Seahawks’ Jamal Adams will play in wild-card game vs. Rams:

sutz

Reaction score
Good news. Not surprising, his first shot at the playoffs in his career. :2thumbs:

HagFaithful

Reaction score
I wish they would have sat on this piece of news. Gameplanning for our defense with and without Adams is two very different beasts. Just like we are trying to gameplan for the Rams with and without Goff.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There was no way he was missing this game. His arm could be broken in 3 places and he would play.
He is one tough dude. And this toughness is something other players on the team feed off imo.

kidhawk

Reaction score
HagFaithful":3ibomzaq said:
I wish they would have sat on this piece of news. Gameplanning for our defense with and without Adams is two very different beasts. Just like we are trying to gameplan for the Rams with and without Goff.

The rams are smart enough to understand that you game plan for Adams and if he happens to go down early or not play, you adjust to that. It's much easier to adjust to our defense without Adams then it would be to adjust to him suddenly being available.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Per the Seahawks injury report, he was a limited participant in practice today. So that is a positive sign.

MrThortan

Reaction score
[youtube]XVI4t_NZ16E[/youtube]

I love this guy. He could be a foundational player for the future. Give him money! :0190l:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Just listening to this guy gets you fired up. My out of shape, no athletic ability self wanted to just go outside and tackle someone :mrgreen:

kf3339

Reaction score
That's good, but what about Reed? We need his presence in the middle of the D-Line.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sounding more and more like Adams plays, Reed sits. Hopefully they both play, but Pete speak didn't sound too confident about Reed.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1z1crwg1 said:
Per the Seahawks injury report, he was a limited participant in practice today. So that is a positive sign.

Gamesmanship. It may mean he ran around a bit on the practice field. Everyone that is injured is getting the "limited" to hide the real injuries.

Look at the Rams. Goff is a limited participant in practice and I suspect its a ruse. Likely softly lofting a couple tosses then back to the trainers. 10 days after surgery for a broken thumb on your throwing hand. Good luck with that.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":21m3pqbf said:
Sounding more and more like Adams plays, Reed sits. Hopefully they both play, but Pete speak didn't sound too confident about Reed.

After Pete's comments about Adams earlier in the week and even yesterday calling him a game day decision when Jamal is talking about how he's going is giving me little faith in what Pete is saying. Normally he ends up too positive about injuries and a guy who looks good ends up out or a guy who "will be back ready to go next week" ends up out 2 more weeks. It sure feels like Pete is using gamesmanship in this case which isn't usually his style for injuries imo.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3tnv7ogf said:
My favorite Pete speak is stuff like "He's got a knee" "He has a hammy"

That's not Pete speak. Tons of coaches and media people say it like that. My first thought when something like that is said is "Well, hopefully he has two of them".

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Probably. But locally they actually do a Pete Speak segment on 710. Parce Pete or something like that. Good stuff.