I just want to thank the Bills/Colts for

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Unintentionally saving me a bunch of grief. That game forced me back to watching the golf tournament, which in turn put me to sleep. I woke up, switched to the game and saw this series of events, 3rd down stop by the defense-punt fumble with the score at 23-13. I switched back over to more golf. I didn't need to see anymore and it saved me a ton of anguish having to sit through what sounds like a really crap game. A predictable game, but crap nonetheless.

It's not surprising how the amount of despair is diminished when you don't actually see the end of the season unfold slowly in front of your very eyes for 4 hours straight.

W

Welshers

OrangeGravy":10pa7olf said:
Unintentionally saving me a bunch of grief. That game forced me back to watching the golf tournament, which in turn put me to sleep. I woke up, switched to the game and saw this series of events, 3rd down stop by the defense-punt fumble with the score at 23-13. I switched back over to more golf. I didn't need to see anymore and it saved me a ton of anguish having to sit through what sounds like a really crap game. A predictable game, but crap nonetheless.

It's not surprising how the amount of despair is diminished when you don't actually see the end of the season unfold slowly in front of your very eyes for 4 hours straight.
I wish I could be like you man, but personally I never miss a minute of a game. Even when we are losing. And damn are you right it was anguish watching it get flushed away for 4 hours

OP
OP
OrangeGravy

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Welshers":s3tphnq4 said:
OrangeGravy":s3tphnq4 said:

I wish I could be like you man, but personally I never miss a minute of a game. Even when we are losing. And damn are you right it was anguish watching it get flushed away for 4 hours
It's the only way I can really watch some games anymore. I treat it like an NBA game (It's dead to me btw) where there's no point in watching until the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter. Tune in to see if they have a decent chance to come back or not. I was planning on watching the entire game, but crashed.