Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aros' Fearless Wildcard Prediction Thread (vs Rams)

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Your 2020 NFC West Division Champs take on the Rams for the third time this season for the right to advance to the divisional round which is most likely a trip to New Orleans to take on a solid Saints squad. While I do believe the game is going to be close, and not at all easy, I personally do not think for one second the Rams are going to beat us. Whether it's a hobbled Goff or their scrappy little backup, I am taking Russell Wilson in the playoffs at home to be the difference every single time. Both defenses are top tier at the moment and will make it likely a low scoring affair, but unless some very unfortunate set of circumstances come into play, on to the Big Easy we go.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Rams 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 13-3
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Rams: 16
    Seahawks: 17
    Ruminator
    NET Veteran

• I really dislike the Rams and i have a renewed dislike for their fans...So I'm thinking Russ gets hot and destroys them...and guess where i'm going...

Hawks 31-9

Edit: There is no way the Hawks lose this game... The Hawks are going to be completely pumped up for this one Carroll will have his team ready to go in every way... no way the Hawks lose this game...

LTH
    Last edited by LTH on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Should be a hell of a battle. I also don't care who is under center. The Hawks just held them to 9 points.
    I suspect a better fight from the Rams and their defense will keep them in any game imo.

But, we have #3 and with the game on the line, I love our chances. Plus, an actual stable of RB's this time vs. last year.

Hawks 20-13, close thru the entire game. Another huge defensive stop late in the 4th quarter to seal the deal.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Seahawks 20

Rams 17
    fire_marshall_bill
    NET Rookie

• Seahawks 19 - Rams 16.
    Seahawks down 10-3 at halftime.
    Myers hits a 50 yard field goal for the win as time expires.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

• Seahawks 27

Lambs 23

Hopefully Norton will start blitzing on the empty set back fields. Unleash the Might of the Seahawks.

Cheers :229031_cheers:
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

• I don't think Adams or Reed play which really hurts us defensively. But the Rams will either have to go with an injured Goff or an unproven and inexperienced backup which works in our favor.

However, the Rams still have that outstanding defense, and once again we're going to struggle to move the ball against them. It will be a low-scoring, hard fought, defensive battle similar to 2 weeks ago.

Hawks 19 Rams 16 in OT
    TraderGary
    NET Rookie

• Rams/Seahawks always a matchup, rarely is there a big lead and final score. I am going 17-16 Hawks.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• 13-10 Seahawks

Ytd 11-5
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Hawks - 18
    Rams - 14
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

• Not going to predict a score.....instead, I predict that we go to OT...and Hawks win by a field goal.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• This game will be another close PC orchestrated type of game.,,,Hawks 20 Rams 16
    Hamhawk
    NET Veteran

• 30-17 Rams. Adams doesn’t play and it shows. Russ and Shotty not on the same page and offense struggles again. Donald has a field day.
    zchurch74
    NET Veteran

• Hawks 24 Rams 17
    Bigpumpkin
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• Trailing the entire game and making Wolford look like a world beater ... a late touchdown for the Hawks gives us a three point lead with minutes left. When the Rams appear to mount a drive, it stalls. Rams kicker then doinks one off the left upright and misses as time expires! Hawks win!

Hawks - 23
    Rams - 20
    FPD
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• FPD wrote:Trailing the entire game and making Wolford look like a world beater ... a late touchdown for the Hawks gives us a three point lead with minutes left. When the Rams appear to mount a drive, it stalls. Rams kicker then doinks one off the left upright and misses as time expires! Hawks win!

Hawks - 23
    Rams - 20

So business as usual......... :)
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• I was gonna say 23 to 20 but will say 24 to 21 hawks.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

• 12-9 hawks
    bevellisthedevil
    NET Veteran

• Seahawks 20
    Rams 17

Seahawks can only win this game IF they score more points than the Rams.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

• 23-13 Hawks
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• There's a lot of confidence on here... I hate the rams. I like to hate the 9ers. I don't like hating the rams, I just hate them.
    Hawks 27
    Rams 9
    evergreen
    NET Veteran

• If there was ever a game where we should just blow the team out of town, it's this game. They have no QB at all. Goff is just out of surgery with his throwing hand thumb at the minimum having to be wrapped for the game. Even if they don't wrap it how well could he even throw the ball? It's not like he was that great to begin with when healthy. Wolford is practically coming off the street. That's like a guy playing street ball being asked to QB for a playoff team. I mean if our defense can't shut that offense down as a team you have no right to be playing the game at the NFL level.

I expect their defense to be really up for the game, as it's the only way to keep it close and inch out a victory. Of course PC may very well accommodate them and play right into their strategy. It wouldn't be the first time. My hope is that PC will not waste the first three quarters and try to win in the fourth like has been done so many times before, but then again who knows. The one caviate is that we have RW, and they don't. So with that being said.........

Hawks 27
    Rams 13

The Rams only TD is a defensive score.
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• I concur!

I too am concerned about that "Wait until the 4th to win" philosophy. This is the playoffs, if ever there is a time to play punch-you-in-the-mouth football for 4 quarters it is now. Rams #1 D will keep them in the game regardless of what their offense does so none of this slow tempo crap for 3 quarters please.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• 27-13 Hawks win.

- Carson over 100 yards with the team over 150 on the ground
    - One defensive TD for the hawks
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

• zchurch74 wrote:30-17 Rams. Adams doesn’t play and it shows. Russ and Shotty not on the same page and offense struggles again. Donald has a field day.

If zchurch is picking the Rams it meant we got this one! Has he been right once all year?

Hawks 20-17
    Welshers
    NET Veteran

• Aros wrote:I concur!

I too am concerned about that "Wait until the 4th to win" philosophy. This is the playoffs, if ever there is a time to play punch-you-in-the-mouth football for 4 quarters it is now. Rams #1 D will keep them in the game regardless of what their offense does so none of this slow tempo crap for 3 quarters please.

That defense has the ability to make you look bad on offense whether you want to or not.
    OrangeGravy
    NET Veteran

• Welchers, your catching on! No I have had one pick right. Can’t change things up now. Go Rams, Ha!
    zchurch74
    NET Veteran

• f***! The one time I was right was the wrong time. Least I was close on the score.
    zchurch74
    NET Veteran

• LTH wrote:I really dislike the Rams and i have a renewed dislike for their fans...So I'm thinking Russ gets hot and destroys them...and guess where i'm going...

Hawks 31-9

Edit: There is no way the Hawks lose this game... The Hawks are going to be completely pumped up for this one Carroll will have his team ready to go in every way... no way the Hawks lose this game...

LTH

snackdaddy
    NET Practice Squad

• Welshers wrote:
    zchurch74 wrote:30-17 Rams. Adams doesn’t play and it shows. Russ and Shotty not on the same page and offense struggles again. Donald has a field day.

If zchurch is picking the Rams it meant we got this one! Has he been right once all year?

Hawks 20-17

Your reply has certainly aged well.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• zchurch74 wrote:30-17 Rams. Adams doesn’t play and it shows. Russ and Shotty not on the same page and offense struggles again. Donald has a field day.

Nice Prediction
    LoyalRam
    NET Bench Warmer

• snackdaddy wrote:
    LTH wrote:I really dislike the Rams and i have a renewed dislike for their fans...So I'm thinking Russ gets hot and destroys them...and guess where i'm going...

Hawks 31-9

LTH

LoyalRam
    NET Bench Warmer

• kf3339 wrote:If there was ever a game where we should just blow the team out of town, it's this game. They have no QB at all. Goff is just out of surgery with his throwing hand thumb at the minimum having to be wrapped for the game. Even if they don't wrap it how well could he even throw the ball? It's not like he was that great to begin with when healthy. Wolford is practically coming off the street. That's like a guy playing street ball being asked to QB for a playoff team. I mean if our defense can't shut that offense down as a team you have no right to be playing the game at the NFL level.

I expect their defense to be really up for the game, as it's the only way to keep it close and inch out a victory. Of course PC may very well accommodate them and play right into their strategy. It wouldn't be the first time. My hope is that PC will not waste the first three quarters and try to win in the fourth like has been done so many times before, but then again who knows. The one caviate is that we have RW, and they don't. So with that being said.........

Hawks 27
    Rams 13

LoyalRam
    NET Bench Warmer

• LoyalRam wrote:
    kf3339 wrote:If there was ever a game where we should just blow the team out of town, it's this game. They have no QB at all. Goff is just out of surgery with his throwing hand thumb at the minimum having to be wrapped for the game. Even if they don't wrap it how well could he even throw the ball? It's not like he was that great to begin with when healthy. Wolford is practically coming off the street. That's like a guy playing street ball being asked to QB for a playoff team. I mean if our defense can't shut that offense down as a team you have no right to be playing the game at the NFL level.

Hawks 27
    Rams 13

^^
    gotta admit that's funny...
    xray
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:45 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information