Conspiracy Theory: league is against us. Penalty and JG ban.

Tokadub

Reaction score
This is a little out there... but it did sorta seem like we were getting called for a lot of "ticky tack" kind of stuff and the Rams were probably doing the same thing without getting called...

Did we actually play that bad or did the refs favor the Rams (which is easier to do with no fans in the stadium for the team with a MUCH bigger market)...?

I'm also very paranoid about the Josh Gordon ban I think the NFL knows if he was playing for us we are a legit threat.

The combination of the Josh Gordon ban and the referees seeming to "let them play" but somehow calling all these pretty bogus calls on us... It's suspicious... It seemed like the Rams played harder and WAY more physical but they had way less crucial penalties, a little hard to believe...

I'd have to re-watch the game, but consider me triggered based on my first impression of this game. I don't like to make excuses but can you imagine how different this game might of been with a full house of 12s and Josh Gordon? 2020-2021 is pretty lame.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
I know we played bad but did the refs go easy on the Rams? I find it hard to believe we had so many holding calls and they were totally clean...

I'll have to re-watch the game tomorrow, I felt the refs were helping the Rams. I might be wrong.

rcaido

Reaction score
Complete failure on the whole team except for Meyers.

knownone

Reaction score
I don't know. It's hard to say whether or not Gordon would have made a major difference. It's also worth noting the difference in the game was ultimately that pick 6 which had nothing to do with the refs.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
There was one obvious holding penalty on Rams the refs missed. I was pissed at the time. Mostly, though, refs seemed pretty damn fair this game.

We were just sloppy and terrible.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Tokadub":1esqagfo said:
This is a little out there... but it did sorta seem like we were getting called for a lot of "ticky tack" kind of stuff and the Rams were probably doing the same thing without getting called...

Did we actually play that bad or did the refs favor the Rams (which is easier to do with no fans in the stadium for the team with a MUCH bigger market)...?

I'm also very paranoid about the Josh Gordon ban I think the NFL knows if he was playing for us we are a legit threat.

The combination of the Josh Gordon ban and the referees seeming to "let them play" but somehow calling all these pretty bogus calls on us... It's suspicious... It seemed like the Rams played harder and WAY more physical but they had way less crucial penalties, a little hard to believe...

I'd have to re-watch the game, but consider me triggered based on my first impression of this game. I don't like to make excuses but can you imagine how different this game might of been with a full house of 12s and Josh Gordon? 2020-2021 is pretty lame.

Ask some Niner fans and they have a conspiracy the league tries to help the Seahawks win every week and I have to try my best to ignore it as I do post on their forum. Bottom line is there will always ben questionable calls and non calls. When its for the other team you will question it, when it helps your team you're gonna shrug it off and insert random reason why it was okay that time. At the end of the day all the other plays in the game will determine what team is better and the Hawks...certainly were not better. Sucks.