Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So, who are we most likely to play if we beat the Rams?

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Sorry, too lazy to try and figure it out.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8382
    Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:20 am
    Location: Ravenna


  • N.O.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1935
    Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 8:21 pm


  • I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5066
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:22 pm


  • getnasty wrote:I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.


    Highly plausible.

    Divisional Round is most likely:
    Seahawks @ Saints
    Bucs @ Packers

    Bucs beat Packers this year 38-10 so it appears they match up well. If Seahawks can take out Saints and Bucs can take out Packers, NFCCG would be Bucs @ Seahawks.
    renofox
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1442
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:20 pm
    Location: Reno, NV


  • renofox wrote:
    getnasty wrote:I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.


    Highly plausible.

    Divisional Round is most likely:
    Seahawks @ Saints
    Bucs @ Packers

    Bucs beat Packers this year 38-10 so it appears they match up well. If Seahawks can take out Saints and Bucs can take out Packers, NFCCG would be Bucs @ Seahawks.


    Would love to miss the Ice Bowl.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8382
    Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:20 am
    Location: Ravenna


  • New Orleans if we win and they win. If we win and Chicago wins we will play the winner of Tampa Vs. Redskins at home. That's what I want
    Welshers
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 529
    Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:55 pm


  • getnasty wrote:I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.



    I mentioned in the other thread, the nice thing about the new format is that NO has to play this week. Years past they're sitting at home resting up.
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1880
    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:32 am


  • gowazzu02 wrote:
    getnasty wrote:I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.



    I mentioned in the other thread, the nice thing about the new format is that NO has to play this week. Years past they're sitting at home resting up.


    The Saints seemed to get screwed a lot, especially in the playoffs. It would be typical for them to be the first #2 seed to not only have to play in the Wild Card round, but lose in it, too.
    Erebus
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1584
    Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 pm
    Location: San Antonio, TX


  • DomeHawk wrote:
    renofox wrote:
    getnasty wrote:I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.


    Highly plausible.

    Divisional Round is most likely:
    Seahawks @ Saints
    Bucs @ Packers

    Bucs beat Packers this year 38-10 so it appears they match up well. If Seahawks can take out Saints and Bucs can take out Packers, NFCCG would be Bucs @ Seahawks.


    Would love to miss the Ice Bowl.


    You and me both, it feels like the Seahawks completely forget how to play football every time they go to Lambeau
    Polk738
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 534
    Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:04 pm


  • Erebus wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:
    getnasty wrote:I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.



    I mentioned in the other thread, the nice thing about the new format is that NO has to play this week. Years past they're sitting at home resting up.


    The Saints seemed to get screwed a lot, especially in the playoffs. It would be typical for them to be the first #2 seed to not only have to play in the Wild Card round, but lose in it, too.


    lol. If they lose to Trubisky that will indeed be entertaining.

    PI calls aren’t guaranteed you know. :sarcasm_off:
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3595
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:47 pm
    Location: Dallas, Texas


  • Polk738 wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    renofox wrote:
    getnasty wrote:I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.


    Highly plausible.

    Divisional Round is most likely:
    Seahawks @ Saints
    Bucs @ Packers

    Bucs beat Packers this year 38-10 so it appears they match up well. If Seahawks can take out Saints and Bucs can take out Packers, NFCCG would be Bucs @ Seahawks.


    Would love to miss the Ice Bowl.


    You and me both, it feels like the Seahawks completely forget how to play football every time they go to Lambeau



    1- Pulling not 1 but 2 running backs out of retirement will do that to you. Have you noticed the heavy time split Carson has been on since he returned. Pete was SOOO working hard to get Carson into the playoffs healthy.

    2- GB Wisconsin is mind-numbingly cold during the playoffs.

    3- GB has Aaron Rodgers - a lot of people lose to him

    4- It's called home-field advantage for a reason, it's hard to win on the road at least in the playoffs. How's GB done their last few times to Century Link?
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1880
    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:32 am


  • Erebus wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:
    getnasty wrote:I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.



    I mentioned in the other thread, the nice thing about the new format is that NO has to play this week. Years past they're sitting at home resting up.


    The Saints seemed to get screwed a lot, especially in the playoffs. It would be typical for them to be the first #2 seed to not only have to play in the Wild Card round, but lose in it, too.


    I don't know about screwed. Drew Brees is considered one of the greatest QBs of all time, but he has only played in one Super Bowl his entire career. Same with Aaron Rodgers. They don't always come up so big when it matters the most.
    Tusc2000
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 542
    Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:33 am


  • Tusc2000 wrote:
    Erebus wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:
    getnasty wrote:I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.



    I mentioned in the other thread, the nice thing about the new format is that NO has to play this week. Years past they're sitting at home resting up.


    The Saints seemed to get screwed a lot, especially in the playoffs. It would be typical for them to be the first #2 seed to not only have to play in the Wild Card round, but lose in it, too.


    I don't know about screwed. Drew Brees is considered one of the greatest QBs of all time, but he has only played in one Super Bowl his entire career. Same with Aaron Rodgers. They don't always come up so big when it matters the most.



    This above^^^is the exact reason I think we can go all the way this year and that russ is way underrated by some. He has done more with less, while rodgers and brees have done more with talent surrounding and still arent very competitive in crunch time.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 740
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 12:36 am


  • Oh...and no matter who we play we want the best. Leave no reason for any other teams to believe that the seahawks arent the best if they do go all the way. Meaning the road to lesser teams is not the goal. You dont become the best by playing weaker competition.

    Bring on the pack, the saints or the bucs.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 740
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 12:36 am




It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:02 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online