Would you trade Pete Carroll for Sean McVay?

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Would you trade Pete Carroll for Sean McVay? I would, in a second.

Tired of getting outcoached and outplayed by the Rams year after year.

Sea84hawks

Reaction score
Lol. The stupidest post ever! They wouldn't trade SM's clipboard for Pete!

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Yeah I've about had enough of Pete.

It all started when he didn't fire Bevell after the play that should not be mentioned.

Where is the accountability?

MagnificentSeven

Reaction score
I'd take a McRib right now for Carroll. The LOB covered his flaws early on, and WIlson has been doing the same for years now. Where is this team without Wilson? 6-10 at best, every year. Pete's done.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Every Seahawk fan would.

Pete has been over for a long, long time.

The Rams would not though. So moot point.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
While I think McVay is overrated, I’d be a definite yes. Hell, I’ll even throw in Schitty, and KNJ in for free. :2thumbs:
The league has passed Pete by.

hawk45

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3h9g8u0u said:
Is this a trick question?
I laughed I admit.

Between this and the McRib post further down this thread is delivering

rjdriver

Reaction score
If it meant giving up JS as well....no.

One for one and JS stays. Of course

mistaowen

Reaction score
McVay and Shanahan would be in the NFCCG every year with Russ as their QB. Both are handicapped by subpar QB's and put out super efficient offenses every year. McVay got rid of their DC after one average season. We're gonna be stuck with KNJ and Schotty for another 3 years because Pete refuses to adapt to the current NFL game and has guys who won't stir the beehive.

10-12 wins a year with an early playoff beat down unfortunately seems like the future for this team unless Pete can take a look in the mirror and realize it's probably time to adjust his philosophy. That would start with gutting the offensive coaching staff and let someone come in and take over on that side of the ball (preferably not from the Pete Carroll lineage).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mistaowen":80hf7fxe said:
McVay and Shanahan would be in the NFCCG every year with Russ as their QB. Both are handicapped by subpar QB's and put out super efficient offenses every year. McVay got rid of their DC after one average season. We're gonna be stuck with KNJ and Schotty for another 3 years because Pete refuses to adapt to the current NFL game and has guys who won't stir the beehive.

10-12 wins a year with an early playoff beat down unfortunately seems like the future for this team unless Pete can take a look in the mirror and realize it's probably time to adjust his philosophy. That would start with gutting the offensive coaching staff and let someone come in and take over on that side of the ball (preferably not from the Pete Carroll lineage).
A friend of mine asked after the game if I thought there was any chance Russell might try to leave Seattle since he's not being utilized effectively here. I said probably not, and I certainly hope not; but imagine if he reconvened with Sherman on the Rams squad and they won three Super Bowls in a row.

I'd feel like hanging myself.

The Breh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2vi5djup said:
mistaowen":2vi5djup said:

A friend of mine asked after the game if I thought there was any chance Russell might try to leave Seattle since he's not being utilized effectively here. I said probably not, and I certainly hope not; but imagine if he reconvened with Sherman on the Rams squad and they won three Super Bowls in a row.

I'd feel like hanging myself.
That's quite the leap.
Sherm and Russ both to the Rams ?
And win not one, not two, but 3 SB's ?
You wouldn't be alone shopping for a noose I presume.

renofox

Reaction score
Got a bag of peanuts? He's yours.

No? Take him anyway.

No? I'll give you a thousand bucks.

Oh, well. It was worth a try.