Wont Even Say I Told You So

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
But,,,,,,

Typical Seahawks season. Defense sucked, Offensive line sucked, Outcoached,,,,etc,,,,

For those Carroll lovers,,,,,,,5 more years

zchurch74

Reaction score
I will jump on that I told you so train. Everybody clowns on me throughout the season when I’m just being honest. But when it comes to a loss like this it seems everyone agrees with me.

strohmin

Reaction score
Im not surprised. After that superbowl loss, there should have been major changes but Pete decided to not to do anything different and has been doing the same crap over and over again as if we still have the LOB to bail us out.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Well I’m not in the I told ya so Category but I can definitely understand those guys .
When your right your right Emotion aside .

Smellyman

Reaction score
zchurch74":39fdbq9d said:
I will jump on that I told you so train. Everybody clowns on me throughout the season when I’m just being honest. But when it comes to a loss like this it seems everyone agrees with me.

There are a few farting rainbows and crapping unicorns crowd here that makes this place unbearable. Makes it hard to talk sport and football when the 'everything is awesome' crowd joins the chorus.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Smellyman":3apxwab2 said:
zchurch74":3apxwab2 said:

There are a few farting rainbows and crapping unicorns crowd here that makes this place unbearable. Makes it hard to talk sport and football when the 'everything is awesome' crowd joins the chorus.
Yeah it’s nauseating at times . The very second someone criticizes Russell Wilson that crowd comes in and they absolutely gang up and tell you how much of a downer you are or chicken Little the sky is falling crap. It is insanely hard to talk football or sports with guys like that They never see a problem and you’re right everything is awesome .

Aw Mang

Reaction score
^^ those people are content with mediocrity every year. As long as Seahawks get into the playoffs, success!!

sprhawk73

Reaction score
With as bad as we were I’m kinda releaved. No way we could have beat KC

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Aw Mang":qno6r9ye said:
^^ those people are content with mediocrity every year. As long as Seahawks get into the playoffs, success!!
It’s cool and an achievement to get to the playoffs and I love it and I wont trade it for anything in the world but after you win your first championship the playoffs are really not enough to satisfy. It’s about how many championships that’s it that’s why this game is played for championships

scutterhawk

Reaction score
strohmin":2d5dlkrc said:
Im not surprised. After that superbowl loss, there should have been major changes but Pete decided to not to do anything different and has been doing the same crap over and over again as if we still have the LOB to bail us out.
Enough crap....It was the LOB that let Tom Brady put up ten unanswered points to win that game...The ACCOLADES, and the BLAME goes to the WHOLE TEAM, and their Coaches.

TreeRon

Reaction score
sprhawk73":39ym1ucg said:
With as bad as we were I’m kinda releaved. No way we could have beat KC

We weren't going to beat GB either. Our play since the half has been inconsistent at best.
I think Russ needs a change of scenery, with new coaching and play calling, either with Seattle or somewhere else. I think he talks "positive" but I think it's become a façade.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3oljt1ms said:
strohmin":3oljt1ms said:
Enough crap....It was the LOB that let Tom Brady put up ten unanswered points to win that game...The ACCOLADES, and the BLAME goes to the WHOLE TEAM, and their Coaches.
Yea but the LOB didn’t throw the interception at the goal line.

Elemas

Reaction score
The regular season WAS successful. The post season was a fail. They are mutually exclusive. And that's...ok.

As fans, we'd take 12-4 every year. As fans, we're tired of early playoff exits. It's sad that this coexists, but it's how it is.

I'm a skeptic so, just like some of you that posted, I saw this coming. I saw the offensive playcalling change mid-season. As a skeptic, the odds are in your favor when it comes to actually winning a SB. I see the "real fans" perspective when it comes to this viewpoint.

Every teams goal is a SB. If you don't win it, you failed. Plain and simple.

But, winning the division and losing to a division rival is a bit of a....extra fail. It's embarrassing. Happy to be in that position but getting outcoached, having a lack of positive energy, looking out of synch at this stage...leaves a big WTF in the minds of the fans and rightfully so.

Perhaps I'm still stuck on the little things...like paying RW what we pay him but restricting the playcalling to such a level that Dwayne Haskins could come in almost transparently.

Anyways...proud of the team. Great things this year. But, that will be forgotten and we'll remember this early exit for quite some time.

strohmin

Reaction score
scutterhawk":xcrvoibq said:
strohmin":xcrvoibq said:

You do realize that patriots kept targeting Tharold Simon ( I think that was his name) because the defense was banged up from carrying all year. Simon was horrible all year but they had to play him. That game was not on the LOB. Also, remember that Russell played like garbage the previous game against Greenbay until the last minute so the offense owed the defense a good game and instead failed. This whole blame the whole team with no individual accountability is why this team is one and done every year. They need to start holding individuals accountable even if it hurts their feelings.

Pete needs to take a look in the mirror and reasses his Win Forever philosophy because it ain't working that well in the playoffs.

ducks41468

Reaction score
There need to be more "I told you so's". Beating up on a bunch of garbage teams every year continues to hide how overrated this team is.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Aw Mang":347n9pkq said:
scutterhawk":347n9pkq said:
strohmin":347n9pkq said:
This inconvenient truth is often overlooked when talking about Russell Wilson

hawkfannj

Reaction score
hawkfannj":22r49e0f said:
Aw Mang":22r49e0f said:
scutterhawk":22r49e0f said:
strohmin":22r49e0f said:
This inconvenient truth is often overlooked when talking about Russell Wilson . It is a fact he has not won anything significant without them and Lynch . His legacy is that an INT in the SB And will continue to be until he wins another championship

Jerhawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":1cdussuf said:
Smellyman":1cdussuf said:
zchurch74":1cdussuf said:

Yeah it’s nauseating at times . The very second someone criticizes Russell Wilson that crowd comes in and they absolutely gang up and tell you how much of a downer you are or chicken Little the sky is falling crap. It is insanely hard to talk football or sports with guys like that They never see a problem and you’re right everything is awesome .

And there's some that only show up after a loss to say "I told you so."
Or post negativity after a win. That also makes the place unbearable at times.

There's nothing wrong with trying to remain positive.
Of course the team isn't perfect. This loss was a huge let down.

Hopefully they can figure it out and improve next season

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Jerhawk":32uxvgkq said:
hawkfannj":32uxvgkq said:
Smellyman":32uxvgkq said:
zchurch74":32uxvgkq said:

And there's some that only show up after a loss to say "I told you so."
Or post negativity after a win. That also makes the place unbearable at times.

There's nothing wrong with trying to remain positive.
Of course the team isn't perfect. This loss was a huge let down.

But what does “figure it out” mean? THAT is the discussion- and including the QB and the coaching staff at this point is perfectly relevant. Absolutely.

OP
OP
pittpnthrs

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3mywuusy said:

How many seasons is it going to take for people to realize that this is never going to happen?