So, who are we most likely to play if we beat the Rams?

getnasty

Reaction score
I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.

renofox

Reaction score
getnasty":v4wkma3v said:
I actaully don't mind how the playoff set up. With any luck we beat NO, the Bucs beat GB and Seattle host the NFC Championship.

Highly plausible.

Divisional Round is most likely:
Seahawks @ Saints
Bucs @ Packers

Bucs beat Packers this year 38-10 so it appears they match up well. If Seahawks can take out Saints and Bucs can take out Packers, NFCCG would be Bucs @ Seahawks.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

renofox":fzub2ny1 said:
getnasty":fzub2ny1 said:

Highly plausible.

Seahawks @ Saints
Bucs @ Packers

Bucs beat Packers this year 38-10 so it appears they match up well. If Seahawks can take out Saints and Bucs can take out Packers, NFCCG would be Bucs @ Seahawks.

Would love to miss the Ice Bowl.

W

Welshers

New Orleans if we win and they win. If we win and Chicago wins we will play the winner of Tampa Vs. Redskins at home. That's what I want

gowazzu02

Reaction score
getnasty":1ej1d8yi said:

I mentioned in the other thread, the nice thing about the new format is that NO has to play this week. Years past they're sitting at home resting up.

Erebus

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3prak5mm said:
getnasty":3prak5mm said:

I mentioned in the other thread, the nice thing about the new format is that NO has to play this week. Years past they're sitting at home resting up.

The Saints seemed to get screwed a lot, especially in the playoffs. It would be typical for them to be the first #2 seed to not only have to play in the Wild Card round, but lose in it, too.

Polk738

Reaction score
DomeHawk":qcec35ig said:
renofox":qcec35ig said:
getnasty":qcec35ig said:

Highly plausible.

Seahawks @ Saints
Bucs @ Packers

You and me both, it feels like the Seahawks completely forget how to play football every time they go to Lambeau

RedAlice

Reaction score
Erebus":3epkao3j said:
gowazzu02":3epkao3j said:
getnasty":3epkao3j said:

The Saints seemed to get screwed a lot, especially in the playoffs. It would be typical for them to be the first #2 seed to not only have to play in the Wild Card round, but lose in it, too.

lol. If they lose to Trubisky that will indeed be entertaining.

PI calls aren’t guaranteed you know. :sarcasm_off:

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Polk738":44yk11kx said:
DomeHawk":44yk11kx said:
renofox":44yk11kx said:
getnasty":44yk11kx said:

Highly plausible.

Seahawks @ Saints
Bucs @ Packers

You and me both, it feels like the Seahawks completely forget how to play football every time they go to Lambeau

1- Pulling not 1 but 2 running backs out of retirement will do that to you. Have you noticed the heavy time split Carson has been on since he returned. Pete was SOOO working hard to get Carson into the playoffs healthy.

2- GB Wisconsin is mind-numbingly cold during the playoffs.

3- GB has Aaron Rodgers - a lot of people lose to him

4- It's called home-field advantage for a reason, it's hard to win on the road at least in the playoffs. How's GB done their last few times to Century Link?

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Erebus":3ewyqbc0 said:
gowazzu02":3ewyqbc0 said:
getnasty":3ewyqbc0 said:

I don't know about screwed. Drew Brees is considered one of the greatest QBs of all time, but he has only played in one Super Bowl his entire career. Same with Aaron Rodgers. They don't always come up so big when it matters the most.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Tusc2000":359w4tsl said:
Erebus":359w4tsl said:
gowazzu02":359w4tsl said:
getnasty":359w4tsl said:

I don't know about screwed. Drew Brees is considered one of the greatest QBs of all time, but he has only played in one Super Bowl his entire career. Same with Aaron Rodgers. They don't always come up so big when it matters the most.

This above^^^is the exact reason I think we can go all the way this year and that russ is way underrated by some. He has done more with less, while rodgers and brees have done more with talent surrounding and still arent very competitive in crunch time.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Oh...and no matter who we play we want the best. Leave no reason for any other teams to believe that the seahawks arent the best if they do go all the way. Meaning the road to lesser teams is not the goal. You dont become the best by playing weaker competition.

Bring on the pack, the saints or the bucs.

Latest posts