Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wont Even Say I Told You So

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:15 pm
  • But,,,,,,

    Typical Seahawks season. Defense sucked, Offensive line sucked, Outcoached,,,,etc,,,,

    For those Carroll lovers,,,,,,,5 more years
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1895
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:19 am


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:49 pm
  • I will jump on that I told you so train. Everybody clowns on me throughout the season when I’m just being honest. But when it comes to a loss like this it seems everyone agrees with me.
    zchurch74
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 838
    Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:59 am


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:53 pm
  • Im not surprised. After that superbowl loss, there should have been major changes but Pete decided to not to do anything different and has been doing the same crap over and over again as if we still have the LOB to bail us out.
    strohmin
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 928
    Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:02 pm
  • Well I’m not in the I told ya so Category but I can definitely understand those guys .
    When your right your right Emotion aside .
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3501
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:51 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:02 pm
  • zchurch74 wrote:I will jump on that I told you so train. Everybody clowns on me throughout the season when I’m just being honest. But when it comes to a loss like this it seems everyone agrees with me.


    There are a few farting rainbows and crapping unicorns crowd here that makes this place unbearable. Makes it hard to talk sport and football when the 'everything is awesome' crowd joins the chorus.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6108
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:58 pm
    Location: Taipei


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:07 pm
  • Smellyman wrote:
    zchurch74 wrote:I will jump on that I told you so train. Everybody clowns on me throughout the season when I’m just being honest. But when it comes to a loss like this it seems everyone agrees with me.


    There are a few farting rainbows and crapping unicorns crowd here that makes this place unbearable. Makes it hard to talk sport and football when the 'everything is awesome' crowd joins the chorus.

    Yeah it’s nauseating at times . The very second someone criticizes Russell Wilson that crowd comes in and they absolutely gang up and tell you how much of a downer you are or chicken Little the sky is falling crap. It is insanely hard to talk football or sports with guys like that They never see a problem and you’re right everything is awesome .
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3501
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:51 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:10 pm
  • ^^ those people are content with mediocrity every year. As long as Seahawks get into the playoffs, success!!
    Aw Mang
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 225
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:12 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:12 pm
  • With as bad as we were I’m kinda releaved. No way we could have beat KC
    sprhawk73
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 196
    Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:54 am


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:14 pm
  • Aw Mang wrote:^^ those people are content with mediocrity every year. As long as Seahawks get into the playoffs, success!!

    It’s cool and an achievement to get to the playoffs and I love it and I wont trade it for anything in the world but after you win your first championship the playoffs are really not enough to satisfy. It’s about how many championships that’s it that’s why this game is played for championships
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3501
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:51 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:16 pm
  • strohmin wrote:Im not surprised. After that superbowl loss, there should have been major changes but Pete decided to not to do anything different and has been doing the same crap over and over again as if we still have the LOB to bail us out.

    Enough crap....It was the LOB that let Tom Brady put up ten unanswered points to win that game...The ACCOLADES, and the BLAME goes to the WHOLE TEAM, and their Coaches.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7525
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:23 pm
  • sprhawk73 wrote:With as bad as we were I’m kinda releaved. No way we could have beat KC



    We weren't going to beat GB either. Our play since the half has been inconsistent at best.
    I think Russ needs a change of scenery, with new coaching and play calling, either with Seattle or somewhere else. I think he talks "positive" but I think it's become a façade.
    TreeRon
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1423
    Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:30 pm
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    strohmin wrote:Im not surprised. After that superbowl loss, there should have been major changes but Pete decided to not to do anything different and has been doing the same crap over and over again as if we still have the LOB to bail us out.

    Enough crap....It was the LOB that let Tom Brady put up ten unanswered points to win that game...The ACCOLADES, and the BLAME goes to the WHOLE TEAM, and their Coaches.
    Yea but the LOB didn’t throw the interception at the goal line.
    Aw Mang
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 225
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:12 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:32 pm
  • The regular season WAS successful. The post season was a fail. They are mutually exclusive. And that's...ok.

    As fans, we'd take 12-4 every year. As fans, we're tired of early playoff exits. It's sad that this coexists, but it's how it is.

    I'm a skeptic so, just like some of you that posted, I saw this coming. I saw the offensive playcalling change mid-season. As a skeptic, the odds are in your favor when it comes to actually winning a SB. I see the "real fans" perspective when it comes to this viewpoint.

    Every teams goal is a SB. If you don't win it, you failed. Plain and simple.

    But, winning the division and losing to a division rival is a bit of a....extra fail. It's embarrassing. Happy to be in that position but getting outcoached, having a lack of positive energy, looking out of synch at this stage...leaves a big WTF in the minds of the fans and rightfully so.

    Perhaps I'm still stuck on the little things...like paying RW what we pay him but restricting the playcalling to such a level that Dwayne Haskins could come in almost transparently.

    Anyways...proud of the team. Great things this year. But, that will be forgotten and we'll remember this early exit for quite some time.
    Elemas
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 701
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:02 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:34 pm
  • scutterhawk wrote:
    strohmin wrote:Im not surprised. After that superbowl loss, there should have been major changes but Pete decided to not to do anything different and has been doing the same crap over and over again as if we still have the LOB to bail us out.

    Enough crap....It was the LOB that let Tom Brady put up ten unanswered points to win that game...The ACCOLADES, and the BLAME goes to the WHOLE TEAM, and their Coaches.


    You do realize that patriots kept targeting Tharold Simon ( I think that was his name) because the defense was banged up from carrying all year. Simon was horrible all year but they had to play him. That game was not on the LOB. Also, remember that Russell played like garbage the previous game against Greenbay until the last minute so the offense owed the defense a good game and instead failed. This whole blame the whole team with no individual accountability is why this team is one and done every year. They need to start holding individuals accountable even if it hurts their feelings.

    Pete needs to take a look in the mirror and reasses his Win Forever philosophy because it ain't working that well in the playoffs.
    strohmin
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 928
    Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:38 pm
  • There need to be more "I told you so's". Beating up on a bunch of garbage teams every year continues to hide how overrated this team is.
    ducks41468
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 603
    Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:41 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:42 pm
  • Aw Mang wrote:
    scutterhawk wrote:
    strohmin wrote:Im not surprised. After that superbowl loss, there should have been major changes but Pete decided to not to do anything different and has been doing the same crap over and over again as if we still have the LOB to bail us out.

    Enough crap....It was the LOB that let Tom Brady put up ten unanswered points to win that game...The ACCOLADES, and the BLAME goes to the WHOLE TEAM, and their Coaches.
    Yea but the LOB didn’t throw the interception at the goal line.

    This inconvenient truth is often overlooked when talking about Russell Wilson
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3501
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:51 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:45 pm
  • hawkfannj wrote:
    Aw Mang wrote:
    scutterhawk wrote:
    strohmin wrote:Im not surprised. After that superbowl loss, there should have been major changes but Pete decided to not to do anything different and has been doing the same crap over and over again as if we still have the LOB to bail us out.

    Enough crap....It was the LOB that let Tom Brady put up ten unanswered points to win that game...The ACCOLADES, and the BLAME goes to the WHOLE TEAM, and their Coaches.
    Yea but the LOB didn’t throw the interception at the goal line.

    This inconvenient truth is often overlooked when talking about Russell Wilson . It is a fact he has not won anything significant without them and Lynch . His legacy is that an INT in the SB And will continue to be until he wins another championship
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3501
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:51 pm


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:17 pm
  • hawkfannj wrote:
    Smellyman wrote:
    zchurch74 wrote:I will jump on that I told you so train. Everybody clowns on me throughout the season when I’m just being honest. But when it comes to a loss like this it seems everyone agrees with me.


    There are a few farting rainbows and crapping unicorns crowd here that makes this place unbearable. Makes it hard to talk sport and football when the 'everything is awesome' crowd joins the chorus.

    Yeah it’s nauseating at times . The very second someone criticizes Russell Wilson that crowd comes in and they absolutely gang up and tell you how much of a downer you are or chicken Little the sky is falling crap. It is insanely hard to talk football or sports with guys like that They never see a problem and you’re right everything is awesome .


    And there's some that only show up after a loss to say "I told you so."
    Or post negativity after a win. That also makes the place unbearable at times.

    There's nothing wrong with trying to remain positive.
    Of course the team isn't perfect. This loss was a huge let down.

    Hopefully they can figure it out and improve next season
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3760
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:24 pm
  • Jerhawk wrote:
    hawkfannj wrote:
    Smellyman wrote:
    zchurch74 wrote:I will jump on that I told you so train. Everybody clowns on me throughout the season when I’m just being honest. But when it comes to a loss like this it seems everyone agrees with me.


    There are a few farting rainbows and crapping unicorns crowd here that makes this place unbearable. Makes it hard to talk sport and football when the 'everything is awesome' crowd joins the chorus.

    Yeah it’s nauseating at times . The very second someone criticizes Russell Wilson that crowd comes in and they absolutely gang up and tell you how much of a downer you are or chicken Little the sky is falling crap. It is insanely hard to talk football or sports with guys like that They never see a problem and you’re right everything is awesome .


    And there's some that only show up after a loss to say "I told you so."
    Or post negativity after a win. That also makes the place unbearable at times.

    There's nothing wrong with trying to remain positive.
    Of course the team isn't perfect. This loss was a huge let down.

    Hopefully they can figure it out and improve next season


    But what does “figure it out” mean? THAT is the discussion- and including the QB and the coaching staff at this point is perfectly relevant. Absolutely.
    LoneHawkFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 542
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:34 am


Re: Wont Even Say I Told You So
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:59 am
  • Jerhawk wrote:Hopefully they can figure it out and improve next season


    How many seasons is it going to take for people to realize that this is never going to happen?
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1895
    Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 11:19 am




It is currently Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online
cron