PFF: Brooks > Queen

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They like their guy, we like ours. At some point, it's time to move on from dwelling on the Queen thing.

sdog1981

Reaction score
I don't know man, Queen has over 300 million in total album sales and has an almost 50-year headstart over Brooks. I also have never heard any of Brooks's music.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
sdog1981":tix4yqss said:
I don't know man, Queen has over 300 million in total album sales and has an almost 50-year headstart over Brooks. I also have never heard any of Brooks's music.

WTF?

You've never heard of Garth Brooks?

JFC, this place.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":20kntbfq said:
sdog1981":20kntbfq said:

WTF?

JFC, this place.

I especially liked when he paired up with Ronnie Dunn

evergreen

Reaction score
Erick Johnson used to tell us Queen 2>Abbey Road...

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1rwxigy6 said:
sdog1981":1rwxigy6 said:

WTF?

JFC, this place.

No. Because he has taste.

Chapow

Reaction score
Rat":3vyd2r7d said:
That article rates both of them poorly.

That's one way to look at it. But even if you choose to look at it that way, surely you noticed that it rated Queen significantly more poorly than Brooks.

Brooks PFF Rating, 49. This isn't good, but it's not terrible either. More mediocre than anything.

Queen PFF Rating, 29.8. This is just straight up bad. They also noted in the article that Queen led the league in missed tackles.

It's pretty clear that so far Brooks has been the better player.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Chapow":1ymnp9yh said:
Rat":1ymnp9yh said:
That article rates both of them poorly.

That's one way to look at it. But even if you choose to look at it that way, surely you noticed that it rated Queen significantly more poorly than Brooks.

Brooks PFF Rating, 49. This isn't good, but it's not terrible either. More mediocre than anything.

Queen PFF Rating, 29.8. This is just straight up bad. They also noted in the article that Queen led the league in missed tackles.

It's pretty clear that so far Brooks has been the better player.

Brooks get marked down quite a bit due to his coverage grade.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Linebacker isn’t a quick break in in the NFL. The jump from college to nfl at that position is huge. Well have a better read on Brooks next season.