Pete’s presser- makes us all mad

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Pete..‘I wish we could’ve adapted better’(hmm a QB that couldn’t throw the ball because of a broken thumb AND is immobile..baffling they couldn’t adjust to that’.

next: ‘i wish we could’ve found a way to run the ball better’(umm wtf we were running the ball well in the second half but we just got away from it!)

and then: ‘no one can work out 99!’ haha yeah, not like we play him twice a season, u should build an OL to combat that AND even more so, the guy was out for most of the 4th quarter and we still couldn’t do anything!!

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Carroll says he wishes team "would have adapted better'' to the way defenses started to play them differently in second half of the season. LMFAO, can’t even make this stuff up.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Yep. You play this team at least twice a year every year and you still haven't figured them out. Why "adapt" now?

Aw Mang

Reaction score
People still watch his conferences? He said they same “positive “ shit game after game and nothing would change.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
His press conferences are the biggest load of crap and oh my God how could you even stand watching them anymore

Crizilla

Reaction score
Sounds like he's blaming Scott and Russ. All 3 are to blame honestly. I said before Russ and scotty run the offense pete isnt the offensive mastermind on this team he runs personal and defense mainly. Trade Russ to LA for Herbert?

Elemas

Reaction score
I come for the cliff notes. Pete's still saying the dumbest shit.

The Breh

Reaction score
Twitter is an inferno unsafe for the likes of Pete Carroll right now.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":23u69q76 said:
His press conferences are the biggest load of crap and oh my God how could you even stand watching them anymore

True, but so are the press conferences of every coach in the league. The Dan Lebatard Show does a Useless Sound Montage every week of the season and it is just clips of coaches and players spewing pointless crap in their pressers.

Polk738

Reaction score
ScottishHawk84":2rowcntv said:
and then: ‘no one can work out 99!’ haha yeah, not like we play him twice a season, u should build an OL to combat that AND even more so, the guy was out for most of the 4th quarter and we still couldn’t do anything!!

There strategy seemed to be put a gimpy Mike Uipati out to try and block him one on one, and yes you're right even when Donald was on the sideline they still couldn't stop a basic 4 man pressure

James in PA

Reaction score
I find Russ’s press conferences more infuriating. It’s just one cliche after another. One play at a time, trust the process, never get too high or too low, just believe, just gotta find a way to make one more play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crizilla

Reaction score
James in PA":1fixxw4i said:
I find Russ’s press conferences more infuriating. It’s just one cliche after another. One play at a time, trust the process, never get too high or too low, just believe, just gotta find a way to make one more play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yeah almost 10 years of that stuff now

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The typical postgame answers being thrown around yet again gives me no hope for next season in terms of expecting any postseason success. God, it's infuriating.

massari

Reaction score
hmm
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1348083392261234688[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1348108699047395330[/tweet]

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
No ****ing $**t Russell, that would have helped. Our percentage of scoring a TD when we decide to run a hurry-up offense has to be insanely high and we almost never do it but when we do it's almost always VERY effective.

hawk45

Reaction score
Crizilla":239ji5q9 said:
Sounds like he's blaming Scott and Russ. All 3 are to blame honestly. I said before Russ and scotty run the offense pete isnt the offensive mastermind on this team he runs personal and defense mainly. Trade Russ to LA for Herbert?
Kinda does to me as well. Those 2 would be the ones to adjust to defenses.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
massari":1rhwhtfi said:
hmm
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1348083392261234688[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1348108699047395330[/tweet]

Seems like the organization needs to choose who is replaceable, Russell or Pete

OP
OP
S

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Haha love that..every single fan was like ‘why don’t we go more up tempo’..Seahawks coaching staff...’nah..let’s run the clock down to 1 second ever single play’ wtf!!

renofox

Reaction score
James in PA":3b0itr80 said:

It's probably a defense mechanism because he knows it would be a horrible career move if he slipped and let the truth come out.

Reporter: Why did the Offense struggle today?
RW: For the same reasons we've been struggling the entire 2nd half of the season. We keep running outdated, ineffective schemes that everybody has seen us use over and over again. Our route trees and passing schemes are simply juvenile and any barely competent secondary has no problem blanketing our receivers. When we play Dlines that we know are going to be limiting our pass protection, our quick passing game or screen game is either non-existent or high school level. We are so risk averse that we refuse to go with what works, instead we play ultra-conservative to keep from "losing" the game on offense. Overall, we are running piss-poor plays that rely on perfect execution by us AND mistakes by the opponent to be successful and that makes it impossible to get any rhythm established. Next.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Pete needs to stop relying on Magical Thinking and instead needs to actually get his team prepared for each opponent they face.