Jamal Adams played through a torn labrum

hawk45

Reaction score
I didn’t want to leap to conclusions watching Adams miss tackles and just botching a run fit on the Akers TD being unable to use his leverage but this might explain some of that.

Sure glad we got that meaningless win, our seeding really mattered today with a SS struggling in run support. It wasn’t the only issue, or even the biggest issue, but I wonder how effective a healthy Adams might have been

ludakrishna

Reaction score
George Kittle has playing playing with a torn labrum for the last 2 seasons. He hasn’t gotten surgery because he doesn’t want to miss weight days.

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
hawk45":3n7prmap said:
I didn’t want to leap to conclusions watching Adams miss tackles and just botching a run fit on the Akers TD being unable to use his leverage but this might explain some of that.

Sure glad we got that meaningless win, our seeding really mattered today with a SS struggling in run support. It wasn’t the only issue, or even the biggest issue, but I wonder how effective a healthy Adams might have been

Hard to say at this point but when the offense can't convert a third down to save it's life it'll only be a matter of time before the defense crumbles in on its self.

Rat

Reaction score
Polk738":2zpoe9ex said:
https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/1/9/22222937/jamal-adams-played-through-torn-labrum-rams-vs-seahawks-nfl-playoffs

Not that this is much of a surprise I'm sure but wonder if Pete still feels that leaving all the starters in for the 49ers game till the end was a good idea?

"You play to win the game" :roll:

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I am so pissed at Carroll for this.

And no, you don't play to win the game.

You play to go as far as possible in the playoffs.

That quote is from a coach that never really won much in the playoffs.

Herm Edwards wasn't exactly a championship coach. Quoting him as an authority make no sense.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
I've torn mine twice, it doesn't effect tackling.