Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seahawks’ Jamal Adams will play in wild-card game vs. Rams:

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13

• Still has to get cleared by the doctors.
    Last edited by renofox on Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

• Good news. Not surprising, his first shot at the playoffs in his career. :2thumbs:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• renofox wrote:Still has to get cleared by the doctors.

your welcome
    John63
    NET Veteran

• John63 wrote:
    renofox wrote:Still has to get cleared by the doctors.

your welcome

"Does that hurt?"

"No."

"Does that hurt?"

"No."

Good to go. :twisted:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• I wish they would have sat on this piece of news. Gameplanning for our defense with and without Adams is two very different beasts. Just like we are trying to gameplan for the Rams with and without Goff.
    HagFaithful
    NET Rookie

• There was no way he was missing this game. His arm could be broken in 3 places and he would play.
    He is one tough dude. And this toughness is something other players on the team feed off imo.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• HagFaithful wrote:I wish they would have sat on this piece of news. Gameplanning for our defense with and without Adams is two very different beasts. Just like we are trying to gameplan for the Rams with and without Goff.

The rams are smart enough to understand that you game plan for Adams and if he happens to go down early or not play, you adjust to that. It's much easier to adjust to our defense without Adams then it would be to adjust to him suddenly being available.
    kidhawk
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Shocking.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

• Per the Seahawks injury report, he was a limited participant in practice today. So that is a positive sign.
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• I love this guy. He could be a foundational player for the future. Give him money! :0190l:
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

• Just listening to this guy gets you fired up. My out of shape, no athletic ability self wanted to just go outside and tackle someone :mrgreen:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• That's good, but what about Reed? We need his presence in the middle of the D-Line.
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• Sounding more and more like Adams plays, Reed sits. Hopefully they both play, but Pete speak didn't sound too confident about Reed.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• hawkfan68 wrote:Per the Seahawks injury report, he was a limited participant in practice today. So that is a positive sign.

Gamesmanship. It may mean he ran around a bit on the practice field. Everyone that is injured is getting the "limited" to hide the real injuries.

Look at the Rams. Goff is a limited participant in practice and I suspect its a ruse. Likely softly lofting a couple tosses then back to the trainers. 10 days after surgery for a broken thumb on your throwing hand. Good luck with that.
    Mad Dog
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Sounding more and more like Adams plays, Reed sits. Hopefully they both play, but Pete speak didn't sound too confident about Reed.

After Pete's comments about Adams earlier in the week and even yesterday calling him a game day decision when Jamal is talking about how he's going is giving me little faith in what Pete is saying. Normally he ends up too positive about injuries and a guy who looks good ends up out or a guy who "will be back ready to go next week" ends up out 2 more weeks. It sure feels like Pete is using gamesmanship in this case which isn't usually his style for injuries imo.
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

• My favorite Pete speak is stuff like "He's got a knee" "He has a hammy"
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• SoulfishHawk wrote:My favorite Pete speak is stuff like "He's got a knee" "He has a hammy"

That's not Pete speak. Tons of coaches and media people say it like that. My first thought when something like that is said is "Well, hopefully he has two of them".
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Probably. But locally they actually do a Pete Speak segment on 710. Parce Pete or something like that. Good stuff.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• sutz wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    renofox wrote:Still has to get cleared by the doctors.

your welcome

"Does that hurt?"

"No."

"Does that hurt?"

"No."

Good to go. :twisted:

"You didnt touch me."

"Social Distancing."

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:11 pm