Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rams fans

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Rams fans
Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:18 pm
  • Rams fans are getting full of themselves just to let you guys know anyone who like to fight should go to Rams united ... they want to fight nasty over there...Hopefully the mods here will take care of them before it gets nasty... I'm taking the gloves OFF as they are actually wishing death on me...

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Re: Rams fans
Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:24 pm
  • Oh man there's no need for that.

This is just a football game
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:26 pm
  • The Rams have fans?
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:27 pm
  • All 9 of them...….
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:32 pm
  • LTH wrote:Rams fans are getting full of themselves just to let you guys know anyone who like to fight should go to Rams united ... they want to fight nasty over there...Hopefully the mods here will take care of them before it gets nasty... I'm taking the gloves OFF as they are actually wishing death on me...

LTH

Ban Hammer engaged. 8)
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:48 pm
  • I think it was a rogue Rams fan... most are being cool... but dang man whats going on with the death thing? Mods deleted that comment but then this one appeared... I didn't respond to it

"I hope, on your way to getting your overpriced latte at the hipster coffee shop next to the Kurt Cobain mural, you get trampled by an Antifa rally and are unable to find police support due to recent defunding. Then, as you stumble home, I hope the cold rain that permeates this time of the year causes your henna tattoo reading '12th man' to get ruined, and then you get mauled by a sea lion on the edge of Puget Sound" at least that would have shown some thought.

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:05 pm
  • I like the Rams United site... They seem like decent folks. Hey... it is better than DenialZone.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:13 pm
  • I didn't know that LTH has a "12th Man" henna tattoo.

You should post a picture of it.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:14 pm
  • LTH wrote:I think it was a rogue Rams fan... most are being cool... but dang man whats going on with the death thing? Mods deleted that comment but then this one appeared... I didn't respond to it

"I hope, on your way to getting your overpriced latte at the hipster coffee shop next to the Kurt Cobain mural, you get trampled by an Antifa rally and are unable to find police support due to recent defunding. Then, as you stumble home, I hope the cold rain that permeates this time of the year causes your henna tattoo reading '12th man' to get ruined, and then you get mauled by a sea lion on the edge of Puget Sound" at least that would have shown some thought.

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

I will say, that was pretty creative.
    Nunya
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:15 pm
  • Hockey Guy wrote:I didn't know that LTH has a "12th Man" henna tattoo.

You might first want to ask on part of his body the tattoo is located.....just saying.
    Nunya
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:15 pm
  • Hockey Guy wrote:I didn't know that LTH has a "12th Man" henna tattoo.

LMAO!!! it was a drunkin moment on prozac Monday... LMAO!!!!!

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:17 pm
  • LTH wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:I didn't know that LTH has a "12th Man" henna tattoo.

LMAO!!! it was a drunkin moment on prozac Monday... LMAO!!!!!

LTH

I won't judge. We've all had them.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:19 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:I like the Rams United site... They seem like decent folks. Hey... it is better than DenialZone.

It's funny... I remember at the height of the Hawks-Whiners rivalry, the denial zone swore up and down Seattle wasn't their TRUE rival, it was the Rams because of the storied history...

Right now, they're all rooting for the Rams to knock us out. :lol:

True rivals, indeed.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:29 pm
  • LTH wrote:I think it was a rogue Rams fan... most are being cool... but dang man whats going on with the death thing? Mods deleted that comment but then this one appeared... I didn't respond to it

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

He's quite creative.

At the Falcons game in Atlanta last year, a Falcons fan goes "why don't you go back to Seattle and eat some fish paste you hippie!" (I have long hair) I thought it was great
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:36 pm
  • None of the Ram fans that are regulars here are Dic** (Theres a Red Alice joke in there but its Shack worthy).

Should be fine.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:37 pm
  • Jerhawk wrote:
    LTH wrote:I think it was a rogue Rams fan... most are being cool... but dang man whats going on with the death thing? Mods deleted that comment but then this one appeared... I didn't respond to it

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

He's quite creative.

At the Falcons game in Atlanta last year, a Falcons fan goes "why don't you go back to Seattle and eat some fish paste you hippie!" (I have long hair) I thought it was great

The only thing it says is they are not smart enough to have a decent conversation about a really good football game coming up... I mean that's just immature ...I mean talk about lameness... some people are just stupid...our society is degrading IMO...

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:42 pm
  • This is serious . I'm calling ' ghost busters '.
    xray
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:44 pm
  • Nunya wrote:
    LTH wrote:I think it was a rogue Rams fan... most are being cool... but dang man whats going on with the death thing? Mods deleted that comment but then this one appeared... I didn't respond to it

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Meh, not that creative. Just the standard list of BS cliches about Seattle, including some political $h!t that we can't get into here. You seem new here. Welcome to the board, but us old-timers have been hearing this since the beginning of the board.

:yawn:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:44 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:I like the Rams United site... They seem like decent folks. Hey... it is better than DenialZone.

It's funny... I remember at the height of the Hawks-Whiners rivalry, the denial zone swore up and down Seattle wasn't their TRUE rival, it was the Rams because of the storied history...

Right now, they're all rooting for the Rams to knock us out. :lol:

True rivals, indeed.

Many of them said Green Bay, not the Rams, to my recollection.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:46 pm
  • sutz wrote:
    Nunya wrote:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Meh, not that creative. Just the standard list of BS cliches about Seattle, including some political $h!t that we can't get into here. You seem new here. Welcome to the board, but us old-timers have been hearing this since the beginning of the board.

:yawn:

New to posting here, but not new to the forum. Also not new to Seahawk forums. Thanks for the welcome, though. :irishdrinkers:
    Nunya
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:53 pm

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

To be fair that's all possible, I'm ashamed that my fav team calls that dumpster fire of a city as home.
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:05 pm
  • Ambrose83 wrote:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

To be fair that's all possible, I'm ashamed that my fav team calls that dumpster fire of a city as home.

Is there really a Kurt Cobain mural because I've never heard about it?
    Also, is it really next to a Starbucks?
    We all know everything else is 100% on point.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:11 pm
  • Hockey Guy wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

REALLY? u guys are going to turn this into a political BS session?

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:11 pm
  • Never been to that site, but unfortunately every fan base does have their bad apples.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:12 pm
  • Hockey Guy wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:
    LTH wrote:-snip-

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Personally, I live in fear of being mauled by a sea lion every time I'm within a few feet of the Puget Sound shoreline. I understand Discovery Channel is working on "Sea Lion Week" program lineup to follow up on their "Shark Week". The only thing that is scarier around these parts is... the overpriced coffee! Well, it's a tossup between that and the cold rain. Let's go with the cold rain as the most fearful aspect of living in the PacNW. After all, the rumor is that Russell struggles in the rain.
    Last edited by olyfan63 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:14 pm
  • olyfan63 wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Personally, I live in fear of being mauled by a sea lion every time I'm within a few feet of the Puget Sound shoreline. The only thing that is scarier around these parts is... the overpriced coffee! Well, it's a tossup between that and the cold rain. Let's go with the cold rain for most fearful aspect of living in the PacNW. After all, the rumor is that Russell struggles in the rain.

The overpriced coffee is easier to take from a bikini barrista. :twisted:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:16 pm
  • sutz wrote:
    olyfan63 wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:

Personally, I live in fear of being mauled by a sea lion every time I'm within a few feet of the Puget Sound shoreline. The only thing that is scarier around these parts is... the overpriced coffee! Well, it's a tossup between that and the cold rain. Let's go with the cold rain for most fearful aspect of living in the PacNW. After all, the rumor is that Russell struggles in the rain.

Not for me I'm not paying some fugly chick 15 bucks for a cup of Joe... Not happening....

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:19 pm
  • LTH wrote:
    sutz wrote:
    olyfan63 wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:

Not for me I'm not paying some fugly chick 15 bucks for a cup of Joe... Not happening....

LTH

JFC, are you trying to turn this very important & serious thread into a b!@ch session on the price of coffee while at the same time objectifying women?

HG
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:21 pm
  • Hockey Guy wrote:
    LTH wrote:
    sutz wrote:
    olyfan63 wrote:

LTH

JFC, are you trying to turn this very important & serious thread into a b!@ch session on the price of coffee while at the same time objectifying women?

HG

You got it buddy LMAO!!!!!
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:22 pm
  • xray wrote:This is serious . I'm calling ' ghost busters '.

We retired...we aint afraid of no ghosts...but we retired...dammit. :twisted:
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:36 pm
  • LTH wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:
    LTH wrote:
    sutz wrote:The overpriced coffee is easier to take from a bikini barrista. :twisted:

LTH

HG

You got it buddy LMAO!!!!!

With a little work, maybe we could get this thread shacked, which is where any decent discussion of Rams fan boards should be.
    :twisted:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:25 pm
  • olyfan63 wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Personally, I live in fear of being mauled by a sea lion every time I'm within a few feet of the Puget Sound shoreline. I understand Discovery Channel is working on "Sea Lion Week" program lineup to follow up on their "Shark Week". The only thing that is scarier around these parts is... the overpriced coffee! Well, it's a tossup between that and the cold rain. Let's go with the cold rain as the most fearful aspect of living in the PacNW. After all, the rumor is that Russell struggles in the rain.

Sea Lions will not maul you....however they might cuddle if you buy them chocolate.
    Nunya
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:19 pm
  • Nunya wrote:
    olyfan63 wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:
    Ambrose83 wrote:

Sea Lions will not maul you....however they might cuddle if you buy them chocolate.

It might get even more interesting if you take a sea lion to a bikini barista and buy them a cup of hot chocolate. Menage a trois anyone??
    PasteyNuTTeR
    NET Rookie

Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:17 am
  • Someone creates a troll thread then complains about not having a decent conversation. :roll:
    Too 'hardcore' for me.
    flv
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:43 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:All 9 of them...….

Of which 8 live in St. Louis
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:02 am

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see that as a death wish or threat.
    Norcalhawklover
    NET Rookie

Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:14 am
  • It's just a game. Wow. Someone needs meds...…..
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:13 am
  • Norcalhawklover wrote:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see that as a death wish or threat.

Thats because you didn't read the thread... It's not a big deal... I'm just think that wishing death on someone is lame... here is the post where he wished death on me...

"Are you a Seahawks fan? I hate Seahawks fans. I hope you all get hit by a truck and taste your own blood. Go away and don’t come back."

why because I wanted to talk football? Ok...

Just a punk... I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it...I actually thought i would get some support on this board... I guess not...

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:20 am
  • I enjoy the sarcasm without a doubt. Rams fans AOK. LOL.. the Henna Tattoo.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:34 pm
  • cmon, that was funny! and Seattle has become a complete $h!t. Born and raised here. Its not political, its just true.
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:56 pm
  • Chukarhawk wrote:cmon, that was funny! and Seattle has become a complete $h!t. Born and raised here. Its not political, its just true.

Maybe that is true... I don't know... I live in the country so I don't have to deal with the mayhem...I just want to talk football. If I wanted to talk politics I would go to a political board but I don't because I just want to have one thing that I enjoy that doesn't involve hate... but I can see that's not going to happen...

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:42 pm
  • I can tell you guys, as a longtime Ram fan, not one of us (with a Brain anyway) is over-confident going into this game. We feel we have a chance but you guys handled us last time out and your Defense is surging.

Right now, on the Ram boards, theres plenty of infighting re: Goff vs Wolford. I fall on the Wolford side. Anyway, let's rumble...
    Friendly Ram 74
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:29 pm
  • Friendly Ram 74 wrote:I can tell you guys, as a longtime Ram fan, not one of us (with a Brain anyway) is over-confident going into this game. We feel we have a chance but you guys handled us last time out and your Defense is surging.

Right now, on the Ram boards, theres plenty of infighting re: Goff vs Wolford. I fall on the Wolford side. Anyway, let's rumble...

Great post....be happy that there is football...bring it. and enjoy the weekend. :rumble:
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:42 pm
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:
    Friendly Ram 74 wrote:I can tell you guys, as a longtime Ram fan, not one of us (with a Brain anyway) is over-confident going into this game. We feel we have a chance but you guys handled us last time out and your Defense is surging.

Great post....be happy that there is football...bring it. and enjoy the weekend. :rumble:

Yes. NFC is WIDE OPEN. Either one of us can get to the Big Dance. Gotta win the first one. Got to admit, we caught a HUGE break going to Seattle in the one year without fans in the stands. You guys are amazing, and DO help in the outcome of games IMO.
    Friendly Ram 74
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:22 pm
  • Friendly Ram 74 wrote:
    Seahawkfan80 wrote:
    Friendly Ram 74 wrote:I can tell you guys, as a longtime Ram fan, not one of us (with a Brain anyway) is over-confident going into this game. We feel we have a chance but you guys handled us last time out and your Defense is surging.

Yes. NFC is WIDE OPEN. Either one of us can get to the Big Dance. Gotta win the first one. Got to admit, we caught a HUGE break going to Seattle in the one year without fans in the stands. You guys are amazing, and DO help in the outcome of games IMO.

NFCW is or was the class of the NFC...hard hitting and we all brought the slam. It will be interesting this weekend. Be happy and thanks for you coming onto our realm. We are somewhat good peeps here until I start on Crown...LOL Peace
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:45 pm
  • I've always been treated friendly here and it's much appreciated. I'm an NFL fan FIRST, Ram fan (from Brooklyn, NY) SECOND. I count Russell Wilson among my Favorite Quarterbacks (wish I had him) and Pete Carroll among my favorite Coaches. His Roster turnover when he first arrived in Seattle was Legendary, as was his playing of a 3rd Round Rookie QB over a high-priced Free Agent. Brilliant. My only gripe with him is I wish he would have handed the ball to Marshawn. Hate the Pats ☹☹☹
    Friendly Ram 74
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:02 pm
  • Friendly Ram 74 wrote:I've always been treated friendly here and it's much appreciated. I'm an NFL fan FIRST, Ram fan (from Brooklyn, NY) SECOND. I count Russell Wilson among my Favorite Quarterbacks (wish I had him) and Pete Carroll among my favorite Coaches. His Roster turnover when he first arrived in Seattle was Legendary, as was his playing of a 3rd Round Rookie QB over a high-priced Free Agent. Brilliant. My only gripe with him is I wish he would have handed the ball to Marshawn. Hate the Pats ☹☹☹

Welcome! :irishdrinkers:
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information