DK and his attitude.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
You still think he is calm and great team player?

I am just testing the waters. I think he will become a lot like Terrell Owens. I liked Owens and I know a lot of people didnt. I see DK becoming like owens. I knew once he started throwing his helmet and was screaming that we were going to him no matter what.

Then the pick 6 happened.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Well, at least he acted like he cared. That's more than I can say for most of his team mates.

renofox

Reaction score
Don't worry, he won't be here long. Two more years on his rookie contract.

I HIGHLY doubt he will want to re-sign with a team that can't Offensive Coordinate at anything above a high school level.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
He was right though.

DK is one of the winners on this team. And he is sick of Pete and Schotty's sh*t.

Again, rightfully so.

We took a risk on him. The risk panned out. We got a stud.

Then we went in with gameplans that were all or nothing, lazy and poor pregame plans. If he doesn't say anything sometimes he get ignored for multiple games, even when he gets open.

DK is a bright spot on this team. Not an issue. The issue is Pete and his OC. As well as how they use DK.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
The sad thing is that DK has been compared to Megatron. Even the pathetic Lions figured out how to use Megatron. Pete and Co. don't have a clue.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Throwing a fit on the sideline does not mean he cares more than the other players it just means he is immature and unable to focus his energy on the game itself. Drives me nuts when people interpret tantrum throwing as some sort of positive thing. Every other player wants to win just as much.

Elemas

Reaction score
renofox":4us7jluw said:
Don't worry, he won't be here long. Two more years on his rookie contract.

I HIGHLY doubt he will want to re-sign with a team that can't Offensive Coordinate at anything above a high school level.

My fear as well. Totally see this happening. I see DK in Houston and you know what, I wouldn't blame him.

stang233

Reaction score
Actually no. Good OC scheme the great WRs the ball.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
What was he throwing a tantrum about? He had just dropped a ball on third down that hit him in the hands. Granted, it was short of the chains, but not like they weren't throwing to him. That's my concern. That tantrum directly led to a pick 6 and down two scores, because everyone on the Rams knew a pass to DK on the next play, no matter what.

He also dropped another ball that hit him in the chest that would have been a first down. Catch the damn ball when it hits you in the hands if you wanna be a diva. Preferably, catch the damn ball BEFORE becoming a diva.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Natethegreat":1d4zrlvc said:
Throwing a fit on the sideline does not mean he cares more than the other players it just means he is immature and unable to focus his energy on the game itself. Drives me nuts when people interpret tantrum throwing as some sort of positive thing. Every other player wants to win just as much.

In football, especially the NFL there is a very fine line between tantrum, and passion. I didn't see tantrum today, I saw passion.

Sea84hawks

Reaction score
The only thing I am disappointed at DK for is that he didn't knock out Wilson! He deserves a better qb. We deserve a better qb.

Rat

Reaction score
He's passionate like TO, but he's not a raging egomaniac. I'm not worried.

Polk738

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":1k3s1psi said:
What was he throwing a tantrum about? He had just dropped a ball on third down that hit him in the hands. Granted, it was short of the chains, but not like they weren't throwing to him. That's my concern. That tantrum directly led to a pick 6 and down two scores, because everyone on the Rams knew a pass to DK on the next play, no matter what.

He also dropped another ball that hit him in the chest that would have been a first down. Catch the damn ball when it hits you in the hands if you wanna be a diva. Preferably, catch the damn ball BEFORE becoming a diva.

100% agree, If DK wants to be treated like a number 1 then catch the F'n ball like a number 1, his drops when the ball hits him right in the hands is infuriating.

The WR screen pass was such a stupid play call right when the DB was up on the LOS, he knew exactly where the ball was going, it's no surprise Russ has as many INTs as he does when this offense is so predictable.

strohmin

Reaction score
Seattle is where good to great wide receivers go to die. If I was a wide receiver with potential, I would not consider playing for the seahawks. Do is rightfully tired of this simple BS offense.

LTH

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2s66dx5n said:
You still think he is calm and great team player?

I am just testing the waters. I think he will become a lot like Terrell Owens. I liked Owens and I know a lot of people didnt. I see DK becoming like owens. I knew once he started throwing his helmet and was screaming that we were going to him no matter what.

Then the pick 6 happened.

I just think the Rams got in his head...pure and simple...The Rams gave the league the blueprint on DK... I thought about if he will be like TO I guess we will find out...

LTH

knownone

Reaction score
This seems like a fair concern; DK shows a lot of the early warning signs of a diva receiver. However, that doesn't necessarily mean he will become one, and it certainly doesn't mean he'll become one of the worst examples like T.O.

KinesProf

Reaction score
DK was one of the only guys who seemed to care and play with any passion. The Hawks need more DKs.

96 yards and 2 tds , DK was far from an issue.

More fire, not less.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He was the only one on offense that showed any fire today.
Shotty was the problem. His QB not sensing pressure and hanging on to the ball too long was the problem.