Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We went all in this year.

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
We went all in this year.
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:10 pm
  • Traded away any hope of rebuilding this team in the next couple years and it was a massive failure. Adams was not ever worth what we gave up for him. No Strong safety is worth what we gave up and the worst part is we have to over pay to keep him too. WHEN ADAMS WAS FORCING HIS WAY OUT!!!

    If this was Petes decision he needs to go. If it was JS then he can enjoy Detroit. The entire off season was a mis spent adventure.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1935
    Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 8:21 pm


Re: We went all in this year.
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:15 pm
  • We gave up a TON for this season. Its gonna get gross here soon.
    DHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2089
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:50 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: We went all in this year.
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:15 pm
  • Agreed. I hope you're ready to get a tongue lashing, though :242735:
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1726
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 am
    Location: Out here


Re: We went all in this year.
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:16 pm
  • Well we can't draft anyway...gotta let other teams develop guys and then trade our picks away. Too many busts the last few years.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 10901
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


Re: We went all in this year.
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:21 pm
  • Natethegreat wrote:Traded away any hope of rebuilding this team in the next couple years and it was a massive failure. Adams was not ever worth what we gave up for him. No Strong safety is worth what we gave up and the worst part is we have to over pay to keep him too. WHEN ADAMS WAS FORCING HIS WAY OUT!!!

    If this was Petes decision he needs to go. If it was JS then he can enjoy Detroit. The entire off season was a mis spent adventure.


    Pretty much.. Only down hill from here, but keep Carroll.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1879
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:19 am


Re: We went all in this year.
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:22 pm
  • >Seattle can't hit on first rounders
    >Seattle has no future because they traded 2 late first rounders

    Pick one and only one
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4407
    Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 pm
    Location: Delaware


Re: We went all in this year.
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:26 pm
  • Maelstrom787 wrote:>Seattle can't hit on first rounders
    >Seattle has no future because they traded 2 late first rounders

    Pick one and only one

    They traded 2 firsts and a third plus a starting quality player at the same position. I have never made the arguement those picks are worthless. In fact it is constantly the arguement of the proponents of the trade and I wholeheartedly disagree. We have lost 2 years of draft capital because of this trade. Horrible horrible decision.
    Last edited by Natethegreat on Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1935
    Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 8:21 pm


Re: We went all in this year.
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:26 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:Well we can't draft anyway...gotta let other teams develop guys and then trade our picks away. Too many busts the last few years.


    If Pete was gone then yes we could had started to rebuild by getting rid of Russ draft another QB and work on defense and
    OL
    Zap90
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 81
    Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:23 pm




It is currently Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online