Non-star that will make huge game defining play

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Heard this topic on the radio this morning. DK, Russ, Carson if they make a huge play - we're sort of expecting, need that to happen.

Who's the unsung player the "Kearse" of years past, that was a udfa, not a huge player but made some really big plays.

My first thought was one guy they mentioned, Penny, picture this, it's 10-6 sometime in the third quarter, defensive battle, Penny gets a carry and boom 70 yarder to the house.

Other thought was a Swain, we know DK's gonna have a tough day with Ramsey following him. Wouldn't surprise me if we see Swaim make a big play.

Thoughts?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Alex Collins. Dude looks like a serious baller just ready to explode. How he ran for us late in the 4th against the 9ers was fun to watch. I have a feeling he will play a similar roll on Saturday. Would also love to see Uncle Will get a TD or two.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I have a feeling the Rams will be spending so much time paying attention to DK and Lockett. I think Swain is gonna' have a huge play at some point in this game. A TD or a big 3rd down conversion.

rcaido

Reaction score
Offense - Moore, that bonus will allow him to make that one special play he does every 4 games.

Defense - Green will get a strip fumble

seabowl

Reaction score
Mayowa. Seems to be coming on lately.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Cody Barton will cause a fumble on a kick return.

sutz

Reaction score
Nick Bellore tackle/fumble on ST sets Russ up for a cheap TD. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
iigakusei":2bueco6h said:
Cody Barton will cause a fumble on a kick return.

Love this! Him and Burr-Kirven are ST studs. That would be huge! Almost had one last week. Can't believe we didn't recover that thing.

I'll stay on the ST side - I really like how Reed attacks punt returns. Wouldn't surprise me if Hekker BOOMs one and out kicks his coverage allowing Reed to get a big time return.

ivotuk

Reaction score
DANNY AND GALLANTHour 3 - Who will be the "Jermaine Kearse" of the Seahawks playoff run?

Last postseason, former Seahawk Frank Clark became the star of the postseason as he played out of his mind for 3 games. Who will be the next star of this year's postseason? Could it be Jamal Adams?

Paul then asks the question: who will be the Jermaine Kearse, the unsung hero, for the Seahawks in the playoffs this season?

Around the NFL!: Mitch Trubisky wants to cook, and some injury updates for the Seahawks and Rams. Finally, Flag on the Play! 

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/category ... nd+Gallant

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Does Dissly count for non-star.

Or I will really reach and say DJ Reed take a punt return to the house.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Moore. After that bonus, he's going to be trying extra hard.

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
Ugo Amadi with a Pick 6. I also think Neal has the chance to shine with a game changing play. Seems to always be in the right spot at the right time!

getnasty

Reaction score
I'll go the OL and say Ethan Pocic somewhat holds his own agaisnt Donald.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ur1zdj4 said:
I have a feeling the Rams will be spending so much time paying attention to DK and Lockett. I think Swain is gonna' have a huge play at some point in this game. A TD or a big 3rd down conversion.

So, kinda how I feel about V Jefferson.

ETA: If Wolford starts i especially expect a big play outa VJ. But I do w Goff too.