Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DK and his attitude.

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
DK and his attitude.
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:15 pm
  • You still think he is calm and great team player?

I am just testing the waters. I think he will become a lot like Terrell Owens. I liked Owens and I know a lot of people didnt. I see DK becoming like owens. I knew once he started throwing his helmet and was screaming that we were going to him no matter what.

Then the pick 6 happened.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Re: DK and his attitude.
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:16 pm
  • Well, at least he acted like he cared. That's more than I can say for most of his team mates.
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:17 pm
  • Don't worry, he won't be here long. Two more years on his rookie contract.

I HIGHLY doubt he will want to re-sign with a team that can't Offensive Coordinate at anything above a high school level.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:21 pm
  • I agree with everything said so far.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:21 pm
  • He was right though.

DK is one of the winners on this team. And he is sick of Pete and Schotty's sh*t.

Again, rightfully so.

We took a risk on him. The risk panned out. We got a stud.

Then we went in with gameplans that were all or nothing, lazy and poor pregame plans. If he doesn't say anything sometimes he get ignored for multiple games, even when he gets open.

DK is a bright spot on this team. Not an issue. The issue is Pete and his OC. As well as how they use DK.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:25 pm
  • The sad thing is that DK has been compared to Megatron. Even the pathetic Lions figured out how to use Megatron. Pete and Co. don't have a clue.
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:44 pm
  • Throwing a fit on the sideline does not mean he cares more than the other players it just means he is immature and unable to focus his energy on the game itself. Drives me nuts when people interpret tantrum throwing as some sort of positive thing. Every other player wants to win just as much.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:46 pm
  • renofox wrote:Don't worry, he won't be here long. Two more years on his rookie contract.

I HIGHLY doubt he will want to re-sign with a team that can't Offensive Coordinate at anything above a high school level.

My fear as well. Totally see this happening. I see DK in Houston and you know what, I wouldn't blame him.
    Elemas
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:56 pm
  • Actually no. Good OC scheme the great WRs the ball.
    stang233
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:57 pm
  • What was he throwing a tantrum about? He had just dropped a ball on third down that hit him in the hands. Granted, it was short of the chains, but not like they weren't throwing to him. That's my concern. That tantrum directly led to a pick 6 and down two scores, because everyone on the Rams knew a pass to DK on the next play, no matter what.

He also dropped another ball that hit him in the chest that would have been a first down. Catch the damn ball when it hits you in the hands if you wanna be a diva. Preferably, catch the damn ball BEFORE becoming a diva.
    imnKOgnito
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:58 pm
  • Natethegreat wrote:Throwing a fit on the sideline does not mean he cares more than the other players it just means he is immature and unable to focus his energy on the game itself. Drives me nuts when people interpret tantrum throwing as some sort of positive thing. Every other player wants to win just as much.

In football, especially the NFL there is a very fine line between tantrum, and passion. I didn't see tantrum today, I saw passion.
    JGreen79
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:00 pm
  • The only thing I am disappointed at DK for is that he didn't knock out Wilson! He deserves a better qb. We deserve a better qb.
    Sea84hawks
    NET Rookie

Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:04 pm
  • He's passionate like TO, but he's not a raging egomaniac. I'm not worried.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:17 pm
  • imnKOgnito wrote:What was he throwing a tantrum about? He had just dropped a ball on third down that hit him in the hands. Granted, it was short of the chains, but not like they weren't throwing to him. That's my concern. That tantrum directly led to a pick 6 and down two scores, because everyone on the Rams knew a pass to DK on the next play, no matter what.

He also dropped another ball that hit him in the chest that would have been a first down. Catch the damn ball when it hits you in the hands if you wanna be a diva. Preferably, catch the damn ball BEFORE becoming a diva.

100% agree, If DK wants to be treated like a number 1 then catch the F'n ball like a number 1, his drops when the ball hits him right in the hands is infuriating.

The WR screen pass was such a stupid play call right when the DB was up on the LOS, he knew exactly where the ball was going, it's no surprise Russ has as many INTs as he does when this offense is so predictable.
    Polk738
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:06 pm
  • Seattle is where good to great wide receivers go to die. If I was a wide receiver with potential, I would not consider playing for the seahawks. Do is rightfully tired of this simple BS offense.
    strohmin
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:36 pm
  • Shanegotyou11 wrote:You still think he is calm and great team player?

I am just testing the waters. I think he will become a lot like Terrell Owens. I liked Owens and I know a lot of people didnt. I see DK becoming like owens. I knew once he started throwing his helmet and was screaming that we were going to him no matter what.

Then the pick 6 happened.

I just think the Rams got in his head...pure and simple...The Rams gave the league the blueprint on DK... I thought about if he will be like TO I guess we will find out...

LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:45 pm
  • This seems like a fair concern; DK shows a lot of the early warning signs of a diva receiver. However, that doesn't necessarily mean he will become one, and it certainly doesn't mean he'll become one of the worst examples like T.O.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:07 pm
  • DK was one of the only guys who seemed to care and play with any passion. The Hawks need more DKs.

96 yards and 2 tds , DK was far from an issue.

More fire, not less.
    KinesProf
    NET Rookie

Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:15 pm
  • He was the only one on offense that showed any fire today.
    Shotty was the problem. His QB not sensing pressure and hanging on to the ball too long was the problem.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information