Aros' Fearless Wildcard Prediction Thread (vs Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Your 2020 NFC West Division Champs take on the Rams for the third time this season for the right to advance to the divisional round which is most likely a trip to New Orleans to take on a solid Saints squad. While I do believe the game is going to be close, and not at all easy, I personally do not think for one second the Rams are going to beat us. Whether it's a hobbled Goff or their scrappy little backup, I am taking Russell Wilson in the playoffs at home to be the difference every single time. Both defenses are top tier at the moment and will make it likely a low scoring affair, but unless some very unfortunate set of circumstances come into play, on to the Big Easy we go.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Rams 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 13-3

LTH

Reaction score
I really dislike the Rams and i have a renewed dislike for their fans...So I'm thinking Russ gets hot and destroys them...and guess where i'm going...

Hawks 31-9

Edit: There is no way the Hawks lose this game... The Hawks are going to be completely pumped up for this one Carroll will have his team ready to go in every way... no way the Hawks lose this game...

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be a hell of a battle. I also don't care who is under center. The Hawks just held them to 9 points.
I suspect a better fight from the Rams and their defense will keep them in any game imo.

But, we have #3 and with the game on the line, I love our chances. Plus, an actual stable of RB's this time vs. last year.

Hawks 20-13, close thru the entire game. Another huge defensive stop late in the 4th quarter to seal the deal.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seahawks 19 - Rams 16.
Seahawks down 10-3 at halftime.
Myers hits a 50 yard field goal for the win as time expires.

Chawker

Reaction score
Seahawks 27

Lambs 23

Hopefully Norton will start blitzing on the empty set back fields. Unleash the Might of the Seahawks.

Cheers :229031_cheers:

TraderGary

Reaction score
I don't think Adams or Reed play which really hurts us defensively. But the Rams will either have to go with an injured Goff or an unproven and inexperienced backup which works in our favor.

However, the Rams still have that outstanding defense, and once again we're going to struggle to move the ball against them. It will be a low-scoring, hard fought, defensive battle similar to 2 weeks ago.

Hawks 19 Rams 16 in OT

Hamhawk

Reaction score
This game will be another close PC orchestrated type of game.,,,Hawks 20 Rams 16

zchurch74

Reaction score
30-17 Rams. Adams doesn’t play and it shows. Russ and Shotty not on the same page and offense struggles again. Donald has a field day.

FPD

Reaction score
Trailing the entire game and making Wolford look like a world beater ... a late touchdown for the Hawks gives us a three point lead with minutes left. When the Rams appear to mount a drive, it stalls. Rams kicker then doinks one off the left upright and misses as time expires! Hawks win!

Hawks - 23
Rams - 20

chris98251

Reaction score
FPD":2ceoobjp said:
Trailing the entire game and making Wolford look like a world beater ... a late touchdown for the Hawks gives us a three point lead with minutes left. When the Rams appear to mount a drive, it stalls. Rams kicker then doinks one off the left upright and misses as time expires! Hawks win!

Hawks - 23
Rams - 20

So business as usual......... :)

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks 20
Rams 17

Seahawks can only win this game IF they score more points than the Rams.