Rams fans

LTH

Reaction score
Rams fans are getting full of themselves just to let you guys know anyone who like to fight should go to Rams united ... they want to fight nasty over there...Hopefully the mods here will take care of them before it gets nasty... I'm taking the gloves OFF as they are actually wishing death on me...

LTH

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LTH":3fja4fh9 said:
Rams fans are getting full of themselves just to let you guys know anyone who like to fight should go to Rams united ... they want to fight nasty over there...Hopefully the mods here will take care of them before it gets nasty... I'm taking the gloves OFF as they are actually wishing death on me...

LTH
Ban Hammer engaged. 8)

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I think it was a rogue Rams fan... most are being cool... but dang man whats going on with the death thing? Mods deleted that comment but then this one appeared... I didn't respond to it

"I hope, on your way to getting your overpriced latte at the hipster coffee shop next to the Kurt Cobain mural, you get trampled by an Antifa rally and are unable to find police support due to recent defunding. Then, as you stumble home, I hope the cold rain that permeates this time of the year causes your henna tattoo reading '12th man' to get ruined, and then you get mauled by a sea lion on the edge of Puget Sound" at least that would have shown some thought.

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I didn't know that LTH has a "12th Man" henna tattoo.

You should post a picture of it.

Nunya

Reaction score
LTH":38yrwjvg said:
I think it was a rogue Rams fan... most are being cool... but dang man whats going on with the death thing? Mods deleted that comment but then this one appeared... I didn't respond to it

"I hope, on your way to getting your overpriced latte at the hipster coffee shop next to the Kurt Cobain mural, you get trampled by an Antifa rally and are unable to find police support due to recent defunding. Then, as you stumble home, I hope the cold rain that permeates this time of the year causes your henna tattoo reading '12th man' to get ruined, and then you get mauled by a sea lion on the edge of Puget Sound" at least that would have shown some thought.

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

I will say, that was pretty creative.

Nunya

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":2qxpesx8 said:

You might first want to ask on part of his body the tattoo is located.....just saying.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":3o6n900f said:

LMAO!!! it was a drunkin moment on prozac Monday... LMAO!!!!!

LTH

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
LTH":30xnojua said:
Hockey Guy":30xnojua said:

LMAO!!! it was a drunkin moment on prozac Monday... LMAO!!!!!

LTH

I won't judge. We've all had them.

Maulbert

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":5861ci9f said:
I like the Rams United site... They seem like decent folks. Hey... it is better than DenialZone.

It's funny... I remember at the height of the Hawks-Whiners rivalry, the denial zone swore up and down Seattle wasn't their TRUE rival, it was the Rams because of the storied history...

Right now, they're all rooting for the Rams to knock us out. :lol:

True rivals, indeed.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
LTH":1mh4378f said:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

He's quite creative.

At the Falcons game in Atlanta last year, a Falcons fan goes "why don't you go back to Seattle and eat some fish paste you hippie!" (I have long hair) I thought it was great

Uncle Si

Reaction score
None of the Ram fans that are regulars here are dicks. (Theres a Red Alice joke in there but its Shack worthy).

Should be fine.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Jerhawk":281qmp2p said:
LTH":281qmp2p said:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

He's quite creative.

At the Falcons game in Atlanta last year, a Falcons fan goes "why don't you go back to Seattle and eat some fish paste you hippie!" (I have long hair) I thought it was great

The only thing it says is they are not smart enough to have a decent conversation about a really good football game coming up... I mean that's just immature ...I mean talk about lameness... some people are just stupid...our society is degrading IMO...

LTH

xray

Reaction score
This is serious . I'm calling ' ghost busters '.

sutz

Reaction score
Nunya":1e7xc8ma said:
LTH":1e7xc8ma said:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Meh, not that creative. Just the standard list of BS cliches about Seattle, including some political shit that we can't get into here. You seem new here. Welcome to the board, but us old-timers have been hearing this since the beginning of the board.

:yawn:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Maulbert":2wcp5cdc said:
loafoftatupu":2wcp5cdc said:
I like the Rams United site... They seem like decent folks. Hey... it is better than DenialZone.

It's funny... I remember at the height of the Hawks-Whiners rivalry, the denial zone swore up and down Seattle wasn't their TRUE rival, it was the Rams because of the storied history...

Right now, they're all rooting for the Rams to knock us out. :lol:

True rivals, indeed.
Many of them said Green Bay, not the Rams, to my recollection.

Nunya

Reaction score
sutz":3f00hdq2 said:
Nunya":3f00hdq2 said:
LTH":3f00hdq2 said:

LMAO!! what a Di@K

LTH

Meh, not that creative. Just the standard list of BS cliches about Seattle, including some political $h!t that we can't get into here. You seem new here. Welcome to the board, but us old-timers have been hearing this since the beginning of the board.

:yawn:

New to posting here, but not new to the forum. Also not new to Seahawk forums. Thanks for the welcome, though. :irishdrinkers: