Leave Pete

hawker84

Reaction score
Flame on all you want, he needs to retire, resign, take another role whatever. I don't care, I'd rather go through a rebuild then watch this crap one more season. Way too much talent on this offense to be this inept...

beerm3

Reaction score
or schotty jebus,,, all the other years felt like we should lose but this felt just terribad... the pitchforks were out for norton forever... and he was like i'll get my guys back... was a hell of a game.. but i agree so sloppy.

just mad everyone played like shit when it was crunch time.. hats off to rams.. might of been a diff game no covid but meh.. russ played like shit cuz we still don't have a oline.. how is that even a thing when ya pay him what ya pay him.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
beerm3":1ymhrwu4 said:
or schotty jebus,,, all the other years felt like we should lose but this felt just terribad... the pitchforks were out for norton forever... and he was like i'll get my guys back... was a hell of a game.. but i agree so sloppy.

just mad everyone played like $h!t when it was crunch time.. hats off to rams.. might of been a diff game no covid but meh.. russ played like $h!t cuz we still don't have a oline.. how is that even a thing when ya pay him what ya pay him.

Agree 100%

but it starts at the top. And it starts with a solid game plan, and in game adjustments. We've had none of that for the last several season on a regular basis.. Good coaches put their players in a position to succeed , they don't constantly put them in 3rd and long when they don't have one O lineman that can block for more than 2 seconds...

I could go on but what's the point.. Pete will be back next year, and we'll bring in the next shiny new toy that'll make the fans go wow, and it'll be the exact same product on the field... enjoy that division banner boys...

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
He was just extended for another 5 years. He's not going anywhere, and it pisses me off. You don't extend coaches mid season. Especially not when they haven't showed any signs of improvement over the last few years.