially killed the fly sweep, and the stretch runs weren't working well either. We added some speed to the roster, and not just speedsters, speedsters that can hit. Our secondary has been working a lot better than earlier in the year as they have gotten more time working together and developing trust in the system and each other.

We've proven we can score 20 or so on most anybody, if our D can continue its excellence, we got this game.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:52 pm
  • sutz wrote:I don't think the QB will matter much if the Hawks shut down the lateral game like they did in the last meeting. We essentially killed the fly sweep, and the stretch runs weren't working well either. We added some speed to the roster, and not just speedsters, speedsters that can hit. Our secondary has been working a lot better than earlier in the year as they have gotten more time working together and developing trust in the system and each other.

We've proven we can score 20 or so on most anybody, if our D can continue its excellence, we got this game.

Yeah! what the "Marine" said!! LMAO!!!

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:55 pm
  • LTH wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:This is one of the rare playoff games where almost every fan on both sides expects their team to win.

Wolford has no experience thats a big shoes to fill in a playoff game ... If the Seahawks can get to him they are going to shake him up and he will make mistakes... they Hawks D played very well against Murray...

I think The Rams have to score over 27 points to beat the Hawks... You think that's possible?

LTH

We've held Seattle to 13 points in both meetings until late in the 4th quarter - first game they got a FG in a prevent d situation, 2nd game a game clinching TD drive. Gave up 20 and 16 total.

I think the defense will show up and Rams just need to score 17 points to win.

But if Goff plays, he can always Goff it. He's due for a bounce back game though.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:06 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    LTH wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:This is one of the rare playoff games where almost every fan on both sides expects their team to win.

LTH

We've held Seattle to 13 points in both meetings until late in the 4th quarter - first game they got a FG in a prevent d situation, 2nd game a game clinching TD drive. Gave up 20 and 16 total.

I think the defense will show up and Rams just need to score 17 points to win.

But if Goff plays, he can always Goff it. He's due for a bounce back game though.

I guess there is sense to be made from what you are saying only the seahawks, last I checked were in the top 3 scoring in the 4th quarter and after last game they are probably number 1... did you watch the Seahawks Niner game when the Hawks just destroyed the Niner D with 3 TDS in the 4th? That's the Hawks thing is to win it in the 4th...

to beat the Hawks the Rams are going to have to have a monster game on the ground and I just don't see it happening... I could be wrong but I just don't see it ... the last game the Rams had that one run for 23 yards with the exception to that they were held to 85 yards... Now it might be a different story with Ayers (spelling?) coming back if he is back... and if J reed is out and Jamal adams that might be an issue for the Hawks but I agree to disagree they are going to have to score more than 20 to win...

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:22 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:Not worried about Green Bay either. Per John Clayton, the Packers have only beaten 4 teams above .500. Two of those were the Bears.... :204070:

Did Clayton mention the recent drubbing of the Titans? You know, the game where Green Bay put up 40 against them? Yeah, what a laughing stock.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:34 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Not worried about Green Bay either. Per John Clayton, the Packers have only beaten 4 teams above .500. Two of those were the Bears.... :204070:

Did Clayton mention the recent drubbing of the Titans? You know, the game where Green Bay put up 40 against them? Yeah, what a laughing stock.

This doesnt mean much. Titans just got taken to the last second by the Texans and I like the titans alot. Thought they could win it all last year, but the packers beating them was like everybody slobbering on Rodgers early this year for having 5tds and yards on the raiders. Rodgers takes advantage of ok to poor defenses.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:05 pm
  • Goff got a lot of credit for his toughness when he tried to play thru the hand injury.

To me, it looked he played a lot of the last Seahawks game scared. You could tell he didn't want to get hit. I think the key to facing either QB this weekend is to rattle them early. Goff is soft and Wolford is inexperienced. Get on them both early, often and hard. Goff also gets rattled easily, forcing him into mistakes.

We need Jamal, et al to wreak havoc in the backfield.
    eo620
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:06 pm
  • jamescasey1124 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Not worried about Green Bay either. Per John Clayton, the Packers have only beaten 4 teams above .500. Two of those were the Bears.... :204070:

This doesnt mean much. Titans just got taken to the last second by the Texans and I like the titans alot. Thought they could win it all last year, but the packers beating them was like everybody slobbering on Rodgers early this year for having 5tds and yards on the raiders. Rodgers takes advantage of ok to poor defenses.

The fix was in on the Titans game. Titans closed to 5, and the refs ignored GB's running back clearly stepping out of bounds.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:06 pm
  • HellaciousSloth wrote:
    Jerhawk wrote:Remember this one? Hasselbeck threw a gut wrenching incompletion to Engram in the endzone at the end of the game, completing a 3 game sweep of us that season.

I think you should watch that play again. While it was the QB that threw the ball it was Engram, who usually has sure hands, that dropped the game winner.

Oh I remember that play very well. It wouldve been a very difficult catch.
    Catchable for Engram no doubt. The way Hasselbeck side armed it in there i thought he had a chance.

It was a gut wrenching incompletion I don't really blame Hass or Engram, they just couldn't connect there.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:11 pm
  • Jerhawk wrote:
    HellaciousSloth wrote:
    Jerhawk wrote:Remember this one? Hasselbeck threw a gut wrenching incompletion to Engram in the endzone at the end of the game, completing a 3 game sweep of us that season.

Oh I remember that play very well. It wouldve been a very difficult catch.
    Catchable for Engram no doubt. The way Hasselbeck side armed it in there i thought he had a chance.

It was a gut wrenching incompletion I don't really blame Hass or Engram, they just couldn't connect there.

I was at that game... it was heart wrenching

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:26 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    jamescasey1124 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

The fix was in on the Titans game. Titans closed to 5, and the refs ignored GB's running back clearly stepping out of bounds.

Oh no..
    I saw that and the supposedly offside on a blocked field goal attempt. You are not helping his argument of GB beat down on the titans. Haha.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:03 pm
  • The number of people here who think Sean McVay isn't a coach who will rapidly adapt after seeing us FINALLY shutdown their offense a mere few weeks ago boggles my mind. He's not Pete Carroll who will live and die by the same offensive formula no matter what.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:39 am
  • jamescasey1124 wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    jamescasey1124 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

Oh no..
    I saw that and the supposedly offside on a blocked field goal attempt. You are not helping his argument of GB beat down on the titans. Haha.

Packers beat a team thats 11-5 by 26 points and people are getting their jollies from it and making light of them. :34853_doh:
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:29 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    jamescasey1124 wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    jamescasey1124 wrote:

Oh no..

Packers beat a team thats 11-5 by 26 points and people are getting their jollies from it and making light of them. :34853_doh:

Eeyore.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:28 am
  • A_Biased_Fan wrote:That being said, the Rams scored all of 18 points, with 7 of those coming off a pick-6.

There was also a safety. The Rams offense generated just 3 FGs, but it was enough.
    flv
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:42 am
  • The Rams are delighted to play in Seattle because the alternative would likely be having to play 3 games on the East Coast in order to get to the Super Bowl. I can understand the Rams preferring Seattle to New Orleans or Green Bay. I can understand the Seahawks preferring to play the Buccaneers or the Bears.
    The Seahawks are considered to be a 65-70% favourite, and rightly so.
    flv
    NET Practice Squad

Next

It is currently Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information